[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

they gon find my weed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

Oy there /adv/,

Background: I just got a kick ass job that I start in two weeks

Problem: smoked weed two weeks ago

It should be about the 30 day but how do I ensure that shit's out of my system?

Side quest: How often do jobs drug test employees they already have?
>>
>>17327016

Go for runs and sweat a ton, drink way too much fucking water, eat a lot of fibre and shit a lot. Flush your system. Caffeine also helps (makes you sweat, makes you need to pee, makes some people need to shit as well). If you are even a little lactose intolerant, drink a bunch of milk products and spend a day with diarrhea.

Side quest: Totally up to the company policy. Sometimes never. Sometimes it's once a month. You'll find out soon enough.
>>
>>17327016
you just have to wait a week. unless they do a hair follicle test which i highly doubt.
drink lots of water and do a bit of cardio to sweat it out a bit more if you want.
>>
Don't take any risks..

For $10 you can buy fake piss online.

They're going to send you into a bathroom by yourself after asking you to empty your pockets. Just keep it somewhere it won't make a bulge/wear cargo pants.

It's not the police, they won't pat you down or look at your dick.
>>
>>17327941
I work in lab testing because it's easy work and fun as fuck to watch idiots throw away opprotunities. If the urine isn't around 90 degrees we dump it out, obviously didn't come from anyone recently
>>
>>17327016
Depends but a week or two is usually enough. They sell over the counter tests at Walgreens if you want to be 100% sure. Drug testing depends on the company but there's usually a handbook on their procedures.
>>
>>17328396
>isn't around 90

Around 96 F +/- 2. FTFY Mr. Lab guy.

Personally I always thought it was 98 F +/- 2, but around 90 means 90-94 and that is way to cold for piss bro.

>i've subbed for many a drug test and passed them
>>
What's with everyone saying 1-2 weeks is enough? What happened to 30 days?
>>
>>17328396
>idiots throw away opportunities

It's just weed, man. It's legal, like, all over the place. Besides you spelled opportunities wrong, idiot.
>>
Just shove it up your ass and let your asshole warm up the fake piss to body temp
>>
You can buy fake piss tests that come with a little pocket heater. Like those things you break to heat up your hands in the winter?
Also, yea just flush your system dude. When you go to take the tests piss a little in to the bowl first, then in to the cup.
Drink a lot of water.

My company does random drugs tests. They take the stock for that day and multiply it by the stock from the previous day and divide or something weird like that and take the names based on our ID number. Huge company though

It's different for every company.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.