[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shy or indifferent?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 1467709914028.jpg (181KB, 540x542px) Image search: [Google]
1467709914028.jpg
181KB, 540x542px
Hey /adv/ I need some advice.

This guy and I have really clicked and we hang out a lot. When we first started hanging out he was more flirty and touchy but after I sort of confessed to him he's been more reserved.
I figured he lost interest or something but people around us have only started telling me they think he's really into me more and more. They say he talks about me in a special way and gets nervous when I walk into the room. I don't really see any of it and it just seems he's not that into me. I mean he's had every chance to make a move but he hasn't.

I don't know what to make of it. Is it possible that he was okay with meaningless flirting but then got nervous when he actually started liking me? Or is it more likely that people on the outside are just misunderstanding the situation?

Any advice is appreciated, thanks!
>>
>>17326937
well, what did he say when you brought this up with him you shy bitch?
>>
>>17326953
>you shy bitch

Well that's uncalled for.
>>
as always, there's two options: he's either attracted to you and shy to make a move or he's not into you. The easy way to find out is to make a move, say you like him and ask him out.

are you flirty with other people? he could've thought you were into him then realized it's your normal behaviour.
>>
>>17326992
I'm not really flirty. I just wonder why people see these traits in his behavior. I myself don't. I wonder if they're delusional or am I.
>>
>>17327003
maybe because you're blind

try communicating. that usually helps.
>>
>>17326937
OP, listen up.
I'm on the opposite end of your situation and I can tell you that he's interested.

maybe i'm the guy

>>17327023
>>17326953
As harsh as these may sound, they're right. Save for the bitch part, but maybe you're both shy human beings. Say something. Put him on the spot. Men like it when girls make the move
>>
>>17327003
most people mistake being gentle with flirting. I'm gona guess he's just shy or thought you're not really into him. either way, just be straight forward.
>>
>>17327054
Tell me more about your situation then. It's just hard for me to understand why he's hold back if I've made it clear I like him and I'm interested.
>>
>>17327070
Starting to get the heebie-jeebies cause I'm being that beta right now. Might have to ask for initials.

She's waiting for me to make my move but shit's scary, son. When we first started hanging out it was like that yeah, flirty, more talking and all that jive. Talking during nights too. Shit was cash and I felt accepted.

I've had feelings for her building up as well, I had played in my mind once or twice how I'd go about making it a reality but then she confessed first. After that I was nervous around her, I was more careful about what I said or how I said it.

Where we're at now; she's still waiting. I'm still moping.
>>
>>17327105
>After that I was nervous around her, I was more careful about what I said or how I said it.

Why exactly? You're afraid of doing or saying something that might change her mind? And what exactly did you say to her confession?
>>
>>17327117
>You're afraid of doing or saying something that might change her mind?
Nail on the head. It's asinine now that I look back 'cause she confessed to a guy who changed his personality afterwards.
Hey maybe this advice thing goes both ways.

>And what exactly did you say to her confession?
At work, responding with only above for now, census folk walked in my office.

In case you're gone when I'm done, good luck, femanon. I hope I was of help.
>>
>>17327150
I really don't think attraction is that fragile. If you like someone enough to confess to them you probably won't turn around and stop having feeling for them for some random comment. I truly hope you'll man up and accept her feelings one of these days. Unless she's a shallow bitch it'll be fine.

Anyways looking forward from hearing more from you.
>>
They're done with their questioning.
>>17327166
>>17327150
>And what exactly did you say to her confession?

The timing was horrible. She and I had been in serious relationships weeks before it all began. My partner and I split, her and her partner split. The difference was she was strong independent woman who don't need no ex-bf and I was in a post-breakup chat phase with my ex.

Want more? You'll hate me by the end of it, I promise.
>>
>>17327216
I'm going to sleep soon but I'd love to read it in the morning.
>>
>>17327229
Well, I don't want to make a blog out of this thread, you've gotten some advice, mainly communication but if you do want to hear more, give me a throwaway that I can email you at
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.