[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is my fiancé a pedophile?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 8

File: tunnel.jpg (298KB, 990x690px) Image search: [Google]
tunnel.jpg
298KB, 990x690px
>Be on holiday with fiancé and some of his extended family
>Everything is fine, family are all sweethearts and they're all close unlike my extended family
>Until his aunt, uncle and 3 cousins arrive
>Youngest is a 9 year old girl, we'll call her Nina I guess
>Fiancé and I are sitting in the lounge, relaxing
>9 year old cousin tells him to move down the sofa, he tells her no and that she should sit somewhere else, all playful and sweet
>She threatens that she'll sit on his lap and he calls her bluff
>I should add that... The way he talked to her, the tone, it kind of reminded me of how he flirts/flirted with me in the early days
>Any way, she sits right on his junk and wriggles about to be annoying.
>I see his eyes widen and he gives ME a sheepish look before he gives her the seat.
>She's super touchy feely/physically playful with him, way more than any other cousin

I feel sick, our wedding is this winter and I feel I've had a deal breaker thrown in my face at the WORST time.

Please, am I overthinking? Would I sound crazy if I confronted him?
>>
>>17326819
HE IS BEING SWEET AND PLAYFUL WOTH HIS LITTLW COUSIN WHO PROBABLY DOESNT KNOW WHAT SEX IS. Jesus Christ fuck off dude
>>
>OP finds a great guy to marry
>great guy shows his fatherly traits by being sweet with his young cousin
>OP assumes he's a pedophile
You need to get the fuck off this site for a while
>>
>>17326819
>Please, am I overthinking?
Good god yes. Not every grown man that let's a child relative sit on his lap is a fucking pedophile you psycho. He was obviously uncomfortable with what she was doing if he gave her the seat, and little girls are always grinding and wiggling their butts on stuff because it feels good to them.

Christ you've been on the internet too long.
>>
File: Wew.gif (2MB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Wew.gif
2MB, 480x360px
If this isn't bait I have lost a lot of faith in humanity.
>>
>>17326834
>>17326851
>>17326885
All his young cousins love him... I just don't know something really threw me with this sofa incident.

I never had any men in my life growing up that stayed longer than a few months so I dunno. Maybe I should have waited a few days to figure out why it made me feel this way before posting.
>>
>I've had a deal breaker thrown in my face at the WORST time

that escalated quickly...
>>
>>17326946

seems to me that the young cousin accidentally did something seemingly sexual. OP your fiance was clearly embarassed by it and wasnt sure how to handle it.

why? because grown white men can't do anything with kids without them being labeled as pedophiles. my three year old neice plops down right on my dick anytime she wants to sit on my lap. cuz she doesnt realize dicks exist or what they'd possibly be for.

as for why he likes her more, is it possible they just get along more? kids arent robots synced up to the same program. i have a favorite nephew out of 6 of them. hes the most fun to hang out with. but from what you describe SHE is touchy feely with him, not him with her.

as for the flirty comment, sounds to me he just used his 'playful' tone. he used it with you, he used it with her.

cuz thats what teasing playful tones sound like. if you listen closely men tend to talk to their kids with the same soft simple tone they talk to their wife. both when being nice and when being teasing
>>
well flirting with women IS basically just treating them like 10 year olds

you're making shit up, there's nothing to worry about
>>
File: 1449183683126.jpg (244KB, 1846x1212px) Image search: [Google]
1449183683126.jpg
244KB, 1846x1212px
>>17326819
>A MAN TOUCHED HIS 10 YEAR OLD NIECE
>IS HE A PEDO?
>>
>>17326819

Yeah, you'd be crazy to confront him. And if you mention this to other people, you could seriously ruin his life even though nothing inappropriate happened.

I have a large family, and pretty much ALL of them flirted this way when they were like 8-13 or so. It's innocent. They're CHILDREN. I accepted their attention and talked to them because I didn't want to hurt their feelings. I never touched them inappropriately because I'm not a monster.

Honestly, this whole thing is a major red flag on you, more than him. Men should be very nervous around people who jump to crazy conclusions like this. Like I said, you could ruin his life just by opening your mouth. All because you feel like a NINE-YEAR OLD GIRL is a threat to your relationship. Get your jealousy in check before it hurts someone
>>
>>17326977
I know his aunt/the girls mother, thinks my fiancé is amazing with kids so maybe I am overreacting.
>>
>>17327069

>maybe

ur fiance did literally nothing according to you and quickly got him out of an awkward situation when someone else inflicted it upon him.

what part of this sounds like you might not be overreacting?
>>
>I should add that... The way he talked to her, the tone, it kind of reminded me of how he flirts/flirted with me in the early days
You're jealous of his 9 year-old cousin. You are beyond crazy.
>>
>>17327069
>maybe

No, you definitely are. Not really shocking to learn you had no male influences growing up. Kids are weird. Unless he's trying to get them naked or touching them inappropriately HIMSELF, not the other way around, there is literally nothing to worry about.

Go ahead and tell your fiance you think he's a pedophile though, I wanna know how that goes.
>>
>>17326819
Call the marriage off for his sake.
>>
>>17326819
people this is exactly why any man should stay the fuck away for kids. Don't even look at them, do not speak and do not get close. Period. OP will tell other people about this if she hasn't already and just the suggestion will ruin this man's life. No one will ever view him the same.
>>
>>17327122

this desu. dubs dont lie
>>
>>17326819
>"I sound crazy if I confronted him?"... I feel sick... he gives ME a sheepish look
I sense divorce will happen soon.......... I hate women badly thinking about trivial things.

>>17326885
>Christ you've been on the internet too long.
On 4chan too long or she is crazy. After her wedding, she may think about more flagitious things, especially about "pedothings".
>>
>>17327140

No, it's why men should stay away from crazy bitches like OP. I play with my little cousins all the time, they love me, you're missing out on one of the great joys in life if you're constantly pushing kids away and telling them to fuck off.

Normal women don't act like this. My girlfriend sees me playing with kids and it makes her like me more, because she knows I'm prime father material. OP has a fucking screw loose and she isn't emotionally equipped to handle an adult relationship. She's jealous of a fucking child, because her boyfriend's attention was momentarily diverted to someone other than her.
>>
OP here,

Gonna talk to my fiancé tomorrow morning about this... I think maybe I'm not as ready as we thought.
>>
File: tumblr_mxkjlzEqJq1rapo6do2_1280.jpg (687KB, 1280x1527px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mxkjlzEqJq1rapo6do2_1280.jpg
687KB, 1280x1527px
>>17326819
the fact that pedophilia is the first thing that came to your mind during that interaction is disturbing to say the least

seek some form of help
>>
>>17327185

>im actually going to unironically bring this up to him

oh jesus christ i hope he runs. i hope he runs for the hills.
>>
>>17327185

I hope he sees this thread somehow, so he knows to run the fuck away from you as fast as he can. Seek therapy.
>>
>>17327186
it's what she started the thread with
>>
>>17327186
>>17327191
He's been suggesting therapy subtly for a while.
>>
>>17327185
it sounds like your suffering from psychosis
>>
>>17327185
you mean you are going to accuse him and make him defend his relationship with his own niece? The poor guy will never speak to the girl again now. Who diddled you OP that this is your mindset?
>>
>>17327202
Yeah, for you, you dumb cunt.
>>
>>17327206
Funny enough this is probably true. Repressed sexual trauma would explain why innocent kid shit would trigger a fucking sexual response from the woman.
>>
>>17327206
No, that I had another panic. I was like this with a friend of his a while ago. I'm now good friends with her too.

If I knew how to delete threads I'd delete this one. I typed it in a panic.
>>
File: 1461925360246.gif (2MB, 230x175px) Image search: [Google]
1461925360246.gif
2MB, 230x175px
>>17326819
>9yr old kid sit on op's bf's lap
>"I've had a deal breaker thrown in my face at the WORST time."
>OP never had any men in her life growing up that stayed longer than a few months
>overthinking? Would I sound crazy if I confronted him?
>maybe I am overreacting
>Will still confront bf and accuse him of pedophilia when OP's bf was just being good with children but she is too retarded to figure it out.

Haven't laughed this hard in adv for a while.

Op you moron, break up with the poor guy and spare him from your crazy shit
>>
Wtf I play with my little cousins like that all the time! They just like wrestling and rough housing and his little cousin might have a crush on him haha I know my little step cousin has a crush on me but that's just part of being a kid
>>
>>17327220

You're a dangerous person. You were ready to make a whole thing about this. I hope you understand that accusations like this have very, very serious consequences even if NOTHING HAPPENED.
>>
>>17327220

I thought you meant it this way too anon.

Anons here are being unnecessarily harsh by the way. They're mostly right, but you're not as big of a piece of shit as they're making out. Willing to bet none of them have gotten married before. Jealousy gets really fucking bad leading up to and immediately after your wedding. You will get jealous over anything. He will get jealous over anything. It's why weddings are called off so often. Fights happen more often and tempers flare.
>>
It's normal to "flirt" with kids. It's more the other way around: flirting resembles playful, somewhat bashing and bluffing behavior that (among other situations) people who like kids use around them.

Obviously the reason he looked at you sheepishly and gave up the chair was because he was uncomfortable with a girl wriggling like that on his dick, being completely unaware of what she was actually doing. It's awkward to be in a situation like that, take it from someone who used to babysat a girl who fucking loved to grope my boobs.

Nothing about the situation sounds off to me unless you left out crucial details. Just a guy being good with kids and then being caught in an awkward moment that neither one could help.
>>
9/10 bait, I believed
>>
File: 1271767963642.jpg (24KB, 400x365px) Image search: [Google]
1271767963642.jpg
24KB, 400x365px
>>17327185
Top bait.
>>
>>17327241

Being jealous of your boyfriend's female co-worker that laughs at his jokes a little too loud, that's one thing. Accusing your boyfriend of being a pedophile and molesting his niece because she sat on his lap? Not worth the fucking risk.

One of these things could ruin a relationship. The other could ruin an innocent man's entire fucking life.
>>
>>17326819
Either this was b8, or OP was molested as a child.
>>
>>17327203
Just curious, but how the hell did you come to this conclusion?
>>
>>17327272
This, and with all OPs talk about "panics", her fiancé saying she needs therapy and the "never had any men in my life growing up that stayed for longer than a few months"

She definitely got molested.

Which just tells me her fiancé is either an imbecile, a madman or too kind for his own good.
>>
>>17327253

You realize that women spend a large portion of their lives living in total fear of sexual predators? It stands to reason that they would see monsters where there aren't any. Yes it's terrible, and yes it's unjustified, but I'm also willing to bet that OP's reaction wasn't terribly off the charts. The fact that she took it so seriously could be symptoms of relationship trouble, and might not necessarily be entirely her fault. Anons, just like OP, are jumping to a lot of conclusions here that they really shouldn't be. And, no, suggesting to someone in casual conversation that somebody else might be a kiddy-fiddler is not as dangerous as most people here are making it seem. It's far more likely that anyone she talked to would've had exactly the same reaction /adv/ has had, with maybe a little less anti-feminism social justice sentiment.

Also, her first question was 'Am I overthinking?' followed by 'Should I confront HIM?' None of this implies she's going to do anything behind his back, and if anything implies that she knows there's a very real chance she's being a nutcase.
>>
>>17327279

Because this thread is literally just people jumping from one conclusion to the next, making the same mistake OP did while simultaneously calling her out over it.
>>
>>17326819
Sorry baby, I thought you knew about this before you engaged me.
>>
File: 1443823463428.png (134KB, 317x392px) Image search: [Google]
1443823463428.png
134KB, 317x392px
>>17326819
Would it have been better if he just sat there and let the kid continue to wiggle on his dick?

I swear, if you're a guy you're damned if you do and damned if you don't.
>>
File: imgres.jpg (4KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
imgres.jpg
4KB, 275x183px
>>17327185
Enjoy ruining your relationship over some completely absurd accusation that you got to by jumping to conclusions.
>>
>>17327296
You are wrong. Her first questions was. Is my fiance' a pedophile?

She made the assumption he was and came here for confirmation.
>>
>>17326819
All men have some pedophilic tendencies, they just dont act on them. Normally those tendencies are attraction to 12-15 etc, but it sometimes develops as an attraction to even younger. Look, just talk to him about it. As long as you dont believe he will act on it great. If not, maybe go to a psychologist together to see if it can be worked out.
>>
>>17327506
what is there to talk about. the girl was being a pest and fucking with her uncle to get her way and she got it. this happens everyday in families
>>
>>17327519
In relationships, it doesnt matter if something is real, it matters that one of the people thinks it is real. If she has genuine fears about it, it is better to nip it in the bud.
>>
>>17326819
Definitely over thinking. Your fiancée was probably just trying to playful as per his personality, and was made nervous by the obvious sexuality of what the child was doing. It would have been better if he just said " don't do that, get off my lap" but then he'd be an asshole. Would you rather he be an asshole or a nice guy?
>>
>>17327525
then she should talk to the niece and tell her it is taboo to sit in her uncles lap and hunch him.
>>
>>17327551
But that is not going to solve her fears that he is a pedophile. And if she is not comfortable enough talking to him about her fears, maybe they should not get married just yet
>>
>>17327581
See>>17327185

Seems OP's fiancee knows about the craziness and OP admits they're crazy.
>>
>>17326819
>gives ME a sheepish look

Maybe he just thought her being on his lap was a little embarrassing. Maybe he gave you a sheepish look because he was thinking about your future children. My he gave you sheepish look to say "Look how good of an uncle I am."

I honestly don't think he is, and I think you are overreacting.
>>
>>17326819
Not sure if this is bait? but yes you would sound crazy if you confronted him with that. Children are like that and they can be very touchy.
>>
hag
>>
>>17327296
>You realize that women spend a large portion of their lives living in total fear of sexual predators?
oh, I was gonna start a thing but I don't even want to get involved. just know that got greentexted for a reason and think on it for a good long while.
>>
yeah, OP, he had that reaction because he KNEW as a white male in his 20s-30s he was now labeled as a pedophile by anyone that saw. lo and behold you're here.

if it's not a troll, I sincerely hope that when you bring it up he breaks it off with you.
>>
1. I think he's a pedo. I don't think he knew until then but I think he is.
2. It doesn't matter what any of us think because you don't trust him anymore. If you trust him, don't fucking marry him. Simple as that.
>>
This thread is obviously bait but I will say that it's practically unacceptable for males to be affectionate with their younger family members now because they'll automatically be branded pedophiles. What the fuck is wrong with being affectionate with your family?
>>
OP here.

I don't think he's a pedophile. This thread convinced me. When I spoke to him this morning it was about the fact I was still easily feeling intense jealousy.

Like I said, I would delete this thread if I knew how. I posted it in a panic, I wasn't thinking straight. I get episodes like that all the time.
>>
>>17329272
You seem like a catch
>>
>>17327581
using that logic, I should confront my gf if I see her talk to the skycap at the airport and she laughs at something he says, looks at me sheepishly so I imagine she wants to suck his dick cause he's a black guy
>>
i bet he popped a chub. definitely a pedophile. i'd consider calling off the wedding; he's probably going to rape his cousin, desu. don't deal with that senpai
>>
>>17326946
This is 100% in your head. Why are you sexualizing this interaction?
>>
>>17329584
I imagine you want to suck my dick because you're a goddam faggot.
>>
>>17329689
I'm willing to bet OP has been molested in the past.
Thread posts: 69
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.