[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When I was a teen I felt excited about the world, like it was

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: 1467567975257.jpg (39KB, 519x589px) Image search: [Google]
1467567975257.jpg
39KB, 519x589px
When I was a teen I felt excited about the world, like it was me against the world and I had tons to accomplish.

I'm 25 now and just feel meh. Not depressed or happy but meh. Games and music and film is just meh instead of inspiring and emotional. I feel like becoming a pawn of society but getting a degree and doing what I'm supposed to do just feels meh and drained and individuality I had.

Anyone know this? How can I reverse this? I want to be excited by art and inspired and ready to take on the world and pave my own way instead of just being meh about everything.
>>
>>17326256

man has this weird thing where they have to stop consuming and start creating. you enjoyed art, you were inspired by it, but you never built upon it in any way. you have noted that you are tired of consuming but you havent made the transition into creating.

so go start creating stuff.

also, getting a normal job does not take away your individuality. if all you had going for you was you didn't get a degree, than you never had any individuality to begin with, you just wished you did.
>>
>>17326311
I've been making stuff for 10 years tho.
>>
>>17326411

then give up and kill yourself?
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.