[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

2nd date and don't know what to do

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (63KB, 640x624px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63KB, 640x624px
>b me 32 yo male
>randomly added a 26 yo woman on facebook, from 'suggested friends' list
>idk just liked her photo
>she accepted
>chat during weekend
>she asks me out for a few drinks come monday two weeks ago
>we meet, it's nice, she's nice, everything's fine
>but no flirting
>suggested she wanted to meet up again this week
>I told her I'm free tonight and suggested a time and place

I have never before been on a date that didn't end in sex (not that I've been on many - was stuck in LTR for nine years out together, during my 20s.)

I don't know what I want. Obviously I'd like to have sex, since I'm on a 3+ months dry spell, but not sure if I should lead her towards that, or just see where she wants to take it. Maybe slow is good for a change, but don't want to miss out in case she's eager for the D. I'm usually the anon who give younger guys advice on what to do on dates, but she's the one asking me out, and she seems like the kind of woman who knows what she wants. Is it best to just ease into it, or should I lead no matter what, so she doesn't get impatient?

On a sidenote, she's not as attractive as most of the women I've been with, and I've been known to experiences difficulties getting hard with women who aren't Kiera Knightly tier. Should I tell her that I'm slow to begin with, but as soon as I'm comfortable I usually have a high sex drive, or is that a total turn-off and should only be said if everything fails?

>tl;dr OP is fucked up in his avoidant penis but would like to take his date places.
>>
Two hours left

Try to fuck or just be friendly?
>>
I was soft when a girl gave me head and i felt like shit. I went down on her and after about 20 min i got hard. Maybe you should do that first.
>>
>>17326037
She's old enough to know what she wants, that's why she invited you out. You should be old enough to be able to read this situation.

Don't tard it up.
>>
>>17326180
I almost always try that technique if I'm not diamond already. Love me some foreplay. But fear of going soft is always present when it's the first time with a new girl, and it fucking sucks.

>>17326201
>read the situation
I'm mostly interested in knowing whether or not to kiss her, or wait for her to kiss me, to put it simply. I know -what- to do, should I want to build attraction.

But should I? The only reason I'm sperging here is because I thought it would be a good idea to try and have a 'normal' date (American style,) instead of just leading to sex straight away, as I've always done.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.