[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should i get a pixie haircut? My hair is short enough to the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (289KB, 600x780px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
289KB, 600x780px
Should i get a pixie haircut? My hair is short enough to the point of not much different compared to the pixie cut but still almost over my nape.
Help.
Is it too short for a girl?
>>
>>17324371

Entirely up to you.

Your body, your choice.

Just don't complain if some guy you like doesn't find it attractive. If I wanted some flat chested, short haired ass, I'd fuck a twink.

Because girls are good and all, but a twink would probably be up for it more and play video-games.

I'm not even gay, but if I had to choose between a dude that looks kinda girly, and a girl that looks kinda manly, I'd chose the dude.
>>
short hair and pixie cuts get me rock hard

but i'll admit it's a pretty niche look. If you're pretty nobody's going to comment overmuch on it but i can imagine you getting snide remarks from other girls for trying to be a special snowflake or w/e
>>
>>17324388
>I'm not even gay, but if I had to choose between a dude that looks kinda girly, and a girl that looks kinda manly, I'd chose the dude.

What the hell man. You're so gay
Some girls doesn't look manly at all with pixie cut
>>
>>17324371
It depends on if your face is suited to pull it off, if it's too chubby pixie cuts don't work. If it's too long pixie cuts don't work. If your chin, nose, or jaw are too big it doesn't work.

If you look like a pixie girl, button nose, big almond eyes, small but plush lips, high cheek bones, it totally works. If you're average I'd still say go for it.
>>
>>17324441
I have a round face. Not too chubby. Eyes are big,small but thick lips. My nose isn't too big but not small either. My neck isn't so high and skinny.
>>
25 year old guy here. I don't find the pixie cut attractive at all on women.

But it's your body, so it's up to you obviously to decide what type of hair cut you want.
>>
24 year old guy here.

I find pixie cuts on women to be especially attractive. I say fucking go for it.

It is a niche look though- it's going to be polarizing. A lot of guys dislike it, some really really love it, but not too many will be 'meh'.
>>
If you have a cute face, then yes. If you have a manly face then no.
>>
>>17324634
How the hell on earth can us femanon know if we have a manly face?
>>
Does your head and face look like Audrey Hepburn?
>>
>>17324642
Fuck no
>>
>>17324659
Well, do a google image search on 'pixie haircuts' and notice that all the women in those images have a similar looking face - like if you put pointy ears on them, they'd look like legit elves.

If your face doesn't look like that, then you probably won't look good with that style.

On the other hand, just do it - if it sucks, let it grow out or just buzz cut it.
>>
>>17324388
>not gay
>would fuck a dude
>would choose the dude over a girl
>not gay
>>
>>17324371
I'd get it.
Way less hassle.

Personally I look 200% better with shorter hair and my mom looks stellar with a pixie cut. (I'm jealous) Do what suits you.
>>
>>17324637
Post a pic. That's the only true way
>>
If you're cute you can do anything, it won't matter.

If you're fat or ugly, you'd probably better steer clear.

If you don't give a fuck, then do what you want.
>>
>>17324388
>I'm not even gay
Sure bud, whatever helps you sleep at night.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.