[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how to stop feeling like shit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: 1465764360449.jpg (91KB, 1000x769px) Image search: [Google]
1465764360449.jpg
91KB, 1000x769px
Hi /adv/,
Me and my girlfriend broke up last night because we figured we need a long redo of a break if we want to be together because of our abusive history with each other in the past.
We have been on and off for the past 3 years and every time we break up we get sad and end up back together because "nobody understands me like you" shit.

I was thinking clearly when we broke up and felt really good about being single again but I can't help but feel sad today because I think about how I care about her and she does to me too.

But I'm tired of our regurgitated relationship and I honestly don't want to keep getting stuck in the loop and move on. However she seems really optimistic about us getting back together in the future and wants to stay close friends.
I'm not one to stay friends with my exes.

Anyway, I don't know how I should feel or what to do. Send help.
>>
Of course youre gonna feel sad once in awhile. If you get back together you already know what will happen. Youll both get comfortable & start your drama all over again. Today youll be sad, tomorrow who knows. You're not giving yourself enough time to heal and be alone again. If you don't want to be friends with her then say so. If you do see yourself being just her friend years from now then tell her. But for right now? You definitely need to stop talking to her so you can both move on, better yourselves and find someone who you get along with.
>>
>>17323253
That's pretty solid advice.
I wish she would understand when I tell her I really need the space to move on in the meantime.
Thanks anon.
>>
>>17323234
If you keep busy and have your mind focused on it you will get over it quicker.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.