[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This year my parents, after a really crappy 20 years marriage,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: n-DIVORCE-KIDS-628x314.jpg (35KB, 628x314px) Image search: [Google]
n-DIVORCE-KIDS-628x314.jpg
35KB, 628x314px
This year my parents, after a really crappy 20 years marriage, were divorced. I'm 23 f, I have two more sisters but I'm the middle daughter.
The problem is my father, who were always a vague figure for me all my life because he's really agressive, egocentric and heartless, is trying to reach me like VERY much, to the point were he's totally annoying.
I can't take this even if I try my best, and now he wants to dinner with me alone (I NEVER did that not even with my mom, damn it's so fucking awkward), saying "not to worry" and "i love you/miss you" like hundreds of time and I'm like errr ok me too
How the fuck can I deal with this situation?? I don't want to spend time alone with him I mean god dammit I'm living my life, I'm not a fucking 2 year old baby like he always treated me.
I really need advice for this
>>
>>17322640
Tell him you've learned how your parents deal with strained relationships (divorce) so you're unwilling to keep a relationship with him. Apologize that you need to take a step back saying you realize this must be inflicting;

But tell them it is the right thing for you.

Maybe then he'll realize the responsibility of keeping important people around you and not giving up like a floppy faggot.

>this is bad advice
>>
You're 23. Just ignore him, cut him out of your life. You're a adult. You can do that.
>>
>>17322640
>I'm 23
Then you're old enough to tell him to fuck off. Seriously, you're an adult who can make those choices. If you don't want to see him, don't.
>>
>>17322640
I know it's a bit weird but I thought that of my father too. then I realised that his raising was amazing while my mother's overtolerant regressive left raising had ruined my life. My father was under a lot of stress because he was right winged and he beat me alot but i deserved it. He always had good intention into making me into a man. I want to contact him again after 2 years of not seeing him to tell him that i was wrong and I was being a cuck. I want to build up my relationship again. Don't make the one sided left wing decisions I made you'll be really really sorry.
>>
>>17322672
>he beat me
>I deserved it

OP avoid this at all costs AHAHAHA
>>
>>17322674
Sometimes you deserve it because you destroyed everything in the house in autistic rage or those type of things i did
>>
>>17322640
>vague figure for me all my life because he's really agressive, egocentric and heartless, is trying to reach me like VERY much
> I'm not a fucking 2 year old baby like he always treated me.

Does he always treat 2 year old babies with aggression ?
This post smells like teen angst.
He's your father.
Give him a chance and don't be a cunt about it.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.