/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I improve trust in a relationship? Recently trust has

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

How do I improve trust in a relationship?

Recently trust has broken down immensely with my gf, even though she's given me no discernible reasons to not trust her. In the last few months I've been getting paranoid as hell, even though she's more committed to the relationship than I, plus she loves me more than I love her (which is astounding in itself).

I think I've been reading too much red pill shit and it's getting to me over time, wearing me down so to speak.

My behaviour hasn't changed, my girlfriend is blissfully unaware, but it's suddenly getting me. It seems like I've gone from a secure guy to an insecure weirdo internally in a matter of weeks.

Advice on how to trust, or how to get out of an insecure negative rut, please.
>>
>>17320802
>I think I've been reading too much red pill shit and it's getting to me over time, wearing me down so to speak.
So stop, or keep destroying your relationship.
>>
>>17320820
Sorry for the poor wording - pretty drunk - but it's more like it planted a seed which is germinating, I'm not actively reading it.
>>
>>17320849
Then you wait until your relationship breaks down, realise that you fucked up and the consequences of your actions, and start again with a new girl.
>>
>>17320856
I'm realising I'm fucking up and forsee the long-term consequences to my actions now, though - i.e. before they've done tangible damage. This is why I'm asking for advice.
>>
Most of that red pill shit is complete junk. You know that intellectually, at least, right?

It's a handful of bitter dudes strip-mining evo. psychology textbooks for things that validate their worldview, without the education or background knowledge to put what they read into context or to separate the science from the pseudoscience (which there's a TON of in that field.)

I'm not saying that evolutionary psychology or biology etc are string theory or anything, but you can't just read one book and be an expert on them. Most of them haven't even read that much. And certainly very few of them have enough relationship experience to claim that they're speaking from wisdom brought by vast personal experience. It's all bullshit.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.