[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where do I find cool smokers?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1467160484440.jpg (186KB, 1085x1217px) Image search: [Google]
1467160484440.jpg
186KB, 1085x1217px
Ive been out of Highschool for 2 years now, and Ive lost a LOT of friends. Aside from the normal split of people moving/college/whatever, Ive just decided to drop a lot of people who hit me up regularly or whatever.

The reason is just because in the end, a lot of people end up using me for free smoke ups, weed, etc. I hate it.

>hey anon can I come over?
Oh sure dude
>sweet! Got any bud?
Oh no I ran out yesterday.

At that that point, they usually either dont reply, or just make some lame excuse, although a lot of time I'll see them hanging out with someone else being smoked up or whatever.

The funny thing is, I told all my friends I quit smoking (i still buy an ounce a month) and they almost completely ignore me now. Nobody asking to come over, anything.
>>
Ive always been more than generous to people I consider my 'Inner Circle' of friends, because they always will get me back on a free blunt, bong sesh, whatever. Not that money is an issue for me, but its still a nice gesture to not feel like my friends are leeches.

Problem being, my inner circle is like 3 people with ambitious Jobs, so we see eachother maybe 2-3 times a month, id just like to expand a bit and meet other people, but I always get stuck smoking people up, paying for booze, etc.
>>
>>17320227
If you feed the animals they will come back.

Be more selective about who you do it with. Or realize you just wanna chill when you do it like most people.
>>
>>17320227
Here's the thing with cool smokers. They don't tell anyone they smoke or try to hide it to the best of their ability. Those are truly the cool smokers. In other words you will have to pay attention to find a cool smoker.
>>
>>17320232
Ive been more careful as of recently, I was more blinded by it in Highschool because I wasnt as grown up.

I thouht people thought I was fun to be around, and then I realized a pattern of people only hanging out with me when they had no weed.

I had people ask to pay me $3 to fill a bowl for them, or for a 5sac. Are people really so desperate to get high? Christ
>>
>rented friends with pot
>stopped paying their fees
>wonders why they don't come around
>>
>>17320235
This is true, but sometimes you have to know people for a while too.
>>
>>17320245
It doesnt start out with me meeting people and smoking them up.

I dont make it obvious I smoke, so I usually meet and talk to people for atleast a few weeks before I mention I smoke at all. The issue being, eventually I just become a nice source since Im usually always stocked.
>>
>>17320252
Maybe find more mature friends? Only deadbeats and broke kids pull that shit. Just saying.

>they're none of those things!
Can't tell.
>I knew them for a week before I started stuffing weed in their lungs!
Cool, you probably had a shitfest of people running behind your back telling everyone about their adventures to Toke Town with you.

I blame the Illuminati. Cuz grapes.
>>
>>17320272
fuck grapes man indont eat those shits until they been dried in the sun man
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.