[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to accept that you can't make a person love you?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: image%3A406436.jpg (30KB, 402x549px) Image search: [Google]
image%3A406436.jpg
30KB, 402x549px
How to accept that you can't make a person love you?
>>
By moving on.
>>
>>17320027

How the fuck do you do that? Not OP, but I'm in the same boat.
>>
>>17320024
You can make a man love you by looking better and talking to him while being as non-bitchy as possible.

You can make a woman love you by attaining higher social status and talking to her at all.
>>
>>17320024
when youve tried everything you can. thats why people wait till the relationship ends to save it, they want to see if they can try harder. then they finally quit.
>>
>>17320299
This is untrue. Some men will never love u because you're never their type and vice versa with women
>>
>>17320299
>You can make a woman love you by attaining higher social status and talking to her at all.

Being over 6 feet and muscular helps a lot, too. If you're none of those things, play the lotto until you hit it.
>>
>>17320032
Gotta take your mind off of it, do something you love or take up something new. Basically move on with your life, the worst thing you can do is sit around on 4chan and think about her or do something equally as passive. Put yourself back out into the world and try to make it/yourself better and invariably you'll have new experiences and forget about the bitch.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.