[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do opposites attract??

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: MAGNETS BITCH.jpg (264KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
MAGNETS BITCH.jpg
264KB, 1024x768px
So,I'm a reserved,introverted guy.I've often been described as "chill" and "quiet".Whenever I've had an interest in a girl,they were quite similar to me.They would often share the same sort of traits,quiet,shy,introverted etc.

The last girl was very much interested in me but because of my anxiety/shyness I never made a move and neither did she.

My question is,should I aim to have relationships with women who can pull me out of my shell/comfort zone,or should I get over my shyness and opt for quiet girls?

Same question applies for extroverted people.
>>
>>17319139
Have relationships with whoever you have chemistry with, don't feel like you should be seeking only people similar or different to you. In my experience the best relationships have a degree of similarity mixed with some areas of difference. That way there is common ground and you can feel comfortable together while also keeping things interesting and allowing for each partner to fill a specific role in the relationship.
>>
>>17319147
Thanks for the reply,after reading over my post I realised how black and white that approach sounded.I guess the similarities keep people together and the differences keep it interesting.
>>
>>17319139
If you go for the shy girl then being "chill" and "quiet" won't work at all. You have to come out of that and that's why you think opposites work.

At the end of the day though you probably want someone who can bring your out of being so shy and reserved, which could be done by either type of girl really.
>>
>>17319153
Yeah,being quiet has done me no favours so far
>>
I know your situation, am an introverted guy, but in relationships, that may change. One of my exes was very quiet as well, so i was very active and talking a lot. Other one was very talkative and always wanted to do stuff and i mainly listened to her and didn't talk a lot at all, because after a while i stopped knowing how to talk a lot. You just need someone who makes you feel comfortable with your position, a quiet girl can make you open up more, while an active girl can make you even more quiet
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.