[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What to do at university and after?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

I cant make my mind up on what course i should do at university, throughout my education i tend to be pretty flexible with my interests and strengths being good at a lot of things, i had no certainty what I wanted to become , it was difficult deciding even what gcses i wanted to do and it affected me greatly at a levels due to not having the certainty of what it is i want to do after college i ended up not giving a shit in the last year, also had to do with pretty tough stuff and living circumstances i had to deal with in that year regarding family issues which have always bothered me and think has really affected my mentality permanently . at this point I know that I can put the work in if im passionate about something, im studing science btec course atm which can be accepted by quite few universitys in various courses , ones that stick out for me are - economics with finance, computer science (softwares systems development) , marketing, software engineering, business economics with accounting, Has anyone or is studying any of these, have any advice? Any a waste of time ?
>>
Choose a degree that would actually benefit you in a career
>>
>>17317011
its difficult not knowing if ill like a career because its all in the future i wont know till i actually try it and the fear of it being a waste of time thinking this could be shit not get a job and wish i done something else.

am i over thinking this? Is this where you should listen to your gut? how did you know what career you wanted to do and did you change your mind often?
>>
If you don't have any direction try to get a part time job or regular job in a field you think you might like. See how you feel about it, and then pursue education in it.
>>
>>17317029
thanks for that , need to get over this fear
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.