[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I feel like I can't continue the relationship with my girlfriend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (65KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65KB, 600x800px
I feel like I can't continue the relationship with my girlfriend anymore.

We've been together for almost 3 years, but I don't want to keep on seeing her. No particular reason. I just realized that I don't really miss her anymore and don't feel like being with her anymore.

My problem is that in a few days I'll be going on a holiday for about 3 weeks to visit relatives (without her) and after that I'm going on another holiday with some friends and my girlfriend.

How the fuck do I break it to her? Should I do it now, or should I wait until after the holiday together? I know this'll shatter her, and I hate the fact that I have to do it, but I don't see another possibility here.
>>
>>17316341
>No particular reason.

The hell man. There is something wrong in the way you see world man. First and foremost she is a human being that is depending on you, you don't just do that to another human sentient being out of the blue just because "you don't feel like it" (but maybe, she does deserve someone more mature that you). It's normal to lose interest sometimes, you have to rekindle the flame. Talk to her about it. Talk to her about the way you feel and maybe try to save your relationship.

I don't even know what are your expectations of relationship. You want it to be constant rollercoaster and you want for the other person to constantly suck your dick? If she is good, nice person that you like you should try to grow together or every relarionship that you have will end with you losing interest till there is noone left but single mothers for you.
>>
>>17316411
I guess you're right.

It's just that I've always felt a strong connection with her throughout the relationship and I've always had strong feelings for her.

I was away for a week and I just realized that I didn't miss her at all and when I saw her again it just didn't feel like before. I know she's dependent on me and I want her to be happy, but I just can't see myself in the picture with her anymore. Everything feels really forced on my side at this point which is why I'm having these doubts. I wish I didn't but I can't really help the way I feel.
>>
>>17316411
It doesn't have to be a constant rollercoaster for me; as a matter of fact that feeling wore off pretty quickly when I settled into the relationship.

It's just the fact that for some reason I don't feel attracted to her anymore like before.
>>
>>17316448
>It's just that I've always felt a strong connection with her throughout the relationship and I've always had strong feelings for her.

I guess you might've just grown into her. You take what you have for granted. She is now part of your life. Part of the status quo. You don't even know how shitty it would now be without her.

It's not just a struggle for you to feel new love to her. You should do it together if you think it is good for you too. Be honest with her. Maybe you will work it out. Maybe it's just new, important step in your relationship and life.
>>
>>17316456
>It's just the fact that for some reason I don't feel attracted to her anymore like before.

I would advice you (and for the record I seem to be only other one posting in this thread) for you to get comfortable in your relationship and concentrate on other things in life. You carier, your hobbies, passions, dreams. Life is not only about being enamored by other person.
>>
>>17316543
That's not what I meant. She's not my main focus in life, at all. It's just that when I'm around her at this point I don't feel like I'm getting anything out of it, you know? I guess that sounds selfish, but shouldn't I at least be happy to be around her?

I don't know, I'm not very experienced at long term relationships.

>>17316531
I honestly don't see how telling her how I feel at this point would do anything but severely damage whatever we have left and leave her depressed about it, especially since she's done nothing wrong.

Also, I've talked to a friend about it and I've decided to wait it out a little longer. I figure it might just be a temporary feeling and I would hate myself if I shattered my girlfriend like this over a hunch. I hope it blows over.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.