[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Ask the opposite gender anything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 330
Thread images: 29

GUIDELINES:
Before you post a question, check here to see if it's already been answered
Keep questions short for more answers.
If you're not going to like honest answers, don't ask your question.
And please no derailing arguments.

FAQ:
>Do girls/guys like <insert specific look>?
>Is my body part big/small enough?
>Am I short/tall enough?
>Would you date a virgin?
><random insecurity>
Some do, some don't. Preferences differ, but complexes are always a turn-off.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Get over it by practicing and exposing yourself to it, little by little, step by step. There is no single magical moment that will instantly change you forever. It takes hard work, time, and effort.

>I like someone. What do I do?
Ask them out.

>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out. This is something that cannot be explained. You either have learned to intuit this or you have not. If you have not, the only way to learn is experience--there are no shortcuts. So it comes back to: Just ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online. Don't complain that this isn't helpful; stupid questions deserve answers like this.

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant. Stop overthinking it.
Alternative answer: we don't fucking know.

>XYZ happened. Interpret this for me please
We're not in their head, we don't fucking know. No amount of your walls of text will fix that.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing

>Someone has made it super clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, <activity in your city>

>Brandon, that guy who keeps asking about cuddling in platonic friendships and fart guy
Fuck off
>>
>>17315748
Any girls in this thread willing to give me pity sex?
>>
>>17315752
No.
>>
>>17315752
I wouldn't want anything to do with any of the guys here, let alone give them pity sex.
>>
>>17315763
>I wouldn't want anything to do with any of the guys here, let alone give them pity sex.
>these are the people giving you advice
really makes u think
>>
>>17315769
Cry harder.
>>
>>17315769
made no sense
>>
>>17315769
>Believes pity sex will help him overcome his life struggles
Just hire a hooker..
>>
>>17315783
if you're a total retard
>>
So there's this 9/10 in my class that I'm interested. We've talked before, but that's just when we walk to the parking lot after class, just small talk. How do I ask her out? Should I ask her to lunch or something? I think she may be interested in my but I'm not sure.
>>
Why do women think they're advice on getting girls is worth more than the dog shit on my 2 year old tennis shoes?
>>
>>17315809
I'm assuming by 'they're' you mean 'their'. The simple answer is that we don't. It's the guys asking the questions that apparently think our advice is useful, that's why they're asking us. We're just answering questions that are directed at us. If you have a problem, take it up with your fellow men.
>>
>>17315809
Why do guys ask for advice on getting girls in an "ask the opposite gender" thread if they think our advice sucks?
>>
>>17315809
>Using they're instead of their
How embarassing

>>17315812
>>17315813
Hmm, so they don't know any better. Tragic indeed
>>
Do the same dating tips apply to nerdy/shy/socially inept people? They seem to respond differently to moves I make than others or just don't pick up on certain things entirely.
>>
Do you literally just ask a girl to Netflix and chill
>>
>>17315843
Depends on the girl and who you are to this girl
>>
>>17315845
She's a white. I've known her for like years but we don't talk much. I felt up her boobs a long time ago. My life's been a mess for the last few years so I don't really talk to her much but when I message her with generic shit like "hey what's up" she always replies. Last time she responds with "lol heyyy". For context
>>
>>17315852
Kek meant to say she's a whore but she and myself are white
>>
There's this girl I made out with/cuddled and told each other we had feelings last weekend. She's coming back over tomorrow. This would be the second time I seen her this year. Is it too soon to ask her to go steady?
>>
What do you do on a 2nd date? I'm a 26y old guy who only ever had 3 first dates, so, much to my surprise, now I have my first 2nd date and I'm stuck.

Oh, I was virgin until last month but the girl on my 2nd first date basically dragged me to her apartment and, unbeknown to her, introduced me to adult life (first kiss & sex in my life). I wouldn't say I have any actual friend, much less female ones. but Internetz helped me get laid, now Internet must help me get a gf (it was supposed to be other way around, but I'm not complaining)
>>
File: 1443769747552.jpg (19KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1443769747552.jpg
19KB, 480x360px
>>17315886
Invite her back to your place and watch Beavis and Butthead while asking about her life then go from there
>>
If a girl saw me while I was drunk, (puking and shit) will it be inappropriate for me to ask her out?
>>
>>17315899
If that was her first time meeting you, yes. You're out.
>>
Girls.

My girlfriend is heavy. She's not huge, but fat enough where it's effecting me wanting to stay with her. It's in part that I'm put in this awkward situation where she'll say things like "my (this and that) is fat!!" Looking for validation and for me to say no. I really just want to say "yes, and I love you and want you to work out so you can be more attractive." But I can't. It's like she sees the problem but has no motivation on changing, and when I offer diet advice she just says "that's not what my body wants." As if by suffering slightly for any moment is an issue. Please help
>>
>>17315907
Offer to diet and excursize with her
>>
>>17315901
We have hanged out many times before, and I used to think I had made a good impression on her. But yesterday I got terribly drunk and started doing disgusting stuff, and she probably saw me... Have i cut my chances anyways?
>>
>>17315911
I've straight urinated on a girl who was sleeping on the floor when I was drunk and casually dated her. She'll understand you were drunk trust me.
>>
>>17315907
You either be honest with her, or you leave her. She's not a mind reader, and she's just going to make excuses if you try shit like 'eat healthy together' or 'work out together' because that's what fat people do.
>>
>>17315907
Don't tell her she's fat and not really attractive.
Be proactive and tell her you would like to diet and exercise more, and ask her to help you doing it. Reinforce positively all her progresses by complimenting her, showing her you're much more attracted to her and buying her a small present like clothes that fit her better. Talk about some activities you'd like to do together once she's more in shape.
If she still makes excuses, leave.
>>
To woman and men:
> heard a male M and a female F talking about another person P (they don't know him really, just a stranger).
> P is over 40, lives by his mom and some other random facts.
> M&F are talking about P (F is explaining this stranger P to M) and then the sentence "...guess he hasn't ever had a girlfriend...".
> Both talked a bit more about some facts of P, related to his life or similar things.
M&F didn't talked about P in a bad way but it was somehow strange, because I don't understand really what they wanted to say.
I'm a virgin, hadn't a gf and over 25y/o and now somehow insecure. What does it mean, if say things like this or what is in their/your head? Are persons like P viewed somehow bad/less good than a person who has relationships? Do I have to worry about something, to take care of something or act different to avoid implications?
What are the implications if someone says "he hasn't had a gf"?
>>
>>17315803
do what the cavemen did and cum on her shoes to display power/fertility
>>
>>17315943
It wasn't intended to mean that he was pathetic, but it generally wouldn't mean anything positive. I guess they meant he was probably lonely, at least
>>
>>17315964
Maybe you're write.

I'll add some more information about stranger P:
* F uses photosop (and similar/other porgrams) at her job. Stranger P's mother came to her job and asked to retouch a photo she made, when she (mom) and her son were on a vacation.
* On that photo is stranger P with a woman (employee and dancer) from the hotel. Stranger P smiled and looked happy on this photo.
* Mom explained how happy she was to see his son happy, how much she likes the photo and explained, she knew it's not his son's girlfriend but wanted to change the photo (by F), so mo could have a nice photo.
In this context those words ("guess he never had a girlfriend") had fallen.

Actually I wanted also to know, what implications are in someones head, if those words are spoken?
I mean I stand there and was sad for him but I guess there were more information which I don't see.
>>
>>17315943

It's tough to bring home girls when you're living with your parents, not to mention attract one. The fact that he's still there at fucking 40 suggests it hasn't really been a factor, or it would probably be cramping his style enough to move out.
>>
>>17315974
>In this context those words ("guess he never had a girlfriend") had fallen.
Well duh, it can be assumed based on how much seeing him with a girl meant to his mother that he's never had one before.
>>
>>17315998
That's all?! Did I overthink it...?!

>>17315996
Yeah sure, that's all problem/things about him. I'm more interested in what those words could have implied, if there is more to imply. I mean, why to mention this if it's not really important or are those words helpful to describe the situation?
>>
Anyone know how to keep things interesting in a long distance relationship? My boyfriend and I met online and while we don't run out of things to talk about (or haven't yet) I'd like some ideas on things we can do together - both sexual and non sexual that we can use to slowly build our relationship. It's really new and we're both inexperienced so any help is appreciated here
>>
Grils, describe your ideal male
Bois, describe your ideal female
Be in depth thanks.
>>
>>17316180
>watch movies/TV shows/chinese cartoons together
>play mutliplayer vidya
>do gay shit like sending erotic messages or masturbating on cam
>send lewd pictures
the selection isn't that big
>>
>>17316180
>>17316180
>>17316180
Torrent new music, curate and share together, talk about your philosophy of love, ask about the truths of the world according to him. Send funny pics, spend time completing tasks, mmos, art, video editing, poetry... whatever.
>>
>>17316214
Ideal female?
Heavy makeup, tight clothes, daddy issues, European, atheist, nihilistic, masochistic, submissive, artistic, and goofy
>>
>>17316214
I change my mind so much it's better to say i have none.
>>
>>17316214
>Grils, describe your ideal male

My ideal man is incredibly smart and curious. He's really interesting to talk to and has a great sense of humour. We can talk about bullshit, about our common interests or just about our day, and joke around for hours. We can also have mind-blowing discussions and talk about ideas and concepts. We never get bored of each other.
He is mildly introverted and can enjoy my company even if we don't talk much. Just sitting around and sharing oxygen is fine, we're comfortable with silence.
He's very self aware and empathetic - we can talk about our issues, discuss about our relationship, try to improve things we don't like about each other. He's very upfront and sincere.
He makes me feel strong. Whenever I feel insecure or weak he reassures me, but at the same time he calls me out on my bullshit and helps me fix myself. He makes me want to be a better person, and helps me to improve myself. At the same time, tho, he's very understanding and he makes me feel accepted and loved for who I am, not for who he wishes I was.
He makes me part of his life - he lets me help him whenever he needs, take care of him, cook for him, clean around and he's able to do things for me when I need it. He's very loving and makes me feel appreciated for what I do.
He's someone I can be proud of. Ambitious, kind, generous, nice to everyone.
He's a bit chaotic and able to surprise me. He brings a bit of chaos in my life without fucking me over.
He has the same values I do and he shares the same plans for the future as me - wants to have a family, wants to have kids, values sex and relationships a lot, etc
He makes me feel wanted and sexy.

Physically speaking the ideal would be tall-ish, in decent shape, dark hair, pale skin, light eyes and nice smile, hygienic and sort of stylish. But it's not something I truly do care about.
My boyfriend doesn't fit my physical ideal at all, and I'm still very much in love with him.
>>
girls is it unattractive for a guy to be open abou browsing for Chan given its a non /pol/ /b/ etc and is,actually normal like ck mu v vg etc
>>
>>17316272
I mean, anon, we're here on 4chan too - obviously we don't think it's TOO bad.
>>
>>17316280
I mean the ones that aren't on here. Like what I'm looking at a thread and she sees the j list add at the top while I'm,in a May May shitpost thread
>>
>>17316272
For me, no, as long as you don't attempt real life shitposting (and it's no insanely negative board).
>>
>>17316254
>>17316258
Fucking kek.
>>
>>17316294
>I mean the ones that aren't on here.
How would we know what they think. We don't have a female secret society where we share our opinions about men.

Most of my friends don't even know what 4chan is, and in front of other people I don't really lurk - if I'm with someone, I just talk to them.
As long as you don't shitpost in real life and you don't make your life about it, no one gives a shit.
>>
Dom ladies

If you're trying to be dominant and I reciprocate by being more so or overpowering you, would you be ok with that? Is it better to just "play along" with your dominance than hurt you or make you feel less dominant?

When I have sex I always match my partners intensity then activate caveman mode towards the end. I've never been with a dom girl before and it's early in the relationship, so it's hard for me to know how to treat you. I know we understand each other over time more, but I just want to know some tips going in.
>>
>>17316258
I know women like to fantasize more than men, so how much time do you spend thinking about this?
I cannot bring myself to go so deep into an idea.
>>
>>17316310
I would be - at least if it didn't happen every single time but was an occasional thing - but I'm just one person. I enjoy sex more when I am dominant, but it has more to do with being active and fierce to me than with really overpowering a partner. I don't get off on humiliation or real power play.

I imagine if a woman is a real BDSM Dom, then no, she won't enjoy having the roles turn around at the end because it won't give her the psychological turn on she's after.

Bottom line is that this is really something you should talk over beforehand. There's plenty of stereotypes but ultimately the way that people shape a dominant or submissive sexual role is personal.
>>
>>17315890
Great advice. After having to search the net to find a decent quality version of it, now I get to watch it all by myself. Which I suppose it's what I really wanted all along since I decided to request advice from 4chan
>>
>>17316326
holy fuck this is good advice, thanks
>>
>>17316325
I thought a lot about my "ideal partner" to be honest - I dated a guy who was pretty much perfect for me and it didn't work out, and I wanted to understand why.

Honestly, tho, I was thinking about my boyfriend while I was writing. All these qualities I listed are the the reasons why we have a wonderful relationship and didn't manage to argue once in 3 years.
>>
Forgive me if this has been asked several times before but how often is an ex still on a guy's mind? I've read before that men have a harder time letting go and I wonder how true it is especially if it was a relationship fraught with problems or ended on a bad note.
>>
Girls:
What makes you a woman as opposed to being a man? Or are you just a man except that you menstruate and you have a vagina?
If you reply that having kids makes you female what about women who can't have kids or don't want to have kids?
>>
>>17316214
The only way this question would work is if you describe yourself too. Knowing about an invisible, non-existing agent seeking an in-depthly described one will not give you the answers you're looking for.

Me: I'm on the brighter side of the intelligence spectrum as most fedoras on this site are. ENTJ, perfectionist, idealism being the strongest intrinsic human motivator, discipline and emotional control among a """sociopathic""" personality type. Obsessed about psychology and social dynamics, fitness and food, reading and writing, old /pol/ worldviews, work as an IT professional and PM associate. A lot more hobbies, not feeling like listing. I get along with everyone I meet and always make others happy.

Her: Dark red hair, lithe build and face, with the most attractive smile nature allows. Eyes big and beautiful, brown or dark. Smart both book smarts and deductive, aware of cognitive fallacies and emotionally stable. Caring and loving, and always happy to be around me. Sacrifices nothing for our relationship to work and is a great cook who knows variations of my favorite dish: chicken & rice. Aspiring therapist or something smart - still in school. Plans sexytime for day optimization. Lots of sexytime too. Nice butt.
>>
>>17316446
Personally I think the majority of gender difference is a matter of culture. If you are talking about something to be proud of, the only real category is being a proper person, which is the same for men and women: taking agency and ownership of your (lack of) deeds, holding yourself to standards (and not holding others to higher ones), having empathy and knowing how to put yourself in someone else's shoes. Stuff like that. It is also how I would distinguish being a teen/kid and an adult. Not looking to shift the blame or play the victim, not backing down on your word or compromising your principles, not being obnoxious and unable to adjust your behavior to the company or situation.

Compared to at least the guys I know, I am more nurturing, patient and more explicitly sweet. I care more about nuance and self reflection than about someone being very sure of their opinion. I care more about (the concept of) mercy than justice. And I have more eye for aesthetic details and creating atmosphere than any of the men I knew.
The way I see this is kind of like growing up as part of a generation. You start from a certain position (your DNA, your parents and childhood experience), but since you will be emerging yourself in the dominant culture whether you like it or not, that's going to have an effect on you. A minority rebels against stuff they hate being popular and becomes part of counter-culture, most people shift more towards the dominant culture than they would have independently. So what I just listed I see as a combination of natural inclinations and the occasional push towards feminine behavior, viewpoints and so on. I used to love decorating the table as a little girl and this was spontaneous, but my mom praising me as a "little lady in the making" absolutely made me double my efforts and made me look at it for the first time as a potential part of my identity.
>>
>>17316481
>emerging yourself
*immersing yourself
>>
>>17316214
I'm a morbid 24 year old introvert female. I know I am smart, well-worded, above average in looks, but not the hottest bitch out there. I am easily flustered and I have anxiety issues. I have a terrible family and a terrible childhood. I wouldn't say I have issues anymore since I attended therapy for several years and I think it worked a miracle on me. I'm mixed, I have a black and white father, and a white and asian mother. I am skiddish to new people, I have resting bitch face. I am completely unromantic and not chivalrous but enjoy the little things in relationships. I want a friend who is also my lover. Not a cutesy-wutsey boyfriend who tells me what I want to hear.

My ideal is an ambitious, handsome non-white male. What I determine as physically handsome is generally in eyes and face structure, I love big, brown eyes on a male, and I love structured cheekbones. He doesn't need to be book smart, but level headed and witty. Charismatic. My opposite in the right ways. Someone who laughs when I am sarcastic rather than taking what I say at face value. Someone with a love of dark comedy. Someone who makes me laugh at myself when they think I'm being an idiot. I like people who challenge me. I've had too many boyfriends who nod and agree with whatever the fuck I say because they think it'll get them some puss. I want someone who will laugh and joke with me while we have sex. I find this more passionate than some missionary position dominant male who wants to "make love." I think to physically make love, we must be silly, both vulnerable, and ourselves, not a portrayal of what society tells us sex and love should look like.

As for other just really trivial things, I have a fetish for cigarette smoking men, so that's a giant plus, the very sight makes my insides churn in the right ways. I like men who like animals and pets. I like men who are well-read and enjoy literature or films.
>>
>>17315886
What did you have done? How did the internet helped you?
Here's a virgin too.
>>
>>17316254
>Heavy makeup
Literally don't leave the house without makeup.
>Tight clothes
Check on most days.
>Daddy issues
Check.
>European
Check.
>Atheist
Check.
>Nihilistic
Check.
>Masochistic
Check.
>Submissive
Check.
>Artistic
Works as an art director and do personal paintings with my body, but mostly my tits.
>Goofy
You can't have it all, sugar. I am, however, a fantastic chef.

Too bad this isn't /soc/ though.
>>
>>17316549
>Not a cutesy-wutsey boyfriend who tells me what I want to hear.
Honestly: I needed my time to realize this but now I'm asking myself, why doing/being this way of telling a woman what she wants to hear?
I mean, are there really mature and grown men, which are pussies like that or even want a relationship in which they aren't present as a independent person?
>>
>>17316591
>Works as an art director and do personal paintings with my body, but mostly my tits.
Maybe post over at /soc/ and put a link here?
>>
File: tumblr_mknnc9098i1r5se12o1_500.jpg (116KB, 487x592px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mknnc9098i1r5se12o1_500.jpg
116KB, 487x592px
If a guy knows a relationship isn't going to work out, why would he keep talking to the girl as if there's a chance?
tl;dr at bottom but please read

>meet guy
>both too shy to talk to each other
>for some fucking reason I get a crush on him that never goes away for months even though we rarely see each other
>we both eventually start talking, start texting
>shit happens, stop talking for months
>I have problems in my life
>for some reason he texts me again
>stop texting
>and again another rollercoaster ride of "will we/won't we" texting starts
>bear in mind we haven't seen each other in like half a year

It's quite obvious we're extremely different and there's maybe 0.001% chance we'll ever be together but what I don't get is why he keeps talking to me and wasting his time if I've never given him a straight answer about if we're gonna go out. I straight up told him I'm moving far away yet he continued talking like nothing happened and now we're back to square one. I would go out with him but I don't see the point of starting something that has a definite end date.

tl;dr
>both put each other on pedestals
>texting a lot, then stop
>this repeats for literally months with no result
>tell him I'm moving, forever
>continue talking like nothing happened
>why is he wasting his time with me

I bet this is going to go on for months and months.
>>
>>17316597
Almost every relationship I've had, my exs would just bend to me. I'd even sneakily test it out by saying things which I know would bother them or things they disagree with, just to see how they'd react.

They always changed their opinion for me. It's disgusting. I don't know if it was just my previous choice of men. But I could never tell if they did it because they thought I had the power, or if they devalued my opinion. Either one it was, I don't want that in a relationship.
>>
>>17316627
I'm the same, Ii think it's to do with how it's like pandering to our needs. I want a challenge, I want a guy who can disagree with me and stand for his opinions, not a pushover

Ever noticed how the girl always falls for the guy who does what he likes and not for those that shower her with compliments?
>>
>Been talking to a girl for about a month
>really like her, ask her how she feels
>"Aww love I'm not sure if I'm into that way or if I just wanna be friends, you are a really nice and cool guy and I don't wanna stop talking to you"

Ladies, be honest with me. What are the chances she's being sincere. Is it pretty much certain I got "friendzoned"?
>>
>>17316639
>>17316627
Okay, it's fine and I understand.
But isn't there always a line in a relationship, which separates things a man would do for a woman because he likes/cares for her and things he wouldn't deny even if it would mean to end the relationship?
Or in other words: How far would you go? Does a man has to "deny" all things you wish but he doesn't? Or are you both "just" searching for a man who's matching your interests/favors/thoughts/mind perfectly?
>>
>>17316646
she sees you as a texting buddy
you have no chance with her
that's a clear as friendzoning can get
>>
>>17315812
>>17315821
Biting the bait.
>>
>>17316653
Basically, don't change your behavior to please a girl, whether that's pandering to her need, or denying her things. Don't force it.

Stay as you are, give her compliments only when you genuinely mean them. "Denying" her things sounds like you're being to forceful, a challenge to a woman is a man teasing her or not being scared to debate with her on certain issues, not denying her stuff just to try to show you're a stronk man.

We're not searching for a perfect match, but someone who agrees on us enough about future goals to be compatible, but different enough (interests etc) to keep us, well, interested.
>>
>>17316653
People can be together even if they're different.
Me and my boyfriend are honestly very different, but we respect our differences and respect each other - we surely discuss about things, and sometimes we don't agree, but I don't want him to change his mind for me, and he doesn't want me to change my mind to please him.
As long as we share important values, it's honestly fine.
>>
>>17316622
Seems like none of you made a clear step.
There could be many reasons, maybe he likes you, or wants to be nice, or thinks he will get you if he don't stops. What do you think might be a reason he doesn't stop? And why don't you stop it or make it as clear and honest as possible?

Some other possibilities:
* He doesn't have many other women to talk to.
* He like you and don't want to lose a person which is different than any other.
* He hasn't enough balls to make this have either an end or something which both are okay with.
* He still wants to get into your pants (?) and has to many free time. Maybe this is even something if he's bored.
* Maybe he thinks this is the way to handle this things.
* Maybe he's just not mature enough.

There could be many more. Do you live to far away, so you can't meet him? Because if not, then meet him, talk honestly to him and try to explain him your situation. Best case work with him for a solution and if he denies it, make your own solution. Try to understand him and explain him yourself. Maybe this is the way he "understand" things and/or you.

P.S.: I am in a similar situation. I like this girl, she doesn't like me more than a friend. We rarely talked for the last months. Saw her lately and gosh I still like her, but don't want a relationship with her. So I do my best and accept my sympathy for her and try to be a good friend. If this will not work, I will tell her I need space and move on.
>>
>>17316681
>>17316682
Ah I get it! :)
Well written. Thanks.
>>
>>17316687
What confuses me the most is how he keeps talking to me, I thought guys hated games and liked straight answers but he's still persisting despite my bs. We have a similar interest that it's hard to find a girl interested in it which might set me apart but I'm nothing too special. It's rare but there are others like me.

I would say he's doing it to get in my pants if he didn't spend hours texting me at a time. No guy would spend months chasing a girl indefinitely and texting for hours when he could easily get another (he's qt af).
>>
Girls: About your period, when do you start experiencing mood swings and how long do they last? When do they stop?

Wondering because I've been seeing this girl for a while and she says she's "bitchy" when on her period, but I realize that no matter what the case is, to treat me the way she does when in these phases must mean she doesn't like me very much.
>>
>>17316646
It doesn't matter and here's why.

1) as much as the people around here will tell you otherwise, the chances of her being genuine are very real. She may not be the type to rush things, she may want to get to know you better before deciding how she feels about you. Maybe she had bad relationships due to her rushing things in the past. Who knows.
2) If she does want to just be friends, how is making a new friend a bad thing?
3) Girls know other girls. She may just want to be friends with you, but she may introduce you to girls that will very much take interest with you.

Try to see these things as opportunities man.
>>
>>17316665
Fuck. She was really cool too.
>>
>>17316704
Did you give him a straight answer?
I mean, why is he hiding, playing along with you games and doesn't want to make it clear/have a answer?
If there was already an straight answer, maybe tell him you don't like the way it is. Try to discuss it and try to find a solution.

To the point about "he could have other girls": There might be something what he likes about you. It doesn't have to be something which you know or you think is "special/good", but he might sees it in you.
>>
File: menstrual_cycle.jpg (84KB, 458x344px) Image search: [Google]
menstrual_cycle.jpg
84KB, 458x344px
>>17316705
A week before usually. Lasts a few days, usually until I start actually bleeding. And then I'm moody because I'm bleeding and it's uncomfortable.

But trust me, mood swings on periods are... vile. Some women have it easier than others, but others are completely debilitated. I get horribly depressed, moody, want to argue with everyone, my back hurts, and I lose a lot of physical strength (for example, if I can normally squat 60kg some days I can barely push out 35kg). It's the hormones. They're a mess. Then when PMS is over I wonder how I could ever feel so bad and weak. My mood shoots up and strength goes up.

Look at pic related. Women's hormones are never at a steady state. Look at a man's chart and it would just be one straight line. That's what men find hard to understand since they can't experience it. We're not exaggerating, it really is a bitch to go through.
>>
>>17316715
>A week before usually. Lasts a few days, usually until I start actually bleeding.
I thought so. Okay, so when you start bleeding, no more mood swings? If so, how long does that last? When you start bleeding, do you still get the physical suffering? For how long?
>>
>>17316714
Yes I did I said there's no point. Then we continued talking. Then when our convo ended he basically ended it as if nothing had happened and we'd talk again. I mean I expected something like "well it's been nice knowing you, best wishes for the future".

He might see something in me but he won't ever have me, there's 0 chance. I really like him but there's no point even trying anything, it'll just end in unnecessary pain. If we are both so attached to each other only through texting a relationship then a break up would take forever to get over.
>>
>>17316715
Judging by that chart, does it mean you're mood swings and cramps etc happen for 14 days??
>>
>>17316719
Look at the progesterone in the pic as the "mood swing" line. As it increases, so do mood swings. So when menstruation starts, progesterone decreases rapidly and so do mood swings.

I tend to feel relief when I start bleeding, because weirdly I feel like all those bottled up bad feelings are released, and I know that the sooner my period starts the sooner it will go.

But even though mood swings from the hormones are gone, I feel horrible until my period finishes because I hate feeling the discomfort of bleeding, being bloated, and having to wear bulky pads and worrying if they're leaking. If a girl is moody during that, then that's the reason.

The best part is usually immediately after bleeding finishes, lasts for about two weeks before that bitch progesterone rises again.
>>
>>17316722
Seems like he can't let you go and move on.
Maybe those things he likes about you also have other woman and maybe he blind to see them on other girls.
The fact he kept trying on like nothing happened indicates he (might) want you too much. I guess he needs a good friend to open his eyes and clear his mind. Does he have someone like this? If not, could you try to talk with him (even if it sounds and feels weird)? Of course only if you want that.

In the end: If he doesn't stop this behavior then he's not a good friend. He has to understand that he makes you feel uncomfortable. This will damage your "friendship" and will result in an end of it.
>>
>>17316735
So how long does the actual bleeding last for?
>>
>>17316742
I think he has friends, he talks about them and what they're like, where he's visiting them etc.

I'm literally nothing special why is he doing this. I don't really care about how this whole situation is making me feel, what makes me uncomfortable is how sad/angry he'll be when he actually realizes that he wasted a year on someone like me that's going to just leave. He could spend that time with someone he can build a future with, not someone who will leave him.

Anyway I'll try to reach a real conclusion the next time we talk. It might be my fault too, I can think straight now but when I talk to him it all flies out of my head because I like him so much and I can't accurately judge the situation.
>>
>>17316744
Usually 5-7 days. First 3 days very heavy, especially 2nd. 4 it no longer feels like you're pissing yourself. 6-7 barely there.
>>
>>17315748
I'm a 26yo sociopathic male. I've always been too uncertain to ask girls out because I always knew I wasn't quite the same as everybody else--so I'm also inexperienced, occasionally uncertain, but not a virgin.
As far as looks go, I'm about a 7/10, as I've been approached/propositioned for one-night-stands by women I consider to be 8/10 or 9/10. I'm in better shape than average men as well, so maybe I'm more like a 7.5/10.
Would you date me knowing all this??
>inb4 sociopath means killing my gf
I'd never hurt another human being unless I knew I would be protected by the law in doing so. Murder is not a protected right.
>>
>>17316214
Physically I'm biased towards more busty and chubby women, preferably brunette.

Personality wise? Ideally a more black or deadpan sense of humor, with more conservative values. Honesty and integrity are a must.
>>
>>17316759
So a week of mood swings then a week of discomfort...leaves only 2 weeks to be a normal person. Makes sense I guess.
>>
is getting a GF and/or vagina action really a competition?

If so how can I legally defend myself without turning my attackers even more retarded?

Rocks and throat biting is allowed, right?
>>
I'm a heterosexual (100%) caucasus asian male human, why does this count as rape?
>>
>>17316780
What the fuck lmao
>>
>>17316778
Exactly.

Week 1: happy
Week 2: normal
Week 3: mood swings
Week 4: discomfort

If you want anything big from your girl you better not ask during week 3 or 4. Target her when she's happy, or if you are willing to take a huge risk when she's having a "happy" mood swing during PMS week (pms is like bipolar -- irrationally insanely depressed mixed with insanely happy).
>>
>>17315919
What can I say that doesn't just get her unreasonably mad? I agree with you, because I've tried getting her to diet and she takes it horribly. She walks etc, but due to her diet it doesn't matter. I'm not a gym nut, I actually don't get much exercise due to how much I work but I watch my diet very closely. I was fat during a part of my life and I know the value of a diet. Ive brought up counting calories but she'll just go" I just eat what my body needs to be happy." It's fucking infuriating.
>>
>>17316788
Well I COULD run away but my legs busted and the doctor won't call until two weeks from now, so if some retard wants to commit suicide or talk drunken philosophy with a broken bottle I'm forced to defend myself by absolutely any means necessary, abandon my humanity, and regard morals and ethics and laws as fiction and bathe in the blood of my enemy as I make loud animal noises in victory.

I mean it's not like its trendy to get beaten up, get ass raped or get killed off you know.

or do you chicks like it when a man has survived a fight?

I also have to attack first to get a lighter sentence.

Yes, THIS is what living in a country with liberal self defense laws is like.
>>
>>17316755
>I'm literally nothing special why is he doing this. I don't really care about how this whole situation is making me feel, what makes me uncomfortable is how sad/angry he'll be when he actually realizes that he wasted a year on someone like me that's going to just leave. He could spend that time with someone he can build a future with, not someone who will leave him.
Tell him something like this, sounds pretty good! :)
Interrupt him immediately if he starts again and keep focused. Make a list of things you want to say and tell him it's important for you.
This is now the time you have to show determination and courage. If it's important for you then on't give up if he acting sweet or because you like him.
If you are struggling judging the situation then makes notices. Be prepared for the situation and try to explain your thoughts/topic, instead of falling for the actual situation and feelings.
Good luck!
>>
For all you fuckers who just can't with women I really recommend reading Models by Mark Manson. Book fucking changed my life
>>
>>17316799
How
>>
>>17316795
>>17316784
I like you two. Making me laugh a lot
>>
>>17316805
It's just the best "how to women" book I've read ever. It basically teaches you "seduction through honesty". I shit you not it's as simple as not being a needy piece of shit. The guy theorizes that "non-neediness" is what turns women on more than anything and the reasoning behind it is super solid. The book is super quoteable and is just an all around good read.
>>
What's the trick to thinking of a woman as "one of the guys". I try my best to be just friends with women but I can't get past my attraction and petty jealousies
>>
>>17316774
>Uncertain
>Not narcissistic
>Cares about what other thinks
>Don't know how to manipulate well
Yeah, you are not a sociopath.
>>
>>17316817
imagine her shitting
>>
>>17316817
Imagine you're gay.
>>
>>17316829
To some people that would be a very pleasant thought.
>>
>>17316774
>I'd never hurt another human being unless I knew I would be protected by the law in doing so
that's what makes you a problem -- you will hesitate to kill a person not because you're stopped by morals and guilt, but by the law
>>
I take everything too seriously and too literally very often and its a permanent part of my brain until I die, is dating pointless for me, or should I warn the girl when I meet them for the first time or at the start of the date?
>>
>>17316835
imagine she has a penis

wait that won't work either

>>17316833
best idea desu
>>
>>17316653
Doing things because you care isn't the same as agreeing with all my opinions. Of course I want to be with someone who cares for me, but you don't show someone you care by letting them do and think as they please. At least, not in my opinion.

I'm not saying I want to be with someone constantly butting heads with me, rather someone who willing gives me his honest two cents on things
>>
>>17316843
>best idea desu
Shinde mo ii yo!
>>
File: 1461096925418.gif (155KB, 320x245px) Image search: [Google]
1461096925418.gif
155KB, 320x245px
>>17316817
I don't really think of them as one of the guys, because honestly they arent. Let's be honest, men will always treat a woman a bit different when she enters a male dominated activity.

Rather, I just separate the fact that they may be physically attractive and their actual personality. I'm well aware my friend has a nice ass, but I just consider it a perk to our friendship.
>>
>>17316871
>I'm well aware my friend has a nice ass, but I just consider it a perk to our friendship.

But things like that always drive me insane. It makes me want them even more. What in my head is blocking me from getting past it.
>>
>>17316888
Hard for me to say, because while I get aroused all the time I've never had that issue some men apparently have, where their dick causes them to act like an idiot. I'd just try to find somewhere else to invest those energies, be it dating another woman or buying more hand lotion.
>>
>>17316715
Is this why women are seen as "crazy", "unpredictable" and "moody" by most guys.

Hormone patterns like that must male consistent behaviors impossible
>>
>>17316911
Maybe I've just never developed proper control over my mental processes
>>
>>17316913
Yes. How we react is in our control but how we feel isn't.
>>
when she says she wants to chill at 1am after work that means she's thirsty right?
>>
Ok so I had my facebook closed for some time then opened it again.
I added random people from the past, including a girl I liked.
Hadn't talked to her in 4 years. Then in my birthday she sent me wishes on the chat even though we hadn't talked at all.

Was she just being polite? I'm probably overthinking this.
>>
>>17317054
wants d
>>
>>17317072
Doubt it.
Still it was odd cause people usually post on my wall, but she texted.
Well, that shit was long time ago and she has a bf now...

Pity, she's soooooo pretty :(
>>
Guy here.
Ok girls, if someone has your FB/number but doesn't ask you out when you meet and does it months after (even if you have stopped talking) will you say "yes" if you're interested or will you be turned off cause he took to long?
As in "he couldn't find something else and remember me as a last ditch".

Is that a thing?
>>
Just a general question for anyone:

I'm not looking to be in a relationship because I don't want to make any form of commitment that comes with it - I like my own personal time. So, Tinder sounds like a good fit for someone like me. The problem is I've only had sex with one person, and of course it was kind of awkward and all that mainly because I was working through anxiety.

I don't really want to use Tinder just because it sounds like there's an expectation of having a good time, which I'm not all that confident in myself to deliver. Would it be better just to try to find someone I might be interested in getting into a relationship with to help with the anxiety, or try to use tinder a few times?
>>
>>17317107
Why not buy a hooker if getting used to having sex is your problem?
>>
>>17317107
>Would it be better just to try to find someone I might be interested in getting into a relationship with to help with the anxiety, or try to use tinder a few times?

Take more than 1 goddamn minute and you'll know the answer.
>>
>>17316817
Just... be yourself.
>>
>>17316622
>>17316704
>>17316722
>>17316755
Maybe he just likes you as a friend as well and doesn't care if you're not going to date.
Lots of guys have female friends.
>>
Girls and guys

Is it bad to suppress feelings? I decided when I was in high school that there is no point for me to get a girlfriend. I'm 25 now and have kept this thought process. I think about sex and girls a lot, but choose to not act on it. Is this ok?
>>
>>17316817
>What's the trick to thinking of a woman as "one of the guys"
I don't think this is necessarily a good idea.
This one girl I was talking to seemed to like me (platonic) until i relaxes and started talking to her like i would to a guy, then she stopped replying to texts and shit.
And of course that was only because i saw her as tougher and thicker-skinned than most girls, who i'd never be as open with.

But I'm pretty abrasive, unpleasant, and brutally honest. If you're nicer, you can probably get away with treating girls the same as guys most of the time.
>>
>>17317149
Yeah, it's probably fine. You don't want it, right? So it's fine to keep denying it from yourself until you're too old to do anything about it.

You aren't missing out on anything, you just don't want to do it. I mean, you don't even have to try it to know that, so it's fine.
>>
>>17317149
Generally yes, it's bad. This is because those feelings are what can make you happy: if you suppress them, you have less opportunities for happiness.

>I decided when I was in high school that there is no point for me to get a girlfriend.
Why? Can you explain your thought process?
>>
>>17317154

Yeah.. I just wish I didn't think about sex and girls so much.

>>17317159

Because I never want to get married or have kids. So I don't see a point of having sex or dating. It just sucks because being a guy, I think about girls a lot. It's biology, and I can't do anything about it. So all I can do is try to surpress as much as possible.
>>
>>17317145
If that's the case he wouldn't continue flirting heavily
>>
>>17317166
It's human to want things people around you have and you don't. So just go with it. Nobody can force you into marriage, and there are solutions out there that allow you to have all the sex you want without ever worrying about kids again. Unless you end up financially successful, the older you get, the lower the chances of getting a fine piece of ass.
>>
>>17317230

so what are you suggesting I do? I just feel irritated because I think about sex a lot, but I try my best to suppress it. Which has been working well the past years. But it's depressing at times too.
>>
Question to both genders because I don't want to make another thread for this.

How the fuck do I build banter resistance?

I'm generally a likeable guy, or so I think from most people not being aggressive to me, and I also try to be helpful in any way I can; and yet most of the time I'm usually made fun of by those whom I consider some of my closest friends for the way I talk(I talk too fast most of the time, don't really know how to control it), and a lot of times it gets on my nerves because I get the impression from them that I act/talk retarded; but try to mitigate the feeling by thinking that it's just friendly banter(which apparently is, considering how they act when we're in small numbers), but it doesn't really make me feel better.

>inb4 are you autistic?
Nah, just an introvert trying to act like an extrovert.
>>
Girls and guys: I'm probably going down on my girlfriend for the first time tonight, we've been dating for over a year and I've never even seen her totally naked. Help I read like 10 guides but I have no idea what I'm doing
>>
>>17317243
Have you tried pulling that stick out of your ass?
>>
>>17317249
>I've read 10 guides
>tell me what to do so I can make it 11
Reading what people have to say on this stuff isn't going to help you
>>
>>17317249
Guy here, but still.

Lick her clit, it's not that hard. Alternate a bit. Try caressing her breasts/the inside of her thighs at the same time.

Stick a finger inside (or two) and fuck her with your finger while you stimulate her clit. Women have a g-spot inside their vags on the wall that's closest to their stomach. Try stroking that part with your finger a bit.

But ultimately, ask her what she likes if you're really unsure.
>>
>>17317257
You're right, I'm just hella nervous.

>>17317266
I don't think she even knows what she likes, I doubt she's ever gotten off by herself honestly. I'll keep all that in mind though
>>
>>17317269
>I don't think she even knows what she likes
You can usually tell what a girl likes during the act, especially if she's a moaner.
>>
Would you date a guy just for the size of his dick?
Would you fuck a normalfag casual innocent faggot even if he's a boring mute who shy smiles at everything with no real opinions of his own?
How do you act when you want sex? How do you want the male gender to act when requesting sex?
Do you enjoy body language more than spoken?
>>
>>17317253
>banter isn't even related to what I said

Anon pls.
>>
I went to a bar for the first time in my life two days ago. I had a lot of fun, but I'm Asian and I got an Asian flush after a cup of beer. I dont know if this was embarrassing or not. Is this a deal breaker for guys?
>>
>>17317274
Eh she's not really but I could probably still tell yeah
I don't even know why I'm this mindfucked about this, I almost got her off with through just her boobs the other day she had to bite her hand pretty hard
>>
>>17315803
Ask her what she does for fun/ if she's interested in whatever popular events you know about (raves, band house shows, sports games, etc).
Get her # and invite her out to one.

Spread this advice.
>>
How can I get over my fear of being a creep for looking at a girl? Just the other day I was picking up Dominos and when I was getting in my car to go, I locked eyes with this girl in a car a few spaces down. I immediately looked away and started my car as fast as I could, I gave a quick glance her way and saw that she was still looking at me, but I was to scared to do anything and drove away.
>>
>>17317353
you might have autism or are shilling for a pizza company
>>
>>17317353
You consider the fact that snapping your head away and then glancing back and repeating the process every couple seconds till she gets weirded out enough to break eye contact is a lot stranger than a passing look
>>
>>17317369
You got me, click this link and buy pizzas so dominos can send money to my paypal.

>>17317371
I mean I only glance back once before I get the hell out of there. Random eye contact just scares me. I know it's irrational, but I can't help it.
>>
>have girlfriend
>frequently go out to eat/hang out/etc with girls that are in my class at uni (graduate school occupational therapy, small class size mostly girls)

my guy friends joke about this as if im cheating on her just by being with other girls. is this a typical way of thinking or is that just my guy friends trying to start bants with me
>>
>>17316792
Bump. Any help would be great
>>
>>17317239
Prostitutes exist for a reason.

>>17317243
>How the fuck do I build banter resistance?
Spend more time on this site. I've been around for 10 years and nothing could possibly shock or offend me short of animal abuse or child molestation.
Aside from that, learn to laugh at yourself. I'm a crazy bastard with about 8 diagnosed mental disorders (3/4 of them being misdiagnoses) and at this point i like to talk about that shit with people. It's fun and usually funny.
Learn to laugh at everything. Especially yourself.

>>17317324
I don't think you could find a single guy on this planet who would call that a deal breaker.
And any smart dude will already know that something like 80% of asians carry that SNP and will be susceptible to flushing.
>>
>>17317385
>You got me, click this link and buy pizzas so dominos can send money to my paypal.
Give me a coupon first fuckboi
>>
How does one find a fwb? Just got out of a relationship two months ago and I'm pretty sex-starved, so I really gotta fix this. I'm going to a party later tonight and I'm hoping there are gonna be girls there, just have to figure out how to not be boring.
>>
>>17317286
>Would you date a guy just for the size of his dick?
No.

>Would you fuck a normalfag casual innocent faggot even if he's a boring mute who shy smiles at everything with no real opinions of his own?
I dated a guy like this, but after a few months of this, everything was really stale and it didn't feel like we were clicking. There's a general unspoken, undetermined grace period for awkwardness at the start of dating. If it's too extreme, it gets on my nerves because if a guy I'm dating can't positively and clearly communicate his interest in me, I'm honestly going to assume we're not clicking.

>How do you act when you want sex? How do you want the male gender to act when requesting sex?
If my boyfriend and I are laying in bed, I just get on top of him and start the ol kiss and grind. Sometimes I'm more forward, sometimes I'm more cuddly. Depends on both my mood and his. For him to request to me, it also depends. Nothing wrong ever with kissing and groping me. Sometimes I want it real savage tho. He'll generally start by kissing and touching me, and if I want it rougher from there, I'll be more pushy. What not to do though is drop trow before we even kissed or touched.

>Do you enjoy body language more than spoken?
Regarding sex or in general? In general when we're out and about, it's a combination. For sex, body language says more to me than speaking.
>>
Girl, serious question here,

How do I engage in casual sex when you are willing to. How do I approach and let you know and tips to achieve.

Not but only had sex with girlfriends
>>
Girls

For what reason would you stalk an ex?
>>
>>17317716
If I was stupid
>>
>>17316837
How is this a problem? The essence of society is laws and it's citizens propensity for agreeing on and obeying those laws.
>>17316826
>implying
>>
WTF I want to hang out with my main group of friends even when my better friend has made it clear that we are never going to be more than friends?

I know I shouldnt be getting close like this but I am extremely lonely, friendwise, right now and getting close is a fucking terrible idea.
>>
File: 1369501310024.jpg (103KB, 400x417px) Image search: [Google]
1369501310024.jpg
103KB, 400x417px
Femanons, which do you prefer after a chatting with a cute guy for a bit?

>Can I get your number?
>What's your number?
>>
>>17317544
>Learn to laugh at everything. Specially yourself.

That's the thing, though. I've been doing that for years, and 4chan helped me develop a bigger black humour, so I shouldn't be this bothered about it.

Maybe it's the frequency in which it happens or maybe I'm the kind who doesn't have a problem with laughing about myself, as long as I'm the one making the joke, since when others do it, it looks exaggerated to me.

Fug.
>>
>>17317544

>prostitues exist for a reason

I don't want that tho, I said I'm trying suppress the thought of sex and girls
>>
File: Screenshot_20160702-184136~2.png (57KB, 964x748px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160702-184136~2.png
57KB, 964x748px
Why is it that every time I try to flirt I fail miserably?

1/2
>>
File: Screenshot_20160702-183746~3.png (120KB, 961x1463px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160702-183746~3.png
120KB, 961x1463px
2/2
>>
>>17317716
If I was depressed because we had a messy breakup and I want to see what they're up to
>>
So, my girlfriend and I really like each other, we've gone to bed a few times, but I'm not sure how to get her to climax, she says that rubbing her clit is too much stimulation, but that it does feel good,
> INB4 the boobs, man!
She has fibrocystic breasts.
>>
>>17316214
Do you like statistical outliers?

>white
>conservative and old-fashioned, with family values
>waiting for marriage
>practice (or at least interest in) the occult/esoteric things
>intelligent, good conversationalist
>good sense of humor
>romantic
>pleasant voice
I honestly don't care at all about appearance as long as she's healthy
>>
>>17317792
Not female, but I'm a salesman. Give her two options, both leading to the close.

For example, you can pull out your phone and ask her if she prefers calling or texting. When she answers, say "cool, what's your number?"
>>
Girls:

How do you feel about men using dildos on you? For context, my dick isn't an ideal size for my girl friend, so I often use a dildo larger then me to really get her off. She seems happy with our sex life, but I've always wondered if she was disappointed in me for not being able to do it myself. I don't mind the toy and think it hot, though I sometimes wish I could be the one stretching her out, feeling it and everything. Would you as a women feel disappointed?
>>
>>17317831
>>17317833

are you trying to flirt on steam chat? you know it's definitely going to be a trap right? he reads like an autistic on /a/
>>
>>17317324

Nope, not a dealbreaker. But for your own interest, I think I read somewhere that this is kind of unhealthy and somewhat preventable, so you might want to do some googling.
>>
>>17317399

Sounds like just bants
>>
>>17315907
Girls, need your advice with this one. I've tried doing the let's workout together thing and she took offense. I was doing a weight loss challenge at work and suggested we do it together, took offense. She needs to lose weight, she blatantly has a gut that would be acceptable after children but definitely not now. Need help
>>
I keep getting small pimples. Somebody mentioned that I should stop using soap. Will I need to buy a face wash? Any good face washes you guys can recommend?
>>
>>17317792

>>17318077
Girl here, recently had a clumsy salesman try the "two options" trick on me so when I started reading this response I was ready to shout "no, no, no!"
But actually, that's pretty dang smooth.

Asking if she prefers calling or texting isn't so transparently trying to make her forget she can say no, it also serves as an innocent and useful 'getting to know you' question, while giving her enough context that she knows where you're going with it.
So it doesn't feel so much like a trick to make her accidentally say yes, just a display of confidence that will make her WANT to say yes.
>>
>>17318282
>clumsy salesman
>clumsy
Ya, our methods only work when delivered smoothly and with confidence.
>>
>>17318243
I'm >>17315919. I fucking told you she wouldn't listen to shit like that. I didn't see your reply though. To be honest, there really isn't a way to tell her without her getting mad or offended. Her reaction to what you just suggested proves that. You can either tell her and accept the backlash, or you leave her.
>>
>>17318306
So how would you tell her? Have you had an experience in doing so?
>>
>>17318358
I have no experience in doing it, but I know that hinting at it isn't going to get you anywhere. You just need to sit down and RESPECTFULLY tell her that it's affecting your attraction towards her, and throw in that you're concerned about her health too
>>
>>17316792
>" I just eat what my body needs to be happy." It's fucking infuriating.
What type of food is that?
If it's healthy shit and she just eats too much of it, you don't have much wiggle room, but if she's eating junk and empty calories, call her on that shit.

She sounds like she's too invested in her excuses though, she probably doesn't want to change at all and you're better off finding someone who meshes better with you.
>>
>>17318475
Well it's touchy because she used to have an eating disorder so calling her out on it is a risky situation. She'll be staying with me for a bit this summer so we'll see how it is. Any other advice would be great
>>
>>17318475
Oh and she does eat healthy. But then will have peanut butter on bread and ice cream...and make brownies...and make cookies etc. She'll say "my aunt eats like this and is so small!" But it's not working for my gf, though it does her aunt (her aunt eats extremely small portions of everything)
>>
>>17318483
>>17318486
>more excuses
Tell her straight, or just leave her because she's not going to lose weight. You're not making the situation any better by tiptoeing around the issue.
>>
>>17318483
Oh good lord, just give up, you can't fix this.

Either accept that she's fat and that it's out of your hands, or leave her. You're not doing either of you any favours by staying there feeling dissatisfied and constantly pissing her off.
>>
Should I feel good or bad about being a beggar a cheeseburger
>>
>>17318536
*buying
>>
>>17318533
I'm not entirely dissatisfied, she has a great personality and we mesh well. If I disliked her I wouldn't be asking for advice
>>
My ex girlfriend snapped me a picture of her left boob just now with the nipple /barely/ censored and asked if the veins on the underboob were always there.

We broke up months ago and just started talking somewhat normally. She said she sent it because she was concerned about the veins but I know for a fact that was a lie.

What's she getting at . What's her game plan.
>>
>>17316446
Two X and no Y chromosomes for the vast majority of cases. That, in turn, causes all of the subsequent female/feminine features and traits, from overies and a vagina, to breasts and wide hips, to a preference for nurturing and socializing.
>>
>>17318555
>but I know for a fact that was a lie.
How?

Asking about boob veins doesn't scream 'seduction' to me.
>>
>>17318584
I'm not saying seduction is involved. I'm saying she KNOWS she's a very pale person and her boobs always have and have had visible blue veins.
>>
>>17316446
>Or are you just a man except that you menstruate and you have a vagina?
Why speak as if being a man is the default?
Why isn't it that men are just women who don't menstruate or have vaginas? Or, you know, the default is that we're all humans, where some of us menstruate and some of us don't.

You might as well ask "is a straight line just a curvy line without the curves?"
Not really. It's just a straight line.

Is a chest of drawers just a shelf filled with boxes?
Is a book just a table with pages and no legs?
Is a hair brush just a non-sentient sea urchin with a handle and no nutritional value?
Is a banana just a human with 50% different DNA?
Or are they all just the things they are, and not the things they're not?
>>
>>17318013
How does she get herself off?
>>
>>17315834
>.no
>>
>>17318260
Just get the cheapest face wash at the drugstore that has 2% or more of salicylic acid as the active ingredient and use it once a day.

Also consider a tube of benzoyl peroxide to put on the pimples try dry them out and reduce redness overnight.
>>
File: 1309152787757.jpg (167KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1309152787757.jpg
167KB, 600x450px
>>17315856
>no you fucking sperg you just ask her if you want to watch a movie at your house/apartment if she has any sense she'll know without you spilling the fucking beans in such a retarded sperg manner
>>
File: Confused_Korean_Gril.gif (3MB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
Confused_Korean_Gril.gif
3MB, 600x338px
>>17315748
DEAR GIRLS

I am a guy and I suck at gratitude. What I mean is my gf likes to all sorts of things for me and I am not able to show proper appreciation that I would like to give. She just sent me a cute letter diary-thing on messages which is really dang cute but I don't know how I should respond to that. Don't want to go 'haha thanks' or go too far. What would be a reaction you would want when you did something special for your boyfriend? (Being specific is gud)
>>
>17318596
this didn't help at all, you didn't even answer the question, instead you took issue with it.
>>
>>17318623
Shower her in kisses

>>17318614
>>17318260
Salicylic acid dries your skin out, so make sure to use a good moisturiser at least once a day afterwards. Especially if the product contains alcohol
>>
My fiance is very hard working, working long hours and earning a lot of money, im very proud of him but i have a problem.
He is always working and when hes not working he has an hour or so then he sleeps and gets up in the morning to work again.
I feel quite lonely and neglected, i moved half way across the world to be by his side.
We managed to make it so after shop hours he comes home and uses the garage at home to work on the cars he buys and reconditions.
I feel like all i do is wait for him and when he gets to making time for me he just falls asleep. We hardly even have sex now, if we do its a quickie and i feel disconnected from him. Its been over 2 months since we made love.

I don't know what to do, i appreciate how hard he works and im so proud of him but i feel sad and lonely and forgotten.
I need advice on how to endure these tough times.
>>
>>17318688
Short answer: back off.
>>
>>17318700
Mmk. I probably should. Oh well, shit happens.
>>
For chicks.

/virgin/ here, recently started dating a girl who's like way into me and the feeling's mutual. There's a good chance I might get laid tonight/near future. At the very least I know we're going to get physical in some way tonight. In the past, just being around girls and having conversations with them has left me shaking/hard, and so far it's all been online so she doesn't know the complete wreck I am with women because I can be charming as fuck without physical social barriers.

What do I do? I need all relevant advice. I feel like I'm about to have an anxiety attack man.
>>
>>17318729
Someone needs to add "I'm going to have sex, what do I do?" to the FAQ
>>
>>17318740
Well if you recommend something I could do/take to take the edge off that'd be great, because I've literally had anxiety attacks for way less.
>>
>>17318693
You need to talk to him. There is no end to it unless you voice your feelings. Express to him that you would like a date night for you two. He needs to set sometime for you otherwise you will continue to feel neglected.
>>
>>17318753
I tried that. It worked for a month or so then there is something car related going on every time. I get excited and happy and i get 'i gotta go to this swapmeet' ' i gotta take the car to la to get a new transmission put in' 'i got caught up'
There always is something and if not he falls asleep. As much as i like cuddling him while he sleeps its not the same as being cuddled back.
>>
Here's a guy who only had sex in relations. Met a girl online and went on one date, things escalated and we ended up having sex. I really liked her and I actually told her I don't do sex on first dates (it was genuinely true until that moment), yet she pushed for it. As I tried to discourage her, she mentioned several times that it doesn't really matter because we will never see each other again after the night. So in the end I went for it, but, as I was extremely nervous, I'd say I flopped (finished once, she got into the job right back, yet I couldn't get hard enough for a second time, despite the girl trying to help). Was really mad on myself, so I left soon afterwards (we were at hers).

Now, since I never had one night stands I don't really know the game, and my performance was not my best, yet I liked her. Should I text her? Saying what?
>>
>>17318600
Dunno
>>
I'm talking to this girl who's "job" doesn't allow her to use her phone much during the day, she can use it for a short while in the evening and that's it. Weekends are fine.
No she's not a stripper or hooker or whatever in that field.

Anyway how do I keep in contact with her while not spamming her phone with messages? It's a sort of long distance thing, we get to see each other every other weekend or so, and I really want to get to know her

Do I need to do the waiting game? Do I keep the messaging sparse and wait for the weekend?
>>
File: 1407272239968.jpg (175KB, 605x605px) Image search: [Google]
1407272239968.jpg
175KB, 605x605px
Green arrows are her, quotes are me.

>I lost my pretty kitty
"Like an actual cat?"
>No. The tan and grey plush calico I sleep with every night because I like it that much
>Of course it's an actual cat
"No need to be rude"
>Sarcastic
"Rude sarcasm. Is it an indoor cat?"
>Yup

Who's in the wrong? Does being upset entitle you to be bitchy to someone you're not even close with? I went on a couple dates with this girl. She bailed on me for one date so we rescheduled, then she bailed on me again and wanted to reschedule. I said no and left it at that. She started texting me fairly frequently after going back to her home state to see and stay with family for three months, which is where she is now. I've been replying to her but keeping it at a distance and have never initiated talking via text.

If this was a friend or a gf, I'd be understanding, but I just think this behavior is stupid. I lost a cat who got out once. I held my seizure-induced dog in my arms as he died from an allergic reaction and was bleeding from his mouth and nose. What I didn't do it take it out on anyone else.
>>
>>17319108
She wasn't being rude. You've got autism.
>>
What does it mean when a girl, who you've been texting/flirting a bit with for a week, says to you: "my friend told me to straighten out my hair because i'm going on a date tomorrow ;)"

Am i a friend to her? I feel like i'm not in the friendzone but idk.
>>
>>17319163
It means one of two things and neither are good. Either you're friendzoned or she trying to emotionally manipulate you. She's either not into you or she's a cunt. Pick your poison.
>>
So I'm friends with this woman, and we had some plans to hang out. Just as I'm getting into my car, she texts me if its ok if she flakes. I wasn't even sure how to respond to that, because if I said no and she goes she's going to resent it and it'll be a bad time for everyone, but I was still royally pissed off about it.

How do you even respond to those situations? I basically just said it was a dick move and decided to go out alone somewhere else but I have this nagging feeling I should have said something else.
>>
>>17319205
Did she reply once you told her it was a dick move?
>>
>>17319206
She basically said sorry and that was it. On top of that I was going to be helping her move out today, and right now I have incredibly mixed feelings about that.
>>
>>17319211
Just ignore her for at least a few days. If she makes a point of contacting you, then you can get things going again. If not, then don't bother wasting your time with her.
>>
>>17319205
You could've asked why and been a little more inquisitive and understanding.
>>
>>17319215
She could've been less of a cunt and gave him more notice or at least had the balls to tell him why she was flaking.
>>
>>17319218
Things just come up man. I've flaked suddenly and people have flaked on me suddenly, sometimes shit suddenly comes up. At least she told him anyway, I've driven out to a place and waited for an hour only to hear "oh yeah I forgot to tell you I can't make it today".

He could've reacted better.
>>
>>17319220
>He could've reacted better
Are you a whiteknight or a serial flaker? Because you're absolutely retarded to be trying to pin this on him.
>>
>>17319222
I'm not pinning it on anyone, I'm just saying shit comes up and that's how it is.
>>
>>17319230
If you don't offer anything more than "I'm not showing up" then you're the cunt and he has every right to call you out on it.
>>
>>17319232
But he didn't even say if he asked her why at all. If he did and she didn't say, that's shitty, but if he didn't even ask, then that's different.
>>
>>17319234
>If he asked her
Maybe if I say it for a third time, it'll get through your thick fucking skull.

If she did not offer up any reason for why she had to flake, then she is a cunt and he has every right to call her out on it.
>>
>>17318120
I think it would only be a problem if it was a problem for him
>>
File: 1416540981748.gif (4MB, 467x350px) Image search: [Google]
1416540981748.gif
4MB, 467x350px
>>17319239
>blaming someone for not offering information

He's still an idiot for not even fucking asking and just giving her a straight fuck you.

>"i can't hang out today"
>dick move fuck you reeeee
>>
>>17319247
>He's still an idiot for not even fucking asking and just giving her a straight fuck you.
Yeah, you're a retarded woman that flakes often. Thanks for confirming my suspicions.
>>
File: 1467305205782.jpg (486KB, 1587x2280px) Image search: [Google]
1467305205782.jpg
486KB, 1587x2280px
guys, how dissapointed would you be if you marry a girl and she kept her name? i simply like my name better than my bf's. his is a bit awkward and usual. he got slightly bullied for it in school. i would want to spare my kids that. mine is rather rare and we also have a long family history, with coat of arms and all. what do? it's not some feminism bullcrap. i just genuinely like the name better.
>>
>>17319239
they're both retards.
for real, he could have asked instead of pouting like a lil bitch.
>>
>>17319250
My point is that he shouldn't need to. If she doesn't offer up a reason, then she doesn't have a good one.
>>
>>17319249
For those reasons, it's probably fine but it's still going to carry a whole new level of bullying since it will look like there is trouble in the relationship. A hyphenated/kept last name for a wife always signals there's some issues.

Is his last name a body part or something? Maybe he can just change his name.
>>
>>17319248
I'm a dude, dude.

>>17319253
People don't always offer up reasons. I had someone flake suddenly without reason and I wasn't a dick about it. And it was a good thing too since she was really fucking ill and didn't want to discuss it till a later time, so hey, maybe she had something serious she didn't want to tell him about.
>>
>>17315748

Man 4chan really got full of normalfags, oh well.

How is it having a period regulary?
>>
>>17319249
>I don't want my kid to be bullied so I'm going to make sure they're the only person in the school whose mother refused to take their father's name
Great plan.

Protip: Kids don't need an excuse to bully. They don't even need an in. They'll do it no matter what. Stop pretending the bullying thing matters at all to you.
>>
>>17319257
Ok, good for you. You're a whiteknight faggot that lets women walk all over you. That doesn't mean everyone else has to be one of those too. Grow a spine.
>>
>>17319258
>gf is just over two weeks late
>always pretty irregular anyway
>tests say not pregnant
>shes not worried
im confused and worried to say the least
>>
>>17319254
well, he could also take on my last name, so no-one would notice. but i don't think he would want to do that.
we don't talk english, but it's a diminutive of arch. mine is a derivate from "stag". also not in englisch though, just the meaning.
>>
File: 1467326409594.jpg (106KB, 1000x708px) Image search: [Google]
1467326409594.jpg
106KB, 1000x708px
>>17319259
mkay familiam

i never got bullied. especially not for my name. he got. so i figured it was another plus for not changing the name, or change his.
>>
>>17319262

Why though? Seems normal to me, she probably starts flooding soon enough.
>>
>>17319272
Kids bully who they want to bully. If there's no obvious approach to the bullying, they'll invent one. This is just you wanting to keep your name because you don't like his. Pretending it's anything more is disenguous.
>>
Girls

Describe your orgasm
>>
File: 1467538998389.jpg (564KB, 1550x1054px) Image search: [Google]
1467538998389.jpg
564KB, 1550x1054px
>>17319309
k then

i said i just like mine better. what's the matter anon? is this a touchy subject for you?
>>
>>17319285
two weeks doesn't seem strange to you? i've seen various places saying its fine and others saying to hit the panic button

im honestly so confused on what to think now
>>
>>17319261
I'll remember to tell her that next time I visit the hospital then. Fuck her for being ill and not wanting to tell anyone about it right? It was very selfish and I need to tell her that or else it's a dick move if I don't.
>>
>>17319368
Not that guy, but
>sorry, can't go, i'm sick
is it that hard?
People use that excuse all the time even when it's total bullshit.
>>
>>17316424

I can't speak for all men but buddies do discuss on occasion, things they miss about their ex(s). In our case it was mostly sexual stuff, but a ringing note about our discussions was that we felt bad over what we missed out on, rather than what we actually did. Men can be very pensive and reflective, it can also sting a guy way down the line when he gets more life experience and realizes that he got totally screwed over by a man-eater. A great deal of passive misogyny starts from bad break ups, and even though men are less likely to talk about how badly they got let down long after the fact, I think for most of us the pain lingers forever. Mostly as a deep personal failing. A bad review can affect the rest of your life, it's a kind 'daddy issues' I suppose.
>>
>>17319343

Well if you're so worried about it, send her to the gynecologist. He can tell you what is going on.

But honestly it can happen that it takes longer than normally. I mean after all we're talking about the body discarding the unused egg. You can't really predict when her body thinks is the right time to do that. Atleast not 100%.
>>
Fellow guys and girls

Is it ok to quit sex? I haven't had sex in 6 years by choice. I was talking to a co-worker the other day, and he was telling me about his old college days. Then asked me about stories. I said I had none. He thought I was joking, so I told him the last time I had sex I was 20 years old (I'm 26 now) and he said "WHY" I just told him, I quit. And he gave me this strange look. It was weird.
>>
>>17319382
i guess so but im still uneasy about it and she's not really liking me prying and asking about it so much. she threw the test thing at me immediately as being "disappointed that i didnt trust her" to know her own body and such.

meanwhile she doesnt keep track of her cycles, i do.
>>
Girls, how would you feel if your bf spoke to you using vulgar but in a jokingly manner ?

Do you feel disrespected ? Hurt ?
>>
File: maxresdefault (4).jpg (77KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (4).jpg
77KB, 1280x720px
>>17319311
POMF
>>
File: Anker_content.png (398KB, 620x438px) Image search: [Google]
Anker_content.png
398KB, 620x438px
>>17319394
gib example
>>
>>17319387
It's pretty damn weird.

>>17316424
It can weigh and stay on our minds for years. I remember all my ex's for various reasons. A guy I know still misses his ex despite him treating her pretty shittily (not abuse but just being lazy, not committing to anything etc) and he regrets letting her go. I used to be in touch with her and apparently he kept texting her and adding her on facebook, despite her not wanting to talk to him again. He still tries now but he doesn't know that I know. Some people carry these things for decades.
>>
>>17319404

>it's pretty damn weird.

Why?
>>
>>17319387
i'd be a little creeped out desu
>>
>>17319414

Why creeped out?
>>
>>17318143
I mean, I'm 99% sure she's a girl, and I don't know why I can't fucking talk to girls.
>>
>>17319247
>He's still an idiot for not even fucking asking and just giving her a straight fuck you.

She said she was tired, which struck me as questionable. I was doubly irritated because I opted out of some other plans for this.

I also think you guys seem to be taking my situation way too personally.
>>
girls would you rather fuck johnny sins or johnny castle. or both
>>
File: screenshot-947.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
screenshot-947.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>17319458
had to google both and they both look like idiots. how about none?
>>
>>17319249
>i would want to spare my kids that.
Pretty dumb logic. Kids tried to give me shit because my first name was the same as some cartoon character. The character wasn't even comic relief or something, children will just grasp for straws just so they have something to work with.
>>
Girls, how much time do you spend removing hair? What areas are you concerned about? And have you considered laser/IPL?
>>
>>17319468
to be fair, his name is really asking for it. but ofc i know that kids don't get bullied because there's a REAL reason. can you give me an answer minus the kids argument then?
>>
>>17319464
sure its called dont fucking respond
>>
>>17319477
>how much time do you spend removing hair?
maybe half an hour every two weeks

> What areas are you concerned about?
basically i just trim my pubes and armpithairs and wax my lower legs. thats it. but i'm fortunate since i have comparably fair and soft hair all over.

> And have you considered laser/IPL?
yes, but i don't have the money and since i have light hair, it would not get that good results.
>>
>>17319489
>maybe half an hour every two weeks
Lucky
>>
File: OHY9dKW.png (252KB, 497x494px) Image search: [Google]
OHY9dKW.png
252KB, 497x494px
>>17319482
>>
File: 1463916652372.jpg (31KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1463916652372.jpg
31KB, 640x480px
>>17319479
>to be fair, his name is really asking for it.
Doubtful.

>can you give me an answer minus the kids argument then?
Honestly I'd just find it insulting that not only do you want to keep your last name, but that you also want to give the kid your name too. That goes past you liking your name a lot, and it would feel like you're diminishing my role in the family or at least that's how I'd interpret it. That said, this is something you need to work out with him. I would care, others may not.
>>
>>17319493
i also have the luck to have a bf that's into pubes, so i can save myself a lot of time there.
>>
File: weird-anime-emgn-9.jpg (48KB, 700x491px) Image search: [Google]
weird-anime-emgn-9.jpg
48KB, 700x491px
>>17319496
k. that makes sense. thanks for your answer, anon.
>>
>>17319494
>liking the simpsons
>doesnt want top male pornstar dick
what are you even doing with life
>>
File: 691TBqR.jpg (117KB, 1683x946px) Image search: [Google]
691TBqR.jpg
117KB, 1683x946px
>>17319506
>not liking the simpsons
>thinking girls want sex like it is displayed in porn

what is life even doing with you, anon?
>>
>>17319498
I don't like it myself, I've been waxing down there for a long time whether I was seeing someone or not, but waxing legs and entire pubic area costs around 120usd where I live and that's a lot
>>
>>17319400
Alright, so lets say she fails her driving test, about...a month or so ? Then she brings it up again and I say, fuck your failure, suck it up. You can always do it again
>>
>>17319511
>reversing my insults instead of your own
>not using the fact im sitting on forth chan asking girls what porn guy the like instead of trying to get my own dick wet as an insult
>>
>>17319514
meh, i don't care. i used to go bald too, but i like trimmed or full hair way better now. i just clean up the bikini lines a bit and keep everything neat. i wax my legs myself. i used to get them done, but way too expensive
>>
File: tumblr_nlmovwo27i1qbanxjo1_1280.png (972KB, 968x1008px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nlmovwo27i1qbanxjo1_1280.png
972KB, 968x1008px
>>17319521
>fuck your failure, suck it up
yeah, that's rude since she was concerned with something and you bashed her feeels man. joking and bantering is ok. but being rude to someone that's concerned is just that. rude.
>>
File: images (2).jpg (8KB, 256x197px) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
8KB, 256x197px
>>17319523
>i'm unoriginal like that. deal with it
>i like to keep my insults on an acceptable level. i don't want to make you cry
>>
>>17319537
>>17319537
do you like athf
>>
girls is it common for you to like guys that look like underage twinks?
i'm 22 and i feel like i have to actually start trying to get laid or get a gf
>>
>>17319535
Alright thank you anon. I shall watch my words from now on
>>
>>17319544
I'd shoot for tiny underage looking girls too. My mousey looking friends usually have skinnycore, fashionable looking boyfriends.
>>
>>17319571
ohh, the problem is i look linda androgynous, like i could actually be a pretty convincing trap
good to know im not completely fucked, thank you
>>
>>17319464
Johnny Sins is an astronaut, a lawyer, a psychologist and many other things. Why wouldnt you want to sleep with him.
>>
>>17319594
Some girls get wet over that. Especially tumblrinas.

But if that's a major concern, try to dress more manly. I live in socal. All the young, thin, hipster guys wear like fitted member's only jackets and skinny jeans. They're always dating some petite pretty girl with colored hair.
>>
What's the thought process of women who say shit like "you're the kind of guy I should end up with" and then go slum around? Like I immediately move on with my life because I know there's nothing worth saving, but I've always failed to understand what's going on in their head.
>>
>>17318693

Why does he have to work so long? Maybe you could get a job in the mean time, rake in some extra cash and, if possible make it so he's able to work less hours thanks to the money you bring in, and if not then at least keep yourself busy so you're not missing him too much.

As far as spending time together goes, he sounds under the pump enough that you'll need to be the one to organise spending time together and make it as effortless and incentivised as possible on his part.
If he's spending some of his free time working on cars, maybe instead of pulling him away from that to spend time with you, you can spend time with him learning about what he's doing and helping him.
>>
>>17319659
i dress like a more hipster version of a skater boy
plain color tees, skinny jeans, flannels, or plain colored tees, sometime i wear band shirts
and chucks or skate shoes
>>
>>17319070

Why is job in quotes?

Also, do you really need this spelled out for you? If she can't use her phone at work, texting her at work don't do much good now will it? Unless you're the sort to send 'thinking of you'-esque updates with no expectation of reciprocity.
Ask her to text you in the evenings when she's freed up to talk, badabing, badaboom.
>>
So here's the situation
I've had this thing going with a girl for a few months now, we used to date before but we broke up and now we are back again, and I was happy about that...Until all of sudden my close friend broke up with her bf, and now I have this sudden feeling of attraction towards her, I feel like I am in a position where any step outside of the current terms might cause me to lose both of them. I am leaning towards forgetting about it, but when I meet her again (my friend) feelings start to show up again, and I do have feelings for the other girl...
What do?
>>
File: image.jpg (764KB, 3264x1129px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
764KB, 3264x1129px
>>17319541
What's that?
>>
>>17319254
>but it's still going to carry a whole new level of bullying since it will look like there is trouble in the relationship. A hyphenated/kept last name for a wife always signals there's some issues.
lolwut
Most kids' parents are divorced these days, no one cares. My mother kept her name, and the only impact it had on my social life was kids asking whether my parents were divorced like everyone elses' and me saying 'nope'.

What kind of weirdo children bully each other for having divorced parents? Marital issues are like the apex of boring grown up things, right next to taxes and heath insurance. Any kid who'd try to bring it up as bully fodder deserves to be bullied himself. Might as well try to bully a kid because his parents have a tacky reproduction of Michelangelo's David in their front yard. Tres bourgeois!
>>
>>17319521

kek, I'd generally appreciate this attitude myself, I'm kinda similar.

But it'd really depend on the person you're with. Gauge her response when you talk shit, and ask her straight up if it bugs her.
Whether it's pissing her off or not, she'll probably appreciate you showing consideration and willingness to change without her having to ask.
If you just stop without addressing it, and it's pissed her off in the past, she'll probably think you stopped by coincidence and still have that thing pop into her mind every now and then at 3am thinking "god I can't BELIEVE he said that to me!" And then next time you're in a completely unrelated argument, boom, it comes back to git you, "and what the FUCK was that shit about my drivers test you asshole, you never support me!" then it's all off the rails!
>>
>>17319652

Qualifications aren't STDs, what do I get out of sleeping with that?
>>
>>17319477
I shave my legs and armpits at least once or twice a week. I shave my pubes and arms maybe every 2 weeks since the hair is more slow growing.

I haven't considered laser, but I have wanted to try waxing, especially the pubes. I want it super smooth.
>>
>>17319664
It's the same mentality of guys who "fuck sluts" but want to marry "wife material". They want to have their cake and eat it too. Hedonistic fun and then fulfilling stability later in life.
>>
Female friend been acting kind of cold/annoyed with me yesterday, a few days ago we also were set to do something but instead she did something else altogether with somebody else, without really giving me heads up, although I didn't mention anything when I saw her setting up another meet up either. Well in general I feel like she's treating me different and I'm wondering if it's something I did, or if she is just tired of everything hence more bitchy, or what. Should I even tackle the topic (like ask her what's wrong? Or try something else? Please gibe advice) or just assume she got a problem or is on her period (possible actually when I think about it) and wait?
>>
>>17319704
>What kind of weirdo children bully each other for having divorced parents?
I don't think you have actually interacted with children. They will look for anything to start shit with.
>>
>>17319763
But why would they date someone who makes it clear they have no interest in that sort of lifestyle? They're not even at the part where they want to have something stable, so it just seems like a waste of everyone's time.
>>
>>17319249
I don't get those people saying anybody would have a problem with you keeping your name. Discuss it with your boyfriend instead of /adv/.
I'll just say it's perfectly understandable if a girl wants to keep her family name for any reason, like it sounding better or having a cool history. I would take my wife's name if it was cool sounding desu mine is meh
>>
>>17319768
Invite her to something you haven't done before, and it should be fun and lasts for a few hours. Like amusement park or something like that, and use the opportunity when she's happy to talk about this topic.
>>
File: 1467565635367.jpg (53KB, 560x960px) Image search: [Google]
1467565635367.jpg
53KB, 560x960px
In a few hours, I'm going to go shopping with my girlfriend for a dress, since she's going to some kind of fancy-ish graduate event with her family tomorrow. The problem is that she plain doesn't give a single fuck about her appearance (never wears makeup or dresses) so how can I make her feel more comfortable with this shopping trip? I know I'll have to be kind and supportive, but what happens if she likes something that honestly looks fucking awful? How do I say "don't wear that" in the kindest way possible?
>>
How much do you have to like a girl to keep persisting even though you know there is no chance of it working out?
>>
>>17319810
Show her both sides, let her try on her taste of clothing, and then ask her if she can try something you have picked for her since you want to see it on her, let her try a few that are nice and make sure to compliment her while wearing them a lot. If she's not convinced by your genuine compliments and the view in the mirror that she looks better, then either you aren't convincing enough, the dress you picked is also shitty and or she's just a hopeless case.
>>
Femanons, I'm relatively sexually inexperienced to begin with and the last time I had any sexual contact was over a year ago. Is this a huge red flag?

Some background: I'm 23 and went through a bad breakup two years ago that took me months to get over, dated a new girl semi-seriously after that which also ended pretty badly (I guess I wasn't really over my ex, so I called things off), and I've moved to a new city a few months ago and have had trouble making real connections. I'm not a complete social idiot, I generally know how to talk to women socially and I encounter a few girls here and there that seem like they may be interested in me but I'm getting more and more freaked out at the thought of trying to get them into bed. Or me getting into bed with them and... I don't know. I guess it's performance anxiety. Is it best to just bring this up to a potential mate at some point (or at least heavily imply it) or try to fake like I'm a fucking alpha male?
>>
>>17319822
It all depends on the fact if she has little interest in you, if not then save your dignity and time, and face her with your feelings, rejection would be your measure. If she does have interest in you, then be persistent but be light in your approach about it, make her laugh every time she meets you, but be brief to let her miss you, and then start gradually from there.
>>
>>17319799
Hmm thanks anon may actually try that, although she is short on money right now (wonder if that relates to her attitude heh she had to borrow some from me yesterday)
>>
>>17319783
Maybe they think they wanted the stability now but changed their mind. Those people are often like that. They want to lock someone down for the security, validation, and perks of a relationship, but then they realize they are getting bored and leave. And then repeat.
>>
>>17319837
You are welcome
>She's short on money
If you can afford it, then that's what friends are for. Let her have some good time, forget about the topic while having fun and when you feel the time is right about discussing changes in your relationship, then you can talk about it and I am pretty sure it will work out. Don't worry btw, you'll know when that moment is if everything went right.
>>
>>17319836
Thanks for the advice, friendo.
>>
>>17319774

Exactly, so it's a moot point.
>>
>>17319836
I'm the girl, and it's not because I don't like him. We just have two very different futures and frankly 0 chance of being together, and although I've told him he's just ignoring that. At this point I don't know whether he's actually ignoring that fact or he keeps misunderstanding (unlikely).
>>
>>17319873
he probably just likes spending time with you and doesn't care that you don't have a future together

enjoying it while it lasts, you know?
>>
>>17316837
Anon that's pretty much everyone, it's why we have laws in the first place.
>>
>>17319873
Sorry to hear that
In that case, I think he should respect your wishes.
>>
>>17319873
That sounds pretty sad. Maybe you're the one who misunderstands, though? Does ge really pursue you, or is he just very nice etc.?
Sometimes you like somebody to the point the fact you make them feel happy somehow makes you satisfied. I drop it if the person isn't also nice though, one-sided relationships lead to nothing good.
If you like him make your friendship satisfying but hope you made it very clear there's no option of romantic relationship, ever. He'll fall for another girl sooner or later if he got it through his head, meanwhile you guys can still have an awesome friendship.
>>
>>17319923
Pretty sure he's pursuing me, but I can't blame him, I went after him hard a few months back when the problem of our futures hadn't arisen.

He flirts with me a lot, asks me out, and opens up to me about his past and life and stuff and we can talk about anything. Which makes me so sad bc there's no point really is there.

>He'll fall for another girl sooner or later
ouch :(
>>
>another post that I didnt want to create a new thread

Should I be worried that my friends used to always text me if I wanted to hang out and now I have to text them before they respond?
>>
http://www.strawpoll.me/10657546

Ladies, please answer this poll.
>>
Went on one kinda-date with a guy, it was really nice and it felt like something could happen, but now I'm feeling all infatuated and pathetic. He's really busy for the next few months and I on the contrary have a ton of spare time. I guess I feel bad because he's going to be so busy that we won't get to hang out again for some time and then the spark fades or whatever, but I really don't want to smother him and be annoying. I guess this is more venting than a question
>>
>>17319810
If you see something you think she'd look good in, point it out to her.

The kindest way to say something doesn't look good, is to just simply say, "I don't like that one so much." Don't say anything like "it doesnt fit you right" or anything that implies something is wrong with her.
Thread posts: 330
Thread images: 29

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.