[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Recovery?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

My ex lowkey left me without warning and turns out actually cheated on me. This was 7 months ago and TO THIS DAY it still hits me pretty damn hard. I believe i can take her back eventually when she hopefully becomes single. Even so, shes still on my mind constantly. Where my recovery?
>>
>>17315746
>I believe i can take her back eventually when she hopefully becomes single
And she will be cheating on you once again if that happens.
She did once, it's gonna happen again.
Move on!
>>
>>17315746
Just move the fuck on you fucking cuck
Why would you want a slut back?
You're fucking pathetic
>>
>>17315806
>>17315900
this

/thread
>>
Thats what im asking for! I dont want to be saying things like that, i want to forget but I cant.
>>
It goes away eventually. I'm guessing you're pretty young and haven't had that many relationships. If they don't last they usually end in fucked up ways. In the future take break ups as learning experiences, get fucked up for a weekend with whatever you want, and then move on. The longer you spend ruminating on this person, the more time you waste and one day you'll wake up and be older and realize you wasted so much time squandering other relationships for someone who doesn't give two shits about you. Trust me. 7 months is 28 times to long to let a break up affect you. At least visibly.
>>
>>17315927
You want to forget her, find someone new
Can't find someone, improve yourself first
Start going to the gym. Not only will it distract you, you'll meet new people and become more attractive. This is not a meme

>but I'm ugly and none likes me
Listen here you faggot! Stop focusing on the things you can't change and spend time on the things you can change. You can't change your face or the size of your dick or your height, but you can change your body, you can change your personality and sense of humor

>but I shouldn't change for other people
Fuck you! You should improve yourself everyday. You're not forcing yourself to be someone else, you're working toward achieving your full potential

Right know you're just an ugly piece of shit caterpillar and that's why your slut left you so now go fucking make yourself a motherfucking cocoon and one day you'll wonder how in the fuck did you ever settle for someone like that slut in the first place
>>
>>17315958
As funny as this response was, It is true and I will make an attempt.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.