[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>girl I know posts this What do?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (105KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
105KB, 640x1136px
>girl I know posts this
What do?
>>
Posts it where?
>>
Call the cops or 911. She'll get the help she needs or a wake-up call to stop bring an attention whore

Win-win
>>
>>17314426
>ouch you fall into a bush? Lol
Trust me
>>
File: 1457594510552.jpg (21KB, 620x670px) Image search: [Google]
1457594510552.jpg
21KB, 620x670px
>>17314438
>>
>>17314426
Promise me, Ned
>>
Compliment her on the epic costume-makeup job.
>>
I know she legit cuts herself a lot, so I can tell these are real cuts and she stuffed flowers into them
>>
>>17314426
cut all contact and let the nature run its course. she's just a pretentious self-entitled cunt who's never faced real problems
>>
>>17314578
>you don't know what real suffering is like mom
>>
>>17314585
you don't need to know suffering to not become a worthless human trash that attention whores using self-mutilation. those people had everything handed to them their whole life without any responsibility so they create imaginary problems to seem more interesting
>>
It's quite possible she injured herself normally and just hasn't bothered treating the fairly minor wounds seriously.
>>
>>17314426
That's just makeup anon
She's artsy
>>
>>17314702
>It's quite possible she injured herself normally and just hasn't bothered treating the fairly minor wounds seriously.
What was she trying to do, change a spinning lawnmower blade?
>>
"Have you lost weight? You're looking shredded!"
>>
File: 1466147375212.gif (2MB, 410x230px) Image search: [Google]
1466147375212.gif
2MB, 410x230px
>>17314426
Delete/block the attention whore.
>>
So. Lets do a rundown. She cut herself quite deeply all over her hand. Then left her house to pick flowers (or left the house to pick flowers before she went to her room to cut herself). Cleaned aaaall the blood of her hands. Then meticulously arranged the flowers into her cuts. Then whipped out her trusty smartphone and took a picture (maybe multiple pictures to find the best angle). Then sat there and uploaded it to social media real quick. Then probably went and took the flowers out, bandaged herself and chilled with her phone waiting for reactions....sweet..
>>
Comment "wow" and delete
>>
>>17314438
This is the best option desu
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.