[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Racist friends

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 3zFsT.jpg (461KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
3zFsT.jpg
461KB, 1920x1200px
How do you deal with asshole friends? I am dark Filipino and my friends are racist and call me "Gook McSpook" I kind of laugh it off awkwardly and play along but deep inside I hate it. They also make racist jokes about black people, jews etc. How do I tell them off properly and make them stop being racist?
>>
>>17313741

theres no guarantee they respond well. if you dont like something stand up and say 'stop calling me that' if they do it again say 'im being serious, and im being nice, dont call me that'. if they continue, you leave.
>>
>>17313758

yeah if it comes to the point again where I'm really angry I'm just going to get up and leave and find new friends
>>
You sound like a pussy. Asshole friends are the best kind of friends.
>>
>>17313770

yeah but the only thing they do is talk about racist shit they have nothing else to talk about except that
>>
Moonman, moonman, can't you see?
>>
>>17313766

i dont blame you, go for it.,
>>
How old are you? I did shit like that in high school pretty frequently. My good friends and I just grew out of it, and the people around us who ended up being genuinely racist mostly dropped out or didn't get into college.

Do you know that they're genuinely racist and it's not just banter? If you're young they could still be excited by the fact that they're saying stuff that's taboo and edgy. If you're still in high school you'd probably just egg them on if you told them to stop.

Don't let them get under your skin, and say racist shit back to them would be my advice.
>>
>>17313774
I sincerely doubt that it's the ONLY thing they talk about. It's quite possible that they know it bothers you and are just giving you extra shit for the fun of it.
>>
>>17313741
Find new friends.
>>
File: 1467352353214-g.jpg (47KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1467352353214-g.jpg
47KB, 1280x720px
>>17313741
Lmfao Goof McSpook. You a goofy goy eh?
xD
>>
>>17313741
How do white guys satisfy their wives?
They hire a pool boy.
>>
>>17313741
Stop being a pussy dude theyre just joking. If you confront them about it, you'll look weak and if you keep holding against them you'll resent them so either stop being friends with them or deal with it.
>>
>>17313808

yeah but they've been doing it for 2 years now I was on a date with my girlfriend who's from Korea and we were all out her friends and my friends, and they all called me Gook Mcspook the entire night which made it really awkward. One of them even went out of their way to say "It's really spooky tonight!" I'm just going to stop communicating with them because all they do is talk about racist shit
>>
>>17313741
Find new friends
>>
>>17313817
Not him, but again: Stop being a pussy. Just accept that funky nickname or stay a beta and feel awkward about it. If you don't like them, why are you even friends? Go out and find some leftist or liberal friends.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.