[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have a conundrum. Assume you are married, but you also have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_20160501_120558.jpg (2MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160501_120558.jpg
2MB, 2448x3264px
I have a conundrum. Assume you are married, but you also have a mistress. Your mistress is also married and knows about your wife, but is not pressuring you to end your marriage. If you were to pick up a second mistress, would the first be right to consider it to be cheating? Or would she not have a leg to stand on? Assume the wife does not factor into this at all.

Pic unrelated unless you're an O'Keeffe fan, I guess.
>>
>>17313720
Yes. I'm assuming you and your wife are a strictly monogamous relationship. If you guys weren't then there would be no problem here.

This is giving me Crucible vibes.
>>
>>17313732
The wife believes we are monogamous, but she is largely irrelevant to the current situation. I'm wondering if the mistress would be offended if she had another pole sister.
>>
>>17313750

Depends on the person. I would be careful because women can get really jealous. Unless you can tie her fate into yours, there is always the chance that she can tell your wife and fuck up all your shit.
>>
>>17313720
is is cheating on the second mistress OP. Been there so keep the second piece of ass secret
>>
>>17313720
if your married mistress started fucking another guy would you consider it cheating?
>>
>>17313854
While I appreciate the thought, that is essentially the equivalent of "lol Idunno"
But mutual dirt on each other and the fact that her husband makes way more money than I can ever hope to is what I'm depending on to keep her "honest"
>>
>>17313868
I would not, actually. I understand that she is cheating to begin with, and, as for me at least, our relationship started in order to scratch a mutual itch neither of us were getting taken care of at home.
But I dont know a roundabout way of bringing this up with her.
As long as she stayed clean, I probably wouldnt mind if she fucked the entire town.
She wouldn't stay as tight, though.
>>
>>17313871
That doesn't matter if she goes batshit. Had a married gf while I was married but I filed for divorce and didn't tell her because it wasn't to be with her but another piece of ass I was fucking. I thought I was safe because we were in different states. Crazy bitch found out about the divorce proceedings, packed her bags and left her husband and popped in at my work place. Tread lightly OP
>>
>>17313887
Why in fuck do you want to tell the mistress your business. Makes no sense. Part of the beauty of fucking a married woman is your freedom. Don't fuck up by telling her. You sure you aren't doing this to purposefully make her jealous and you want her?
>>
>>17313893
I think I'm fine for now, at least.
She's obsessed with my cock and tongue skills, but she doesnt really seem interested in a whole lot I have to say. This might be one of those that burns itself out after a while anyways.
>>
>>17313901
Lead-in to a threesome, buddy. This is the time of experimentation.
>>
>>17313903
Then don't tell her. If you are going to fuck around you should have more than one side piece anyway. One is always ending.
>>
>>17313914
I'm jist wondering that if both mistresses (mistressi?) are aware of each other and dont hate each other, would it be easier to convince them to both suck my dick at the same time?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.