[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>gf might be pregnant Fuckfuckfuckfucj pol what do I do? I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

File: 1426512296734.jpg (188KB, 1408x492px) Image search: [Google]
1426512296734.jpg
188KB, 1408x492px
>gf might be pregnant
Fuckfuckfuckfucj pol what do I do? I can't have kids I hate children I never want kids I'm fucked
>>
>>17313685
Congratulations, you got yourself cucked
>>
>>17313685
Well is she or isn't she?
>>
The free market will fix this
>>
>>17313687
I don't know yet. I hope not
>>
>Not pumping a women full of semen and making her carry your child

You're such cucks, ya know that?
>>
>>17313685
run away and change your name

If you stick around, your life is over, at least with a new identity you can have a chance at being happy
>>
>>17313685
How about an accident involving stairs and bleach?
>>
>>17313689
Why do you think she is?
>>
>>17313685
shoulda thought about that shit before penetration
>>
>collects 'cunt' hate images
>has gf

pick one
>>
>>17313685
>I never want kids I'm fucked
degenerate.
>>
>>17313695
>cuntless NEET detected
>>
>gf might be pregnant
Bitches say this shit every time their period is a couple days late.
>>
>>17313693
Came home early from work one day, just as Jamal was leaving.
>>
>>17313697
only in my asshole heh lol
>>
>>17313691
Go to the french legion, runaway
>>
Abortion.
>>
>>17313688
I really laughed on that
>>
>>17313698
Well it's tough, dude. A late period is the first sign of a pregnancy, plus you can have spotting, cramping and sore breasts which are all PMS symptoms as well as early pregnancy symptoms.
>>
>tfw about to fuck a girl who's not on the pill for the first time

>see this thread
>mfw
>>
>dealing with women before you're financially prepared to have a family
your mistake
>>
>>17313704
Congratulations dude. Time to give up video games, your hobbies, spare time, savings and your lifes goals. You fucked up. At least you can post on 4chan now and laughter at the virgins right?
>>
File: 1467366409595.jpg (282KB, 1479x894px) Image search: [Google]
1467366409595.jpg
282KB, 1479x894px
>>17313685
Be a man and take care off your offspring that the gods have blessed you with.

I thought I didn't want kids too until I had my first.
>>
You do your duty for the white race and start a family, of course.
>>
>>17313685
Born too late to explore the 7 seas
Born too early to explore the space
Born just in time to raise a child on a cucked society. Congratulations dude, hope that 5 minutes of sex was worth it. Say goodbye to your own future.
>>
>>17313685
Reminds me of a funny story
>Friends' condom broke while fucking gf
>oh well since I came in you and you're getting pregnant might as well do it a couple of more times
>creampies her every time
>she literally didn't get pregnant in the end, and the money he saved for the abortion was pissed away on a party
Man those were the times
>>
>>17313685
Raise them well. You have an opportunity to shape the future here.
>>
File: witty pepe.jpg (10KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
witty pepe.jpg
10KB, 300x250px
>gf hit the "i want a baby" phase
>get a vasectomy without her noticing
>sex her all day erryday and fill her with thick sweet juice
>>
>>17313685
>I never want kids
You should just kill yourself.
>>
>>17313685
Maybe shouldn't be shooting your shit in her furry purse then.
>>
>>17313685
>this incidentally is why the elite have worked tirelessly over the past century to empower women...

For fuck's sake. Yes, the elite is all a singular entity and has socially engineered the population over centuries to... disintegrate society... which they benefit from.

This overly-simplistic conspiracy theory never ceases to make the writer look like an utter dumbshit.
>>
>>17313685
Your life is over.
Use fucking protection. How much more can people strain this to stupid fucktards like you? USE FUCKING PROTECTION.

You better pray that she's not pregnant.
>>
>>17313713
>vasectomy
>fill her
Is my knowledge of vasectomy wrong or something?
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.