[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

5 MONTHS OF MY LIFE WASTED

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 20160311_144627.jpg (624KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
20160311_144627.jpg
624KB, 1600x1200px
This bitch was kissing and hugging and sleepin in my bed for 5 months and she already had a boyfriend already that lives far away.
I told her boyfriend and he still takes her back and takes her to london with him. Give me youre opinions pls.
>>
>>17313378

>Wasted

this implies the endgame of any relationship is marriage. its not. if that was the case than you should just give up dating and do an arranged marriage cuz thats a more sure fire way.

you are young, you are reasonably attractive, and exploring life. life is not wasted simply because the relationship ended. all relationships end.

like vision said in age of ultron
'something isn't beautiful because it lasts'.
>>
why do you still care?
>>
I only care because she was my motivation to get out of bed. Im a N.E.E.T
>>
>>17313396

you cant let a woman be the reason you live life. thats your first mistake. you have to live your own life for you.
>>
I know that but i am exstremely depressed. She told me she loved me but she was decieving me the whole time.
>>
Eh, she looks uglier and fatter than me, and I look like jabba the hut. Nothing of worth was lost, anon. From what you are saying she was a shitty person too, and that's too much to put up with, no?
>>
>>17313407

i get that and that sucks, but the big issue here is you let her be the thing that defines your life. so of course you're going to take it even harder than you should.

you should be the thing that defines your life.
>>
After everything she said "promise me you wont tell anyone we slept together" so she could protect her relationship with the boyfriend and keep decieving him.
>>
>>17313378
just fuck me. Both OP and this stupid fuck that took her back. Have men no balls or pride anymore? How do you inflate the value to princess level nothing more than a cheating cunt?
>>
>>17313441
Does it help to know shes autistic and basically dying of some sort of disease she often coughs up blood. So atleast she'll have karma bite her in the ass.
>>
You guys should know that i dont give a fuck about her anymore but im still pissed off because she disrespected me more than anybody ever has.
>>
Thanks guys.
Been the best experience ive had with 4chan so far.
>>
Sucks, dude, but at least you didn't waste six months or more
>>
>>17313450
no because she uses it to manulipate
>>
At least It was 5 months and not 2 years
>>
>>17313378
Go postal on this bitch. Travel to London, carefully plan your assassination and kill her.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.