[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So one of my new roommates is an ex-con, but my other roommate

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 20150823_112456.jpg (838KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
20150823_112456.jpg
838KB, 2048x1536px
So one of my new roommates is an ex-con, but my other roommate that moved him is kind of obsessed with him.
I spoke to a third roommate (we rent a house) about my concerns, but he said it's ok to give a guy second chances.

But shit isn't adding up.

First, dude has a girlfriend, but he's allowing a female friend from out of town to live with him for a few days... in a ultra small room.

Secondly, he's always bragging about doing illegal things and wanting to do illegal things.

Third, he pretends to be into tech, but get's all of his terms wrong, and I think he's pretending because he's trying to impress me because he thinks I'm into tech. Most of our discussion revolve around illegal things (I used to do ip and port sweeps back in the day because it felt cool to look around for open "secret' ports and shit... I know, gay). At one point he was telling me he had a backup drive with all sorts of illegal shit like people's social security information, fake certification templates, etc.

I want to give this dude a chance, but he seems rather into himself and into socially manipulating others.

Also, he was jailed for breaking into people's homes while he was homeless, but he professes to be fancy, etc...

Am I dealing with a narcissist or a straight sociopath? Should I give this guy a legitimate chance to improve, or should I just feign niceties until either he or I move along?
>>
Lemme guess, he's short, too.
>>
>>17312165
No.
He's about 5"10
Why?
>>
As for his relationship bullshit mind your own business. As for everything else just lock your shit up and be pleasant.
>>
>>17312157
First of all, no matter who it is, never let anyone attempt to misinform you. If it's true about the tech stuff, just politely call him out on it.

Second, you should tell him to trash the identity materials. If he continues to posses the material and you have knowledge of it, you aren't indemnified from any of his potential actions with those materials based solely on your lack of participation.

Finally, people deserve second chances only if their character holds up. This guy sounds like a fucking tool who tries to skid through life taking advantage of others; hence the previous crimes and the possession of materials to continue on with his charades.
>>
>>17312383
This is awful advice.
Avoid him as much as possible. Engage him as little as possible. Don't challenge him, just try to ignore him. You start calling a guy like this out and trying to give him advice, all you're going to do is piss him off, and a guy like that can't take a hit to his pride. He will start fucking with you b
>>
>>17312404
Spoken like a true pussy with zero self respect.
>>
>>17312426
Why start shit with a criminal asshole? For fun? It's not like he is harassing OP in anyway. It's not a pussy move to avoid conflict where there is none in the first place.
>>
>>17312335
Yeah, that's manlet tier
>>
>>17312433
Sure, pussy. When the guy makes a mistake and there are knocks on the door with search warrants, he can tell them he tell them he didn't mind the guy possessing illegal materials right before they slap handcuffs on his ass also.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.