[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Need your help horny anons. Me and my girlfriend are switches,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 0

Need your help horny anons.

Me and my girlfriend are switches, but I find myself playing the submissive role more often. She's pretty okay with that, and she's an excellent domme.

Over the past few years, our fantasies have grown - even now to encompass cuckolding and a little forced bi.

We've never acted on these fantasies, we just talk about them a lot. Lately we've begun involving a lesbian friend of ours into our fantasies. "I bet she can fuck me better with a strap on than you can with your little dick" etc...

A reoccurring type of play involves treating the relationship like a job. She's my boss, and I work for her and serve her. I get paid very little - in pleasure. And she gets paid in extravagant gifts.

We were playing around a little tonight with that. We're talking about creating an application that I and other guys have to fill out. Then I'll interview and audition for the job.

Do you guys have any ideas for how to take this fantasy to a new level? Like what should the application be like? What should be expected of me? How should I be made to prove myself in the audition and interviews?

Any thoughts?

She just went to sleep - she has to work in the morning. But she asked me to see if 4chan had any suggestions. I'm going to screenshot the thread and show her in the morning.

Sorry if this freaks some of you out. It's just fantasy shit that gets us off.

Pic related it's her
>>
Stop being a sissy cuck, go to /pol/, and learn how to be a real man instead of a pseudofaggot fuccboi
>>
>>17311982
>asking a website full of NEETs how to succeed in an audition and interviews
>>
>>17311982
Hit me up sometime senpai I'd like to get a piece of that
>>
>>17311982
The scene on the monitor is from Sherlock
>>
>>17312163
Yep!
>>
Tfw u realize adv is one big troll and you've been arguing with beers and children

Kill me senpai
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 0

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.