[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does one refuse an invitation by a girl to the dance without

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1465302025011.jpg (55KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1465302025011.jpg
55KB, 800x800px
How does one refuse an invitation by a girl to the dance without being a dick? I have a girlfriend and my friends sister has asked me to go. I don't want to go. I really don't. I'd just rather be with my gf. Advice?
>>
say no thank you I don't wat to be a dick but your my friends sister.
>>
"No thanks." With a smile
>>
>>17310967
first, determine whether or not your gf would be okay with you going to the dance with her.

second, is your friend's sister attractive?

third, would your friend be okay with you at least getting a blowjob from his sister?

fourth, what are the chances that she would suck you off? is it above 80%?

fifth, would you be able to keep it from your gf?
>>
“Sorry my gf has this thing on that particular day which is really important to her, so I gotta do this thing on that particular day with my gf“

No?
>>
and if that doesn't work say I have a girlfriend
>>
>>17310980
Better way of letting her down?
>>
>>17310982
>>17310982
>first, determine whether or not your gf would be okay with you going to the dance with her.
Not a chance. Don't blame her
>second, is your friend's sister attractive?
She's ugly as fuck
>third, would your friend be okay with you at least getting a blowjob from his sister?
I wouldn't touch that
>fourth, what are the chances that she would suck you off? is it above 80%?
90% she's a sjw type.
>fifth, would you be able to keep it from your gf?
Nope pics would be taken. Can't afford that shit to slip
>>
>>17310984
Is it an asshole thing to do? I'm not @bout "muh feelings" but is putting your gf ahead of someone else fair?
>>
>>17311006
If that other person is another girl trying to get you to go on a date (your friends sister wants you to go to a dance with her? that's a fucking date.) then it is absolutely okay to put your gf and her feelings ahead of this other person. Just the fact that she asked you to something like that when you're in a relationship is puzzling. Tell her thanks but you would rather not and if it makes you feel better say you have plans with your girlfriend that night.
>>
>>17311041
It was before me and my gf met. But she asked when I was getting to know my gf. I was still fairly skeptical but I'd say it's better just to say "Nope sorry me and my gf have something on". Thx for the advice doe.
>>
>>17310967

'i cant that night, i have XX responsibility to my gf'
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.