[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

does height matter?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 86
Thread images: 6

File: edward-elric-is-short_o_872099.jpg (42KB, 552x465px) Image search: [Google]
edward-elric-is-short_o_872099.jpg
42KB, 552x465px
want ask girls if a man height is important? 173 cm is it too short?
>>
5'9" and under is small. I would never date someone who is 5'7" or below, which is a shame because asian boys are otherwise perfect. Yes I have dumped guys for height. Good sex isn't entirely about height, but getting filled up by a nice tall guy does matter! You can orgasm from just clit stim and fingering, but who would be satisfied with just that? It's primal--a girl wants a nice tall guy. Imo 6'2 is perfect, anything within an inch of that either way is good. After that it is a serious bad point and might cost you the sale. For fucking around it doesn't matter that much, but for husband material? Height matters.

I mean, sorry? Don't breed? Blame your father?
>>
Yup. 5'9'' got dumped for being short.
>>
>>17310321
It's relative to the girl's height. Why don't guys understand this?
>>
>>17310358
Because its not. I see girls say this shit all the time.

The shorter the girl, the taller they seem to like their guys. And tall girls are weirded out by being taller than a guy.
>>
>>17310347
is this a hot new copypasta or meme?
>>
No, it is normal. That height is common and theres nothing wrong with it
>>
>>17310360
Your anecdotal experiences do not reflect reality. Girls universally prefer a guy about 4-5 inches taller than them.

How do you think every country has a population where the average female height is magically 4-5 inches shorter than the male average height? It was sexually selected for.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1691293/pdf/12713744.pdf
>>
>>17310321
It isn't, unless it's one of those 5ft girls who are really picky about height or the girl is taller than you (a lot of taller girls don't even care from experience).

Being short is fine, I know a lot of manlets who are happily married and have children and shit, some are total chads but having a complex about being short is what will turn women off. If a girl turns you down for being short she's superficial and an ass anyway, so who gives a fuck?
>>
>>17310362
It was birthed in the penis-pickle thread, so yes, a new meme has borne.
>>
>>17310370
>How do you think every country has a population where the average female height is magically 4-5 inches shorter than the male average height? It was sexually selected for.

This doesn't help manlets. In fact, that makes things look grimmer.
>>
>>17310378
How? Are you telling me there are literally no girls 4 inches shorter than "manlets"? Manlets must mean 3 feet tall then.
>>
>>17310380
Because you just reduced their dating pool to girls shorter than possiblly 5 ft and below.

The average height of a girl in the states is much taller than that now.
>>
>>17310384
I live in California and see tiny girls every single day. The average height of Hispanic women is 5'2" for Christ's sake. OP is 5'8". He should have no problem finding a girl shorter than him.
>>
>>17310409
Wasn't your original reply calling my "anecdotal evidence" wrong? Irony.
>>
>>17310415
I'm still using data nigger. The average height of women isn't that tall at all in the US (5'4, 5'2 for Asians and Hispanics which there are a lot of). And OP is 5'8.

Guys with height complexes seem to WANT to hold onto them. Maybe as a scapegoat to blame their problems on.
>>
>>17310347
Copypasta aside, what about a manlet with a big dick?
>>
>>17310321
Fellow manlet here. The only girls that will really give you shit about it are short girls like 5'2" and under. Tall girls are usually awesome about this, most of the girls I've dated have been taller than me and pretty and skinny.
>>
File: 1462789858728.jpg (19KB, 398x384px) Image search: [Google]
1462789858728.jpg
19KB, 398x384px
>ITT: Manlets trying to justify their inferior genes

stay getting cucked while the superior tall alpha males steal your bitches.
>>
>>17310424
Probably because guys that are 5'8'' or under literally get shit on everywhere they turn in terms of dating? You can slap on all the "data" you want about height, but it doesn't change the fact that everywhere you look all you hear is women saying how much they dislike short guys, either that or being rejected over and over again because you're short.

There is no data to apply to preference of height, at least not yet. But even without that information, its safe to assume based on how vocal women are, that the vast majority of them will not touch a short guy.
>>
>>17310436
Literally not one person has tried justifying being short in this thread.

Hello?
>>
>>17310439
This. I've been straight rejected because I'm 5'7'' probably two dozen times. Two relationships ended because they said they couldn't wear heels around me without being embarrassed. And I hear women talk shit about short guys pretty often.

These are extremely common experiences for short guys.
>>
>>17310439
>Probably because guys that are 5'8'' or under literally get shit on everywhere they turn in terms of dating? You can slap on all the "data" you want about height, but it doesn't change the fact that everywhere you look all you hear is women saying how much they dislike short guys, either that or being rejected over and over again because you're short.

[citation needed]

>There is no data to apply to preference of height, at least not yet.
I LITERALLY just posted a study on this, as well as explained how height averages back up what the study said: a preferences of 4 or 5 inches taller.
>>
>>17310436
Don't be an insecure manlet like this guy. Be the manlet who's short but doesn't care and knows that even though he's short he can pull bitches anyway
>>
>>17310452
>I LITERALLY just posted a study on this, as well as explained how height averages back up what the study said: a preferences of 4 or 5 inches taller.

Again, it doesn't mean anything for the large majority of manlets.

And I have no citation, I'm giving you and literally every other manlets experience to a T. You'll never meet a short guy, who won't tell you at one point or another he wasn't shit on by a girl about his height. Never.
>>
Go for (really) tall girls, they usually don't care about their partner's height anymore because it would seriously limit their choices.

The only disadvantage is that some physical positions like holding hands require some coordination, but that is easily made up by easier access to their boobs.
>>
I'm a grill, and 5'5''. I really have zero tolerance for shorter guys. The VAST majority of girls are looking for guys 6 ft+.

Girls like to feel secure about the guy their with. If said guy is shorter than every other guy, its not going to end well. Simply what it comes down to.
>>
File: CCFMYHJWIAEwgAR.png (371KB, 500x760px) Image search: [Google]
CCFMYHJWIAEwgAR.png
371KB, 500x760px
Manlets truly are the sjws of 4chan. Always whining about muh microaggressions, muh anecdotes and muh fee fees. Maybe the real reason why women hate you is because you're insecure little faggots with victim complexes.
>>
I'm 6'5 and one of my exes was always talking about how she loved tall guys so much.

She's now dating a guy that's her height, 5'5. So don't give up yet short bro's.
>>
File: 1467245138699.jpg (26KB, 451x292px) Image search: [Google]
1467245138699.jpg
26KB, 451x292px
>>17310464
This. Short bitches are a fucking no go. Literally every single short girl I've tried to date has taken issue with me being 5'8'' barefoot.

Started dating girls my height or taller, and its working out perfectly fine. Literally never going to bother with short/regular sized girls again.

[spoiler] I got dumped once for being short, and two days later she was in a drunk driving accident and died, fucking kek [/spoiler]
>>
>>17310321
It really depends on who you are talking to. For me I'm 5'3" so as long as you are taller than me I would date you. Other people would prefer talker guys, and it is a fucked up way to look at things. You aren't that short anon you should be fine as long as you aren't looking to date a complete bitch
>>
>>17310475
This guy is right. It's the same as guys who have penis complexes or people who are like 6'6"+ who have complexes and are so insecure about it that they blame all of their problems on it.Stop worrying about your height and stop being a faggot holy fuck
>>
Are there guys who refuse girls who are too short? I would feel like a babysitter with a shorter gf.
>>
>>17310501
As you can see here >>17310479 some manlets do because they get burned a lot by short girls.

outside of that, doubt it.
>>
File: 1401470178879.gif (2MB, 330x154px) Image search: [Google]
1401470178879.gif
2MB, 330x154px
>>17310479
>>
>>17310479
>I got dumped once for being short, and two days later she was in a drunk driving accident and died, fucking kek

Only here would you find someone that thinks its funny their ex died shortly after breaking up with them.
>>
Another day, another /r9k/ raid. Those losers just can't stay in their own containment board. Ignore, hide, sage.
>>
I don't get it. I see tons of short couples everywhere I go. Any girl who's the same height as you or shorter than you should be obtainable if you have the looks and confidence. You're all fucking dramatic.
>>
It's hard for me to avoid being insecure about my height. I've tried short girls aplenty, about 5 or 6 mentioned my height as a reason they wouldn't try. Others some other shit.

I chalk it up moreso to a lack of confidence though, and height being one of my scapegoats. Trying to work on it.

My online profile sucks since it lists my height, and I'm afraid of looking diff in person.
>>
>>17310518
It's not his ex though.
But the way he put the history was funny, desu.
>>
I don't really mind. Height is height. They're still a human. I'm small and i'm ok with it.

>Being small means being closer to Satan
>>
why do women even like really tall guys anyway? most of them look really lanky. over all, a guy of average height is more attractive. I know plenty of small guys that pull girls easily.
>>
>>17310594
From what I know a lanky tall guy is kind of gross but a well-built tall dude is attractive, but because of the height it's much harder to do and maintain
>>
>>17310347
I lol'd

have an upvote, good sir
>>
>>17310585
That's stupid, you are further from Satan when you wear heels or live in high altitude
>>
>>17310594
Because it makes you feel small and safe. They are generally stronger and if they are fit they look better. Like, much better.
>>
Would you date a girl who's 5'10-6'?
>>
>>17310640
Yes
>>
>>17310640
Only insecure faggot manlets wouldn't tbqh desu
>>
>>17310625
yeah thats exactly right and why most are lanky. its harder for tall guys to gain weight because they have to consume more calories. tbf though, most people in general are either skinny or fat unless they work out, it just stands out more if a guy is tall and looks ridiculous.
>>
>>17310639
unless a guy can actually fight though, them being slightly stronger makes barely any difference. if you get attacked, its most likely going to be by someone who knows what they are doing. if they are fit, they definitely look better, i completely agree there, they look like a greek god, but how many of them actually get fit?
>>
>>17310639
not true tall don't mean strong bruce lee was 171 cm and he is a fighting legend
well many "called short" people have strong personality and big influence like v.putain(170cm) bruce lee van dam tomcruse
>>
>>17310660
>unless a guy can actually fight though, them being slightly stronger makes barely any difference

It's not like you choose consciously who you are attracted to. I don't pick my partner because he's the one who is going to protect me better if we end up in a fight or something.
It's more a "feeling" than an actual rational choice.
Also - height is attractive. An average body on a tall guy looks better than it does on a shorter guy.
>>
>>17310321
I think that picture is just fucking hilarious for some reason. Gold.
>>
>>17310679
fair enough if thats who you are attracted to. we all like different things. im not saying "date small guys, tall guys are ugly" if tall guys make you happy, sure, go for it. im just saying that your feeling of protection is basically an illusion. height being attractive is subjective. I know plenty of small guys who get more women than tall guys. one of my friends is only 5'7 and he gets more pussy than anyone i know. the average body for a tall guy is lanky though, and in my opinion, it looks silly. Clothes dont fit him properly if he is lanky. If a tall guy is built, he looks amazing but not many are.
>>
>>17310518

Well I mean. Clearly she was in the middle of making some very poor and stupid decisions in life. Dumping someone because of their height included. Pretty funny desu senpai.
>>
>>17310703
Of course it is an illusion. It's a biological thing, I guess - most guys are attracted to big tits and big asses because it's a sign of fertility for example.
> the average body for a tall guy is lanky though, and in my opinion, it looks silly
In my experience, it's not true. All the tall guys I know are pretty average and not particularly lanky, after, well, teenage years.

I'm not saying that short guys are ugly, I never dated someone amazingly tall - boyfriend is 5'7", ex was 5'9" and I found them attractive.
But I generally do find tall guys more attractive, as most girls do.
>>
>>17310672
>little package big ego
>>
File: Chicken dick hick.jpg (300KB, 1440x876px) Image search: [Google]
Chicken dick hick.jpg
300KB, 1440x876px
>>17310321
DEAR OP:

THIS IS PROBABLY ONE OF THE ONLY HONEST AND ACCURATE ANSWERS YOU'RE GOING TO GET REGARDING HEIGHT AND DATING.

After years of experience, "interviews", and research, the only thing that matters about a guy's height when it comes to dating, is if he's taller than the girl.

That's it.

Being a rather average height myself (5'9") and having friends who are all over 6'3" who got girlfriends way before me, I felt that this may have been a pattern, and it warranted looking into.

While yes, some girls out there straight-up have a height fetish and want guys who are over 6'3" even if said girls are under 5'3", the vast majority of well-adjusted women simply want a guy who is taller than them by at least an inch. And trust me, you don't want a girl who simply wants you because you fulfill her fetish. She'll toss you as soon as she finds someone who does it better, or fulfills more of her fetishes.

Unfortunately, I have only ever met two women in my life who were okay with dating guys shorter than them, and those women... well, let's just say they couldn't really afford to be picky.

So as long as you're going after girls who are shorter than you (but not extremely shorter than you), you're chasing the right goal. You could potentially be successful with taller girls, but while not impossible, your chances are extremely slim.

And trust me, this is coming from a guy who digs taller girls. I had to take my lumps and accept that unless I'm going to put in the time and effort to become an ultra ladies' man and play the field for years to make something work out, I was going to have to go for girls my height or shorter.

It's not so bad though. Super tall girls are usually all lanky and bony anyways. No tits or ass.
>>
Honestly I'm 5'7 and I've never had a problem. I look at it like this. People always have an ideal. for guys, we generally want a girl with a slim waist, big tits, nice hips and the face of an angel with whatever type of hair just happens to get us off. OK fine. there's the ideal. but not all that many girls fit into exactly that category and there are lots and lots of alternatives that are very very nice that we as men are willing to go for even if they don't fit our ideal.

Women also have an ideal, and yes that ideal generally includes a guy that's tall, handsome, articulate and in excellent shape with a high paying job and rock hard abs... BUT that doesn't mean that women expect to get exactly their ideal. Sure some women demand that ideal but most of them are the kind of women you don't want to be with anyways. Everyone else will be swayed by the person you are. Me personally I don't mind being short, it just makes it more impressive when I win. And that works pretty damn well for me.
>>
>>17310347
Holy fuck I laughed.
>>
>>17310791

This. Listen, a lot of manlets out there are insecure and lack confidence. If you have looks, intelligence, and a personality, you'll get girls. Regardless of height, put yourself out there and stop being a pussy.
>>
>>17310791
Agree. All the girls who've ever shown real interest in me were shorter. Taller girls just routinely ignore me. It's like fucking clockwork.

If I ever catch a young lady doing double takes/checking me out, 99.99% of the time it's a shorter girl.

Yeah it's kinda lame if you want to date tall girls or you like a girl who is tall. But the last girl I dated was a few inches shorter and, honestly, her resting her head on my chest was really fucking nice for some reason.
>>
>>17310347
My dad is 6'3". But my mom is 5'2" and I ended up being like 5'6". Time to kill myself.
>>
>>17310640
Unless I can fastball special her, I don't have a problem with a girl's height.
>>
>>17310471
The problem is the vast majority of guys aren't 6'+

Add in the 6'6 and over guys that aren't dateable because they're "too talk" and you're picking from a very small number of guys.

And then girls wonder why they're 30 and single
>>
I'm a short guy myself. Just be confident in yourself. If you like a chick regardless of whether or not she is tall or short or if she only likes someone taller than her just let her know and go after her.

Think of it as her missing out if she says you are too short. When it comes to this sort of thing it is biological/women wanting a sense of security, but you can exude that without being tall. You just gotta find out what works for you.

Just dont ever take the, "the guy has to always be taller than me" thing too seriously. Women are so fickle and wishy washy don't get sucked in the trap. Go for everything you want, the worst thing you can do is not go after a chick because she might have mentioned once that she only goes for taller guys only to find out later she is going out with a guy that's shorter than her.
>>
Hey guys think of it like this. You know a girl likes you a lot if you arnt the ideal height and she goes out with you. Also, its all just confidence.

Also my theory on girls being mean about men's height is that it makes them feel insecure.
One time i was chillin at beach and some mentioned something about height and she said i was like 4'11". I calmly laughed and joked about how way off she was. I said i was 5'7" and she instantly got into super defensive mode. She started arguing about height and said she was 5'4". Shes like 5'9".
So yeah.

Also just confident. Never make scene about height.
>>
>>17310321
OP, get off 4chan. Get a thicker skin. This is coming from a fellow manlet: you don't have to let your height bother you.
>>
I'm a 5'4" female, and I saw a guy who was shorter than me. I normally wouldn't judge, but this guy was beefed up like he was trying to compensate for his height with muscle. He looked fucking ridiculous. Don't be that guy, OP.
>>
>>17311878
Meant to say I saw that guy today
>>
>>17311878
How do you know he was compensating? Maybe he just likes to lift.
>>
>>17311950
lel women
>>
>>17311878
And he'd look ridiculous if he wasn't beefed up because he'd still be a manlet, you see?
>>
>>17311699
Congratulations:
the shallow end of the pool left on its own
now you get to choose from ones who will take character into account
>>
6'6'' guy here, I've never really hated being tall. Occasionally I hit my head on stuff but that's tolerable seeing that it's about the only con. Height helps with girls, jobs, lots of shit, but the best thing imo is that People listen when you talk, whether it's justified or not. also height helps if you want to be a leader or boss or something like that
>>
Girls who discriminate based on height aren't worth dating. It's not rocket surgery.
>>
>>17310436
I once saw a r9k thread on how a Hispanic manlet 5"7' was once able to get a Asian girl cheat on her 6"2' white dude. Thread was....unexpected, to say the least
>>
>>17310321

Kek, girls who I play volleyball with joked around the other day saying that men start at 185 cm.

But hey, the average male height here is 183cm, so it's only 2cm above average.

One could argue that being taller than average makes you look better, because it is a sign of health (aka, you were fed enough during childhood to be able to grow this tall). And of dominance, that tallness represents how strong a man can be.

But again if you're a tall skeleton that doesn't work.
>>
>>17310479
>I got dumped once for being short, and two days later she was in a drunk driving accident and died, fucking kek
my sides
>>
>>17310321
My gf said they have to be at least 6' with an 8"
She said in high school she was very fond of someone but never went through with it because he was short.
>>
>>17310321
Just like there are men who wouldn't date girls because of their weight, boob size, etc, there are women who care about height.

Most do, some don't, and if they fall in love it probably won't matter. Everyone likes different things OP. Don't worry about it
>>
Listen, height matters. People are attracted to what they're attracted to and being somewhat tall helps more than it hurts. But it's not like thats the only thing girls look at. Shit, I'm 5'6'' and I've nailed plenty of girls taller than I am.
>>
>>17310321
I am 6'4" 29y m,

I have dated bunch of girls. Some of them already got married for very short guys
>>
oh shit im barely 5'3

should i stop breed so my child wont get shorter :(
>>
>>17314960
I'm not planning on having kids but if I change my mind and I have a boy, I'm feedin that lil nigga HGH ASAP
Thread posts: 86
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.