[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've got HPV from my first girlfriend.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 1439791173325.png (615KB, 2894x2300px) Image search: [Google]
1439791173325.png
615KB, 2894x2300px
I've only dated 1 girl. She was kinda promiscuous and had been w/ other guys before me... We were together for 3 months and then I dumped her for my own reasons. We had sex during the entire relationship and during the penetration I always used condoms, but I gave and was given unprotected oral sex.

Few months later, I started to regret not being w/ her anymore and at this time she started to date another guy. But for the whole time she said she still loved me and would leave him to be w/ me. I was very tempted to get us back together, because I still have feelings for her. We still talk to each other on fb and there's a real chemistry between us

At that moment my life got super messy: SIX MONTHS after having sex for the last time, a genital wart appeared on the base of my penis (right where condoms don't reach), and I waited to go to the doctor and see what was going on because at first I thought it was nothing... You know, after so much time :(( Then I went to a dermatologist who explained nothing to me and simply burnt the wart away.

The wart was gone and left a scar, but I was OK w/ that. Everything was going fine till few weeks later some other tiny warts (these ones do not look like condylomas) showed up. I got afraid and this time I decided to go to a real urologist which said it might not be hpv and gave me a pomade to apply over the warts. They pratically disappeared after a week applying the pomade, and I got happy again. 4 days ago I was shaving the area and think I accidentaly cut one of the remaining and now they showed up again, which made me worried one more time. I haven't go to the doc yet

It has to be HPV. Now I feel guilty and like a terrible human being who will never be capable of dating again :( Seriously, this is destroying me. And the worst part is that I still like that girl and I'm so mad at me for having dated her but at the same time I still want to get back together w/ her. Wtf am I supposed to do with my life?
>>
Fun fact, if you are sexually active by age 40 your odds of being HPV positive approach 1. Everyone gets that shit. Your life is not over.
>>
>>17307829
treat your wraits, literally nothing else happens.
>>
Now you know not to date sluts. This conversation should help right your path.
>>
I've gotten HPV from a fucking door handle, man. People have shit hygiene. You were going to get that shit eventually.
>>
ty guys for making me feel better

>>17307842
I read something about that, but majority of them doesn't get warts, right? and i'm too damn young to get something i should get at my 40s

>>17307846
What about all that cancer shit? I'm really concerned.

>>17307860
You are right :/

>>17307866
Genital hpv? is it possible??
>>
>>17307884
It's absolutely possible. Read into it, man.
Viruses are resilient as fuck.
>>
>>17307829
Serves you right for dating a slut, dumbass
>>
>>17307887
Shit. Could happen to anyone...
Have you get rid of the warts yet?

>>17307893
I know
>>
>>17307884
The types of HPV that cause genital warts are different from the types that can cause cancer.

If you're still worried, check yourself twice a year and asks lots of questions about cancer, check ups, and prevention. But seriously you'll be ok, you got nothing untreatable, worst case scenario, you'll get noticed of any risk quickly (given you check yourself). and it takes years for an unchecked-hpv to do any harm.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.