[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

broken hentai

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: error.png (21KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
error.png
21KB, 500x500px
Okay, I'm a regular of hentai-foundry. It's kind of a daily thing, but for the past 2 days almost all the uploads have been broken. And for the life of me, I can't figure out how to fix it.

I've tried, reseting my computer, using a different browser, turning of adblock, logging out of my account, I even tried opening the site on my cell, and it's always exactly the same. But for some reason opening on another laptop (that uses the same wifi) works just fine.

I've inspected a few pages with broken pics and they all have four errors that read "net::ERR_BLOCKED_BY_CLIENT"

How do I fix this and why does it only affect the one site only my devices?
>>
>>17307587
Lmao! Mommy cut that ass off at the router. I think someone is sending you a message, OP.
>>
>>17307593
Hilarious, now can you actually help?
>>
>>17307625
Yeah, here is what you do:

Reset your router to factory default and manually configure it the way it is currently setup.

Or talk to whoever has the access and figure out why they blocked it, but I think you know why.
>>
>>17307632
It's my router. I mean if that was the case then why are only recent pics not loading rather than the whole site being blocked?
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.