[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need to tell this story to someone and it has to be anonymously,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: 4facfb8fd7f31.png (99KB, 600x492px) Image search: [Google]
4facfb8fd7f31.png
99KB, 600x492px
I need to tell this story to someone and it has to be anonymously, sorry.

I was going to take a shower and went to the room for fresh underwear then I felt stinky smell from the kitchen, which was trash. I decided to quickly take it outside the house door, I thought there was no point of getting dressed for 5 seconds the getting undressed again to take a shower. . And as I put the trash next to the door outside something most obvious happened...the door slam shut. In the last moment I throw my underwear beetwen the door to stop it from closing but it got shut anyway and my underwear stucked between it and I couldn't pull it out. I called security on the video intercom and when I got connected they instead of getting their asses up and help me, laughed at me as I was trying to open the door. They came to help me after I menaged to pull out my undies. Two days later I found the video on youtube: me, trying to open the door naked and them, laughing at me. It's on liveleak now and some other pages...Fucking great. What to do now?
>>
>>17307232
Post the video, I'll get it taken down for you.
>>
>>17307236
Can you? That would be fucking great.
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=5d7_1458307612

How you gonna do it? Report it? I tried
>>
>what do
Link us the video
>>
>>17307232
Report them. You can probably sue that is a huge breach of privacy.
>>
>>17307243
They say they didn't realese anything...
>>
>>17307236
how long will it take you to take it down???
>>
>>17307241
Just kidding faggot. I'll try to make you a meme instead.
>>
>>17307253
Obviously you have proof that they did. Don't be so retarded.
>>
>>17307295
fuck you shitskin don't even try
>>
>>17307232
yeah, this happened to you.
>>
>>17307296
they sad they recorded by they didn't realese it to the internet.
>>
>>17307241
>march 18
>>
>>17307306
so? It happened in Feb. It was on youtube but I got it all delete but found out about the other websites...
>>
>>17307304
So what?
You can easily win the case. It's obvious it"s them.
>>
>>17307232
Regardless of what they said, if the video came from their camera (which can be proven based upon position alone), they are liable to protect that data from not only internal leak, but external theft.

In a legal situation, you have a very strong case as this passes all elements required to prove a negligance case.

By recording that video, they have a duty to protect said video. They breached that duty by failing to protect said video (or by and employee releasing it intentionally, which is astronomically worse).

Again, it doesn't matter what they tell you, they breached their duty. You have a very strong legal case. I would seek counsel.

Source: Law student.
>>
>>17307232
>>17307232
m8 as someone who hates it when stupid people try to get rich quick by suing like dunkin donuts after they burned themselves spilling coffee.....i would sue. You seem to have a strong case. You might get these two fired.
>>
>>17307232
Sue them. You will win for sure. What they did is illegal and they should face the consequences of being non-professional.
>>
>>17307474
I visited lawyer and he said he wouldn't sue them. I was in my friend's apartment so they had no right to open the door for me, I was naked in public so that's illegal technically and also if they will get pushed to the wall they might wanna fight my version about accidentally locking myself and try to show that I did it on purpose. By that time this video and my face will be famous all over the country...
>>
this is obvious b8
>>
also, how can I delete that post where I gave the link?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.