[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I met this guy at a bar, we really hit it off, went back to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

So I met this guy at a bar, we really hit it off, went back to his car and made out, got handsy, whatever. He texts me almost daily, and we went on our first date a week ago. We saw a movie, but no one was in the theater so we talked the entire time, kissing occasionally and laughing. He had me feel his dick, which was hard, and he asked if we should go someplace. So we did, and we had sex, took a nap together, showered together... He continued to text me daily and be pretty sweet to me. We went out last night and again, talked a lot and I got to know him better. Towards the end of the night we made out in his car and I went down on him....

Now, I'm trying to avoid this idea of typical dating expectations because everything went really fast. I know I did most of it because I want him to like me, I was scared to say no because I hate rejection, but I also really wanted to because I'm a sexual person. Now I'm wondering if this guy only wants me for sex or if that's my own projection of fear. We talked for hours, he checks in on me and jokes like "you better not be out meeting other guys!" Now he's insinuating for me to come over to his house, which I'm assuming is just for sex. He's also European and I'm American so idk if they just move faster.

Anyways, can a relationship still emerge if sex is a huge part of the beginning of dating?
>>
>>17307196
It can, make sure you communicate what you want and be ready to walk away if you or he can't make certain compromises. Him bringing up exclusivity is a good sign, branch off from that and see what the two of you want and if it aligns, great, if it doesn't then at least you know now rather than when you're too deeply invested.
>>
File: 000888.png (67KB, 255x199px) Image search: [Google]
000888.png
67KB, 255x199px
>>
>>17307196
Tried to sleep w my European boyfriend right after we met, been together over 4 years. He was more into a relationship than me. So yes, but not guaranteed.
>>
>He's also European and I'm American so idk if they just move faster
Yes we do.
>can a relationship still emerge if sex is a huge part of the beginning of dating?
Yes it can.

I'm North Europe. All my long term relationships started with sex on first meeting. We don't even really date, we just hook up and if we like each other, we continue to hook up. Sex on first date being a red flag is a purely American phenomenon imho
>>
>>17307210
>dat pic
EVERY
FUCKING
DAY
UNTIL
YOU
IT
>>
>>17307261
That's really interesting, and also reassuring to hear. I've always heard if you don't drag things out, then he won't be interested.

I really enjoy the sex, just used to American dating rules that I don't even understand. I really like this guy, and the fact that he's talked to me about his family, not wanting drama, and wanting to see me whenever I'm free (I work a lot) is nice. I'm just scared and have a hard time trusting people, especially attractive European guys that I think are too hot for me.
>>
>>17307261
>I'm North Europe. All my long term relationships started with sex on first meeting. We don't even really date, we just hook up and if we like each other, we continue to hook up.

How far north are we talking? I'm intrigued, that sounds like something I could get into.
>>
>>17307261
Are we talking hook ups that lead to being exclusive? Or just a lot of long term hook ups with multiple people?
>>
>>17307196
>this guy only wants me for sex
even if he didn't initially you made it pretty easy for him to make it only about sex
>>
>>17307380
Norway

>>17307401
One example: Met a girl when I was 20. Talked with her on two occasions before just randomly hooking up one night after bars had closed. Fucked that night, stayed together exclusively for five years. Not uncommon.
>>
>>17307952
>>17307380
>>17307401
This is actually pretty accurate
http://www.monda.no/ifln/how-to-date-in-norway/

>Except, dinners can easily be cooking at home together, instead of going out.
>>
>>17307972
This is true. Oslo is the ONS capital of the world. When we graduate college (actually a few weeks BEFORE our finals, fucking stupid) we celebrate by partying for 3 weeks straight and people get prizes for binge drinking and fucking in the forest lol

Fellow Norwegian anon here btw.
>>
The guy is from Switzerland, similar culture to that?
>>
>>17307210
please keep posting this in every thread you see

you're doing god's work son
>>
>>17308060
Wouldn't know. Don't know any Swiss people, but I'm guessing there's a high chance based on how you describe him.

I know about one Swiss dude who used to fuck my ex - even though it never turned into a proper relationship, they were very close and kept hooking up for at least 14 months after they first fucked, and they're still friends inb4 cucking comments.

>>17307989
Det regnet desverre alt for mye i russetiden min. Ble ikke noe skogstur fåvæ
>>
>>17307196
I met this girl one evening, via mutual friends. When all the others had retired for the evening. We ended up having sex, mere hours after first meeting. It turned into an FWB arrangement mith a mutual agreement not to molest anyone else. Today, 8 years later, she's my wife and the mother of my children.

So anecdotal evidence says: Yes, something long term can emerge from something that is originally mainly sexual and transient.
>>
>>17309132
Also, we're both from Scandinavistan, seeing as location and culture seems to be a topic for discussion in this thread.
>>
Rarely have I seen this many norfags on /adv/
>>
Didn't realize how acceptable meeting and having sex was. I've grown up thinking if you give it away immediately he'll never want you.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.