/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need help asap

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 8f7dd738791e499489baba897abe17be.jpg (168KB, 1216x684px) Image search: [Google]
8f7dd738791e499489baba897abe17be.jpg
168KB, 1216x684px
How do I get over a girl that has been stringing me along?
>>
Ovid's Cures for Love
>>
>>17305452
Cut contact cold turkey. Block all forms of communication, etc.
>>
>>17305456
I work with her though
>>
>>17305461
Be friendly and brief in conversation. I don't know where you work but make excuses to evade or get out of conversation.
>>
>>17305468
Alright, is there anything else I can do to speed up getting over her?
>>
>>17305476
Eat 5 raw garlic heads a day.

And just b yourself :^)
>>
>stringing me along

How exactly? Often when I see this term used on 4chan it actually means "she was nice to me so that means she was flirting with me and wanted my d!"
>>
If you really convince yourself that you don't have a chance to take it further it shouldn't be that hard.

Think about it this way: even if you were able to convince her to date you, would you want to date a girl that would do this to you anyway?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.