[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help with a tinder match

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1412281193425.jpg (25KB, 500x335px) Image search: [Google]
1412281193425.jpg
25KB, 500x335px
Hey bois ,i recently turned 20, and I matched with a girl on tinder, shes fit af and convo is going very well but then she tells me she is 16.

Was a fun convo, we were both baked but now she´s gone to bed and shes asked me if I am not put off by the fact that shes 16 I should message her later.

Problem is: I was an anxietyfag until this september when I finished therapy so at this point I decided better keep my virginity. Who the fuck knows if that should change my decision or not.

I´m somewhat thirsty but I just wanna get laid before I go back to london to university so I can get rid of this psychological barrier and just get laid period as I have decent chances to do so, but I always decide against it if shes not ´the one´.

I´ve just run out of patience, and wanna fuck.

What do you boys think? Morally I´m fine with a 16 year old but Im not quite sure - 4 years seems like too much.
>>
>>17304080
Nope the fuck out of there or you'll be talking to Chris hansen
>>
The age of consent in Japan is 14 op.
Think about that op.
If you find her sexually attractive why dodge? It would only make things worse in the future if you hold in your feelings now, just do it, there's literally no difference in looks between an 18 year old and a 16 yo.
>>
>>17304095
Age of consent is 15 here
>>
>>17304099
>If you disagree with the laws of your region, ignore them!

Wow, such good advice. This man clearly had your best interest and the interest of social order at heart
>>
Rule of thumb to determine if she's too young:

[Your age]/2+7= [youngest age you can date/fuck]

Younger than that, you're a creep
>>
>>17304103
Oh and your advice is so much better.
>>
>>17304080
>4 years seems like too much.
You must be gay
>>
>>17304080
Stop being a pussy OP. My uncle was 32 when he married and his bride was 16. It was in a rural town in Mexico so nobody really gave a fuck.
>>
>>17304080

Hey OP, stupid question.

How the fuck did you start the conversation ? I've matched with several cute girls but I'm to scared in case I say something Autistic at the very start.
>>
>>17304185
disgusting subhuman
>>
>>17304913
say hello

some girls enjoy the cheesy pickup line, most put it in their bio if they do

you can also try commenting on one of their pictures or their bio if there is something funny

idk think of something
>>
>>17304934

A lass sent me a message like 40 minutes ago and my brain went into spasm, I didn't know girls sent guys messages first. Completely threw me off.

Also just general question here. If someone messages you after 3 am its more likely they just want the dick, right?
>>
>>17304913
Well I didn't, she did and she kept it going. She just messaged me saying 'you look cool as fuck' and I was like lol ok, then she practically kept he convo going and then asked for my number.
>>
>>17304945
And that depends on the context dude
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.