[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Islamic family

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: suicidal pepe.jpg (22KB, 352x352px) Image search: [Google]
suicidal pepe.jpg
22KB, 352x352px
I have lived my whole life with my muslim family but I'm an ateist for 6 year. I'm 18 right now have no job have no education have nothing. My parents keep forcing me to do some pray and some gayshit islamic ritual. There is no other person who love me or care me. If i tell to my parent "I'm an ateist" they probably kill me or beat me up and kick me up. Second one is kinda comprehensible. But in that case i will have no one to talk, eat or do something. But you know islam is really hard to live to unbeliever and im sick of it. Every fucking day I pray for sadist and retarded god for like 2 hour.

And also i felt like a liar for all my life. What to do guys?
>>
get a job, make money and move out and never look back
>>
>>17304026
well at least you're not brainwashed like near enough every muslim. but yeah, this wont last forever, once you start making money, you can move out and stop being involved.
>>
>>17304026

Move to America.

There is a LOT of money to be made writing books and doing TV interviews educating people about the dangers of Islam. How it isn't peaceful at all.

Honestly, you could become an ex-Muslim celebrity just for speaking out.
>>
>>17304026
guys im arabic and this post is bait , i can spot it
>>
Guys I'm Turk and this post is not a bait also its really common in Turkey.
>>
>>17304292
How the fuck I can go to America. I'm broken right now and dont have family support.
>>
Go to Germany and get Merkelbux.
>>
I would keep it to myself since being honest would only bring bad drama, just like how you have to keep other things people find offensive to yourself to get on in society, but work towards moving to a different country so you still have hope for the future
>>
Go to Europe, say you're from Syria.
>>
>>17304677
That is insult for me.
>>
>>17304292
> move to America

You're either a traitor or the enemy.
>>
>>17304701
Then go to Sweden. They don't care. They take almost anyone.
>>
>>17304701
Who the fuck are you?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.