[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I let my girlfriend be friends with a old fuck buddie?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0117.jpg (28KB, 208x208px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0117.jpg
28KB, 208x208px
So pretty straight forward me and my girlfriend been together 7 years with a 3 months gap a year ago we are both 21 got together at 14

So basically during that 3 months gap where we broke up because things got a little dead she seen people and I seen people.

She had a regular fuck buddie. Now me and her got back together and a year on we got our own place things are going good until this fuck buddie suddenly started messaging her again.

She text back and never mentioned it to me until I found out and asked her about it.

She says there just friends and she is attractived to him but that's it no feelings. She doesn't see anything wrong with her being friends with him.

Everyone I seen during the 3 month break up I block and cut contact with them and she knows I have a problem with this guy.

Is it unreasonable of me to say she can't talk to him and be mates. Is this just part of growing up where things are not black and white like they were in high school... Thoughts anyone?
>>
>>17303096
No, she should respect you and don't be emotionally close to a person she is attracted to and who is attracted to her.
It's perfectly reasonable to ask her to stop talking to him if it makes you uncomfortable.
Don't say she "can't" talk to him, but tell her that it makes you feel bad and you'd prefer if there were some boundaries, and while she can still be friendly and nice to him, you don't want them to be close.
>>
>>17303096
Come on, man. You know the answer to this.

Don't lose your self respect.
>>
>>17303105
I think it's the respect part that annoys me the most if she didn't like a girl because she thinks she's to close then I'll back off a little but when I asked the same over a guy she only knew for 2 months :/
>>
I'd say, it depends if you trust her. You've been together a long time, I think that being friend with this guy shouldn't be an issue. Ask her to meet him to see what are his intentions.
>>
>>17303096
What tied them together as fuck buddies? Sex. Just being a friend with a fuck buddy is pretty damn hard man. There is a reason why he messaged her again.
>>
>>17303114
I know I just think maybe in her head there is no intentions and she's not going to cheat so she doesn't see a problem with it however on the other she should respect me :/
>>
>>17303126
I trust her but I know it only takes a little thought in her head the grass is greener on the over side and then things go down hill
>>
>>17303096
lol
>>
>>17303128
She said they clicked on a friend level that sex was just a bonus and that they'll go pub and watch football together but whenever they got bored and horny that they'll just do it. I think he wants her the reason why she broke it off before she got back with me is that he got to needy and wanted a relationship but she then realised she loves me and the break up was a mistake. She says he's just wanting to be friends but I don't know what he'll whisper in her ear
>>
Well tell her that he she wants to meet him you'll be more than happy to join
>>
This way, you'll be sure of what they said together and the true nature of their relationship
>>
>>17303146
True but I don't know if I will just get jelous and angry. I know he still likes her and it will be a test for me and her.

Maybe I will see what happens but if I'm working and she's not and she's out with him I will always be worried
>>
Then tell her directly, explain to her that you'd rather see him and that you prefered if they wouldn't see each other alone, because you don't know the guy. Don't get angry that will worsen everything.
>>
>>17303096
>Her fuck buddy
>She says there just friends and she is attractived to him but that's it no feelings
>fuck buddy
>attracted to him
>no feelings
>just friends
>fuck buddy

I think you know the answer to this one, OP.
>>
>>17303155
I will ask and see if anything it'll be a test for me and her. I don't want to be with someone who isn't 100% committed. She says she is but I guess this will tell me the answer if I give her the trust and give her an opportunity to prove to me it's me always then great. If not then I rather be single
>>
>>17303159
I know the answer. But I guess I can't force anything. I will back of about the subject and if it turns out I'm right then I wouldn't mind being single
>>
>>17303140
>he got to needy and wanted a relationship but she then realised she loves me and the break up was a mistake. She says he's just wanting to be friends but I don't know what he'll whisper in her ear

You already know he wanted her on more than a sexual level, and that they already heavily clicked on a purely sexual level.

Where do you expect their first meet up since then to go? Especially if she gets a little mad sometime in the future?
>>
Well, I have the same situation, just got back together after being broken up for three months. It was pretty obvious for both of us to cut contact with everyone we had been seeing during that time, I even told her that it is what I expect from her since I did too. She agreed and all is good, I recommend saying the same.
>>
>>17303096
Please tell me this is a joke...

What the fuck?!

While you're deciding all this, just ask him to move in so they don't have to text as often, then you can let him sleep in your bed and you can crash on the couch. Hell, drive his ass to work to, and her. Then you can cook their asses dinner while you moan like a whiny bitch.

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU??

Tell them both to back the fuck off or stop playing games behind your back and she can get the fuck out and go stay in his mom's basement with him. Send the text to both of them at the same time so they understand loud and fucking clear. Or, dump the bitch and move on before she gives you trust issues.

Jesus fucking christ.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.