[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to make her cheat

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: evil.png (105KB, 352x246px) Image search: [Google]
evil.png
105KB, 352x246px
Ok need help here. There is a girl i like but just to have sex with. I feel she wants me too.I see her at parties and stuff so i can easily approach her when i want. But there are 2 problems. First, she has a boyfriend. Secondly i will see her again after two months from now due to summer holidays. Im planing to get her after summer so im asking for help . How to make her cheat her boyfriend. GIve my as much advice as possible, you know how to talk to her , what to tell and stuff. Waiting guys...
>>
Oh,and i am a university student not a fucking kid. So yeah ...
>>
>>17302699
It's simple, take a bullet to the head. That's sure to make her fall in love with you!
>>
>>17302699
Yea! This anon >>17302935 has great advice. Kill yourself! After that she is all yours.
>>
>>17302713
>Oh,and i am a university student not a fucking kid.
lol no

You're a little shit head
>>
File: 1464158459355.png (705KB, 451x767px) Image search: [Google]
1464158459355.png
705KB, 451x767px
>>17302699
>how do i make this girl that I just want to have sex with ruin her relationship so I can get off

Yeah, sure. "University student."
>>
File: 2209386.gif (1MB, 290x189px) Image search: [Google]
2209386.gif
1MB, 290x189px
>>17302699
>>17302713
>i am a university student not a fucking kid
>>
>>17302699
Simple. You have to be more attractive than her bf. Which means, in your case, give up and kill yourself because you have 0 chance.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.