[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bitch Cheated On Me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 2014-Kawasaki-Ninja-ZX6R-ABS3.jpg (315KB, 2014x1511px) Image search: [Google]
2014-Kawasaki-Ninja-ZX6R-ABS3.jpg
315KB, 2014x1511px
So I was with this chick for like five years, its a long story so Ill do my best here. I knew she was cheating, no proof but I just had that "gut" feeling. Confronted her about it, she'd deny it everytime. fast forward to about 6 months ago, we broke up. Cops let her take my car and load it with everything she could fit while I got arrested on false abuse claims by her. I would NEVER hit a women and there was no emotional abuse either. but that how it is where i live. Chick says guy hit her = Guy get arrested. Anyway Cops brought me home an hour later she was there still loading up the car. at this point i pleaded with the cops and even showed proof of my ownership of the car computer and a few other things of value. they didnt care and basically said she was to leave for 24 hours then she can come back and I will see my stuff then. Of course she shot through with my car and all my stuff. Cops Do nothing and are investigated now because i made an insurance claim of car theft and the insurers couldnt figure out why the police aided and abetted her because there were no charges laid on me. Nonetheless I got some money back for the car (ripped off imho) but i got something at least. she got away with everything else.
I decided to hack her FB a few days ago and HOLY SHIT.... what a slut, she was sleeping with everyone she came in contact with it seemed. I worked long hours so I couldnt always be there, which made it easy for her to cheat. At one point she had 5 guys on the go at the same time. I clearly remember back to when that was and she was glued to her phone all the time. said she was play candy crush, but she was putting her strange on the market... How do I get this bitch, she got her fb secure and her email so Im pretty bricked in that department, she lives far away now but i cant get this off my mind, I was gonna marry this girl. Lost everything and she broke my heart. took 5-6 years of my life, Im 31 now. Just want some vengence. Advise me plz
>>
I'm guessing she's in her middle to late 20s as well, so she has left her prime while you are entering yours. The stigma of supposedly having been in a abusive relationship will hurt her more than it will you.
You will realize that you dodged a bullet by leaving her as she could have easily trapped you in marriage and made you pay forever if she had been more careful.
Revenge will gain you nothing but strengthen her point. But if you get a lawyer you might be able to let the law buttrape her and those white knight cops.
>>
>>17302331
You have that data of her cheatings already? Save it away just in case, good in court. Then make sure as many shared acquaintances as possible get screenshots - discretion though, just kind of hand them around in private. She'll eventually be either ousted from her social circles or swarmed by thirsty second-raters. Otherwise what >>17302431 said applies.
>>
>>17302471
>>17302431
Good Advice ty ppls
>>
>>17302331
You're already winning and you don't even know it. That insurance company is going after that money whether from the Police Dept. or your ex, and it seems to me the dept. will be at fault for giving her bad legal advice and allowing her to take your property. When that happens, they will also face an internal process as well.

I would let it go and move on, at 31 and after dealing with that shit for so long, it's just better overall for your sanity. You were right about her, didn't act fast enough, she got away with your shit and it sucks. Same thing happened with me dude, CAR and ALL.

Don't look at it as 5-6 years of your life "wasted," but as 5-6 years of straight up Machiavelli insight that only experience can teach you. Now, search for a way to improve yourself through post-education or whatever, and let that bitch loose, short of sending her a bag of dicks.

Good luck, bro. It all sucks, but you're free of treachery. It could be worse, like: you still being with her and her bringing home a bag of dicks every night.
>>
>>17302498
Thanks dude...Thanks :)
I actually had a blood test about 4 months ago for std. thank god I'm clean. I seriously could have caught something. But yeah all in all it was a Machiavelli experience and I am smarter for it. I have learnt a LOT! I think I will move on, after hearing these opinions I am starting to feel vindicated by the fact that it could have been WAY worse. I just cant stand how chicks get away with this demonic shit. Got a mate with kids he cant see fuck im glad Im not him.... thanks 4chan anons
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.