[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fuck up fucking up

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

Girl in pic related.

Lets start this out with me. I am a 20yr old male who suffers from DID (Disassociate Identity Disorder) and more traditional PTSD symptoms.

I am an introvert who ruins relationships if i spend too much time with people. I spent 4 years from 14-18 in high level lock down Residential Treatment centers which did nothing to help and only made me worse.

I had a friend in one of those places, a young girl a couple years younger then me. We got in trouble all the time simply for talking. I spent 3 days and nights without food, water, or clothes in a cinderblock cell because i dared to console her when she was crying.

I hadn't seen her for 3 years until a few weeks ago when we started texting. Turns out she has feelings for me and I for her. Problem is she's in a relationship.

Boyfriend is a controlling and abusive asshole and everyone in her life has been urging her to leave.

He HATES me and takes it out on her.

I told her last night that I think it is time i step out of her life so long as he is there.

Tell me anons, did I do the right thing? Did I fuck up when I helped her troubleshoot her computer today, but did nothing else?
>>
>boyfriend doesn't like his girl talking to beta cuck orbiters
>this makes him a controlling abusive asshole

I hope he finds you and stomps your shit in
>>
>>17301381
You dun good!

Those girls are toxic for anyone, DID or not.
>>
>>17301386
Boyfriend makes fun of her infront of everyone and hits her.
>>17301389
atlas someone thinks I did good. I can't help but second guess my self
>>
>>17301398
*at least

stupid computer
>>
If she's not at the point where she realizes how dumb she is for putting/keeping herself in an abusive relationship, she's a lost cause for now. Also, keep in mind these might be lies and she's just trying to entertain herself I'm her otherwise shitty life. I'm sure if you had money and offered to take care of her she'd come flying to you. Heck, try it if you want and prove me right.
>>
>>17301381
Is that girl's name Ronnie (Veronica)?
>>
>>17301381
With those issues, you shouldn't have kids at all.
>>
Why are you posting her picture dude? Show some respect to her privacy.
>>
Its you in the pic aint it. You are ugly and she probably said that she has feelings for you as a beta cuck orbiter. She loves her chad boyfriend that fucks her and doesnt care about her feelings. Deal with it you beta faggot.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.