[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can I get another human who will tell me everything will

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4

File: 1465986741732.jpg (91KB, 736x867px) Image search: [Google]
1465986741732.jpg
91KB, 736x867px
How can I get another human who will tell me everything will be ok? Preferably a girl but not a girlfriend because any girl who'd want to be with me must have something wrong with her and any girl without something wrong with her I wouldn't want to expose my crybaby faggot side to

I don't really know what im saying. Im from the uk

Right now I don't really want to be alive very much, I need someone to help me feel ok
>>
I think teaching yourself to have more realistic expectations of how life goes would do you good. I know fiction paints a picture in your mind of what you want, but it's not a reliable example. learn to self soothe.
>>
Man up, weak pussy bitch!
>>
>>17300871
You really shouldn't depend on other people, against common belief i think you will just give yourself the support to act this way and drag the other person down along with you.
>>17300877
He is more of a submissive beta.
>>
File: untitled.png (1MB, 1333x1000px) Image search: [Google]
untitled.png
1MB, 1333x1000px
Play Yume route in Hoshizora no Memoria
>>
>>17300871
Hello! you'll be okay and i'm sure you are great!
it sounds like you have fallen into a hole, but i'm sure you'll come up!!
it's always hard to be alone, but stick through the though time and reach for the good and happy things in your life, try to think positiv and then everything will turn for the better!
depression isn't something you have to go through alone!
>>
File: 000888.png (67KB, 255x199px) Image search: [Google]
000888.png
67KB, 255x199px
Here, problem solved.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C8QJmI_V3j4
>>
File: Bm17cCVCEAABclS.jpg (29KB, 566x390px) Image search: [Google]
Bm17cCVCEAABclS.jpg
29KB, 566x390px
>Don't think about getting acceptance from other people
>Work hard and improve your life around you
>Yes, even if that means cutting off from friends and family for a while
>Discover you truly do not feel the need to be told everything will be ok
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.