[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Size matters but still hurts?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: rope guy.jpg (1MB, 2624x3053px) Image search: [Google]
rope guy.jpg
1MB, 2624x3053px
Is it normal for a girl who says "size matters" to find sex with well endowed men painful?

I'm 8 inches. She jumps, winces, pushes me away and squeezes me with her thighs when I go deep and hit what I'm assuming is her cervix. She seems like she's in pain sometimes and even shakes her head no when I ask if she's okay. But then she pulls me closer if I go slow or shallow.

Could it be possible that she enjoys the pain of being rammed deeply? is it normal among size queens?

I'd ask her but she doesn't like talking about sex.
>>
>>17300437
I want to know I'm being fucked and that includes pain during and my god the pain the next day gets me off
>>
>>17300437

>I'd ask her

So you haven't asked her?
>>
Yes it's normal.
>>
>>17300437
See how far you can go and then put something around your penis (like a thick shoelace or something) that stops you from going further. Good luck, OP
>>
>>17300855
I did that and killed my dick
>>
do you eat her out?
>>
>>17300892
yes every time actually except when she was coming off her period. Even the first time we had sex I ate her out until she told me to fuck her. I'm more of a pleaser.

>>17300484
the idea of her feeling the sore next day gets me hard but she's yet to tell me. I guess that's my next goal.

>>17300855
that sounds unnecessary and painful
>>
>>17300909

It's not uncommon for couples to just have to space out their fuck sessions because of after-sex soreness.

I think this is a good opportunity to encourage her to talk about sex. If you're old enough to have it, you're old enough to be able to talk about it. I fucking hope y'all have at least talked about some form of birth control.
>>
>>17300925
yeah she's on the pill and we talk about that but we don't discuss the explicit stuff really.

I once asked her if it hurt when I go deep like that but she was quiet as if she didn't want to answer
>>
>>17300974
ask her again.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.