[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I stop thinking about her?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: itsover.jpg (47KB, 407x341px) Image search: [Google]
itsover.jpg
47KB, 407x341px
It's me 25 virgin I always wanted a magic pure innocence love someone who was like me.

I started to search ppl in Japan as they seem to have the lowest % of whores.

Then I found a variety actress Ikuta Erika and instantly fall in love with her.

from 22 april til now every night fantasizing about her about a life with her everything was beautiful my void was filling itself.

It was all in my mind I always had severe anxiety attacks and lack of social skills so later this week the thought about meeting her which is posible because of tickets and handshake meetings and stuff started to round my mind.

It was like a knife, all my insecurities started all my world started to tremble THE TORMENT has just begun.

day after day the thought was there with a lot of negative thoughs I could not even eat nor concentrate anxiety was off the charts and depresion.

I already learned the basic japanese alphabet and wanted to start with learning with the next one but it also remember me about her. It feels so confusing.

The only solution was to drop her (in reality i never had her)

Now Im in a profound depresion, the inertia of those thoughs are still tormenting me even when I already deleted all the folders and material about her.

She was perfect she was like me pure innocent magic It was perfect to fill the void I feel.

I need to cure this depresion and then start healing the anxiety about eating (maybe anorexia disorder) and social anxiety.

It's so hard annons every time i feel like this, destroyed ALONE desiring for what I do not have desiring for someone like me a virgin a magic innocent and pure love.

Im at the pit I feel it I should focus on ending my final career proyect and then search work but those thoughs that torment and the way I feel right now make it almost imposible.

I have a visit this friday with phsycologist the 2nd one I'll explain all this and beg for something that make my depresion stop.

Any Advice?
>>
>>17299932
lol you're a dumb weeaboo with unrealistic expectations. All of the girls I've met from Japan lost their virginities before high school ended, some as young as 12
>>
>>17299990
rural areas included?

is it too much to ask? a pure innocence an magic love? someone like I ?
>>
>>17300053
Best way is not to expect or idealize anything. Desire is the root of unhappiness.
>>
File: 92165.jpg (10KB, 613x247px) Image search: [Google]
92165.jpg
10KB, 613x247px
>>17299932
>>
File: 1466931885932.jpg (29KB, 402x720px) Image search: [Google]
1466931885932.jpg
29KB, 402x720px
So you are this kind of a guy who sends death threats to idols once they get boyfriends or reveal they are not virgins?
>>
>>17300070
no, im not unto idols anymore I had a void and I used them to fill it

Now its empty, I feel alone lost and tormented
>>
>I started to search ppl in Japan as they seem to have the lowest % of whores.
You are one stupid motherfucker.
>>
File: 1466933228615.jpg (89KB, 960x796px) Image search: [Google]
1466933228615.jpg
89KB, 960x796px
>>17300085
have this one op

get a waifu
2D is better if you look for something pure
the only true purity you'll ever find
>>
>>17299932
>Ikuta Erika
She isn't even god-level pretty
What is wrong with you?
>>
>>17300108
oh please grand genius tell me how to stop thinking about her

why everything I start is wrong what the hell with the world
>>
>>17300137
I dont know she has really strange head but it was her magic her innocence dunno just a straight arrow onto my heart
>>
>>17299932
Ever got some item or toy you were really really, really stoked about? And do you remember that after a while, it lost its initial appeal? " magic pure innocence love" is just that. You're projecting your fantasies onto a woman. Human nature = procreation. Everything around that is a strategy to make that happen. Believing in "magic pure innocence love" is not reality. It's a fantasy not based in reality put on a pedestal as the ultimate thing that has to be acquired. Too bad it doesn't exist. So, instead of seeking that which does not exist, go out there and improve your strategies to pump your valuable genetic seed into the womb of a "slut". You might even learn the skills to keep such a "slut" around.
>>
>>17300158
what a nastic way to see the world

It even panics me :(
>>
>>17300053
Well I found a 22 yr old Asian virgin, but I really wasn't looking and it sorta just happened. Maybe just focus on yourself.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.