[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

4chan statistics

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: steve jobs.jpg (5KB, 300x187px) Image search: [Google]
steve jobs.jpg
5KB, 300x187px
How long have you been using 4 chan for? How long have you been using the internet for? How long do you use the internet a day?
>>
I started using the internet about 10 years ago
I've been on 4chan for about 3
It depends, at the moment I'm on holiday from uni so if I stay home all day maybe 7 or 8 hours, but if I go out to see friends or have uni maybe 1 or 2 just on my phone.
>>
>>17298977
I have been on 4chan for two years. I have been using the internet since 1996. I use the internet sporadically throughout the day for an average of 3-4 hours.
>>
>>17298977

I've been on 4chan for a long, long time. Since I was 16.

I stay on a few boards, generally I get tired of them and move on to others.

i just want somewhere to relate and talk to other people. I just feel more lonely the more time I spend here though.
>>
10 years on 4chan
16 years on the internet
10+ hours of internet a day
>>
I'm 25 and I've been here since roughly the beginning.

I use the Internet for hours at a time, every day is different.
>>
Been on 4chan for about 9 years, although I haven't been on it too much the last couple.

Been using the internet for about 18 years

I work from home and I'm majorly addicted to I'm connected to the internet for easily 14+ hours a day if nothing else is happening.
>>
>>17298977
Using on and off for about 8 years now
Using the internet for about 13 years
Internet time depends, sometimes up to 8 hours sometimes only half an hour
>>
>>17298977
I'm 19 and I've been using 4chan for 3 years, the Internet for about 9 years, and it depends, around 3 or 4 hours, I guess.

I'm actually greatful for all the things that 4chan has given me.
>>
Been posting for about 9 months.

Been using the Internet since 1997.

I'm always online on my phone, mostly here, YouTube and social media.
>>
4/5 years on 4chan (8 if you count lurking on SA forums)
16+ on the internet
Depends but it could easily be 10+ hours

>>17299028
>majorly addicted

People, forums users mostly, say this all the time but I wonder if it's cos their real life lacking rather than it being an addiction.
>>
>>17298977
>4chan
Since 2006

>Internet
Since the dial-up days of Prodigy Internet. So 18 years. I turn 30 tomorrow.

>Per day
Every waking minute, pretty much. My job requires constant use. I'm playing on the Internet at home, too, if I'm not working out/sleeping/cooking.
>>
>>17298977
>how long on 4 chan
My sister introduced me around the Haboo Hotel Raid or whatever. I didn't like it, and it took me several years later before I started actively browsing /b/. I then took a break for a few years, and got back into it when I realized there's moer than just /b/ and I now use it for most of my RL hobbies to bullshit about.

>internet
Oh god, it was windows 98, I was on a 32 bit avatar chat service called the Palace, but pretty much nonstop since then.

>Internet a day
Well, I use it in the morning to watch TV on my Xbox, then I go to work and use it on my work computer, then I go home and play video games online.. So, probably at least 16 hours a day I'm on the internet.
>>
on 4chan for 6-7 years
on the internet since 22 years I would estimate (Old pentium 1 with 66 MHz and Windows 3.11)
estimate 10h a day
>>
>>17299068
I have been noticing I have been using forums since I was a kid. I use forums to see if people agree with me a lot. A lot of people do and I'm starting to question the way I think.
>>
I'm 20.

I've been using the internet and 4chan since 2007 when I was 12 (8 years now).

I spend way too long on the internet everyday, especially with smartphones. I'd say at least 3 hours.
>>
Started going to 4 chan around it's 4th birthday, was confused with that "4 more years" thing until I figured out it's about the birthday. Been here ever since.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.