[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Get it off your chest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 320
Thread images: 33

File: gioyc.jpg (15KB, 264x211px) Image search: [Google]
gioyc.jpg
15KB, 264x211px
Tell us what's going on, anon.
Last thread: >>17288012
>>
>>17297711
KING OF THE NORTH
>>
I am probably borderline obsessing over her.

I have gone over to /x/ and got several Tarot readings, and a dice reading. All of them indicate that I will end up with her in the end. I would not take a single reading to heart, but 4? That is something, I thinks its more than a coincidence
>>
File: the rock.gif (1MB, 357x296px) Image search: [Google]
the rock.gif
1MB, 357x296px
>>17297725
You're a fucking idiot

I bet you'd stick your dick in a blender if tarot cards told you
>>
I am bi confused on what I should do. All of the sudden I am mr. Popular. So many people look up to me apparently.

I am rebuilding a relationship with a friend, another friend wants to move in with me to get away from his abusive room mate, another person has a massive crush on me and wants more and work wants me to come back to work early since my vacation ended early.

The only thing I want is to take this dream trip with my friend and everyone else is demanding attention. I feel overwhelmed and I am about to just shut down.
>>
>>17297711
I've been gone for two years due to work reasons. I left behind my wife and sons. I get to skype them on the weekends, but the calls always end in my eldest son crying for daddy. My wife barely remember what I look like half the time. I spent two years living on my job site, so completely alone, and now I'm due to return home in a week as my employments ends and I start a new career. And yet in the end, I don't know if I can do it. I've been away for so long that I don't even remember what's it's like to be a family. My boys will probably remember this and grow to resent me, and my wife I'm sure doesn't register I exist anymore.
>>
>>17297725
I got 10-15 readings all affirming that I would end up marrying a certain girl I know. This was before we threw /div/ together, and it was a lot harder to get readings.

Well, let's just say the Fates are fickle fuckers and fond of Diabolus Ex Machina.

Essentially, don't take it too seriously, especially since so many readers on /div/ are still learning.
>>
>>17297750
Yea, that is true. I had Chiron, Hermetic Magician, Grape salad and another all give similar readings.

I think Chiron is one of the more experienced and possibly Hermetic as well

>>17297728
There a difference between using as guidance, and using it to dictate at actions.
>>
>>17297781
>I think Chiron is one of the more experienced
No he's not. He's actually one of the least experienced there. Grape Salad is more or less similar in experience, likely a bit more.

>possibly Hermetic as well
Much more experienced, though more experienced reading irl than online.

And I can tell you this with confidence, as I did readings in the very first thread.

And don't waste your time responding to Pegasus. Nothing good will ever come from it.
>>
>>17297843
So is Chiron quantity over quality or is he just kinda new to it. Though I like how it's a bit more personal with him

And at least Grape was only a dice reading.

I guess I'll go an reread Hermetics stuff tomorrow. Or I guess later today as its 1 am already
>>
Im so tired of being treated like shit. Im nice to everyone.
;_;
>>
File: rGAhp.jpg (28KB, 550x426px) Image search: [Google]
rGAhp.jpg
28KB, 550x426px
>>17297781
>card readings from virgins on the internet counts as guidance

https://youtu.be/dbbtmskCRUY?t=14m8s

The music really was synchronized to my internal reaction to your lunacy

Everyday I'm reminded why the human world is the way it is

Some people are just really fucking dumb
>>
Im sorta in a LDR with this girl its been a few months now. at first it started with just nudes but now we really like each other. Lately she's been feeling "ugly" and "fat" and she isnt any of those. I don't know how i could tell her that she isnt. Whenever i try to make her feel better she ignores it and is always upset about it. I am very mad about the whole situation, i want to be there to comfort her but she's so far away. I love her so much, I wish she'd let me show my affection.
>>
>>17297875
I'll just say this: Thoth has maybe the driest, most impersonal readings on /div/, but he is probably the one I would trust the most. BlightHatred's readings are cold and emotionless, bordering on rude, but he has left my jaw open before.

Take care how you judge quality. That's all I'll say.

That and most of the experienced readers are sick of love queries, which are basically there for practice.
>>
Oh fuck are we having a reunion here?

>>17297875
A couple of weeks ago, there was an salesman anon who basically exposed Chiron and showed how everything he does is part of sales strategies. That's the reason he's popular, aside from the quantity.
>>
NEED HELP
It's now day 3 of not having my antidepressants because the doctors are being fucking lazy at refilling my prescription. Yesterday was terrible with dizzy spells. I'll go light headed and my vision goes a little blurry and then my eyes and ears are overwhelmed by the beat of my heart - this has been happening every 15 - 30 seconds. I have to go work a 9 hour shift now and I can't just take a sick day at a job I just started.
Is there any way I can make these dizzy spells go away? It feels like I'm going to pass out at times. My xanax hasn't helped either which is making me more worried.
>>
File: gerard-butler-leonidas.jpg (26KB, 454x264px) Image search: [Google]
gerard-butler-leonidas.jpg
26KB, 454x264px
>>17297980
Normies and now /x/ retards

More and more keep coming like and endless wave of shit
>>
>>17297711
I'm going to lose my virginity next saturday, I'm fucking scared, she is not my gf not even a girl that I see attractive she is just some random slut, in the other hand there is a girl that I love but she doesn't seems to respond to me

Life was good for the last month, I don't know what is happening I feel suicidal what should I do?

Please help ;_;
>>
>>17297725
or a lot of tarot readers always say positive shit and can get a general idea of what to say from context as basic as the fact that you're on this site and the topic.

not to mention, if those readings were real, fate and the path you take is so variable that reading would be essentially useless and could be as easily changed as you thinking of a different girl too much or doing something that makes a different outcome more statistically likely whether short term of inevitable.

you should see to building an internal locus of control. relating it to what I believe your beliefs probably are, tarot readings are easily influenced, can be incredibly temporary, shouldn't be a cause for apathy or inaction believing you are now entitled to something, and the gods tend to hold those that take action rather than expecting shit in higher regard anyway.

make sense from your standpoint? personally I've never put much stock in tarot readings, strong history of reading people for cues and story telling based on that, as well as certain mannerisms from literally every tarot reader that are low key fishing, and leaving everything vague and open to literally any interpretation kills just about any validity for me. literally the whole thing is a fictional story based on a fool, you understand that right? you get the irony?

>>17297728
weird, I'd have totally assumed you'd be into tarot for some reason.
>>
I am obsessing over some whom I've never met and probably never will meet. I also think they hate me. I lack the courage to say what i want to them because they are the same sex and I'm pretty sure they're straight. This has been going on for around two years now.
>>
>>17298065
DON'T BE A LITERALL FAGGOT
>>
>>17297980
That explains the sudden urge to buy butter cookies
>>
Grillfriend of 5 years found out about my much younger, prettier grillfriend of 1 and 1/2 years.

She kicked me out of "our" condo and now I'm starting over with more or less nothing but my car.

I'm thinking of just giving up on relationships in general since I seem to severely lack impulse control and/or have some type of personality disorder.

I mean, I'll still fuck grillz but I'll have a sweet bachelor pad, no drama, more money and peace and quiet.

Is this the way to go or should I attempt to fix whatever issues I have and hope to one day find a grill?
>>
>>17298133
You might just want to avoid relationships since you're a scumbag.
>>
>>17298059
I abhor mysticism that takes advantage of people's desire to believe

Rational advice and empathy is better than sweet lies
>>
File: 1413411759426.jpg (49KB, 500x419px) Image search: [Google]
1413411759426.jpg
49KB, 500x419px
>>17297711
Girlfriend might be pregnant, but I doubt it. I still think about killing myself even though I've been on my anti-depressants.

My outlook on life is really bleak, and I don't know how to communicate that to my family. I keep saying everything is fine.
>>
I don't give a shit how mad you are at me for calling an ambulance to your house after you left some thinly veiled message about killing yourself.

Somebody on the other side of the country gives a shit about you. Don't be pissed at me for messaging people on your friends list who were in your city telling them that you needed help urgently.

I don't care how embarrassing it is, you fuck. You made the choice to do that and I wasn't going to let you go through with it, deal with it.

Call me when you're done being pissed. We're both lonely, but I'm here if you need to talk. Just don't do stupid shit like that every again or I'll kick your fucking ass.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (3KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
3KB, 480x360px
>>17298175

Specimen 17298175

Despite having a found a mate it seems to be exhibiting erratic paranoia and primarily avoidance cluster behavior

Chemical treatment results inconclusive

Subject posts using a meme designed for empathetic feelings of loneliness between males online

Subject incorrectly identified image as a suitable means of expression, recommended excitation to the frontal lobe of the cerebral cortex as a corrective action
>>
>>17298059
[spoiler]s[/spoiler]
>>
File: asdfasdfds.jpg (41KB, 580x484px) Image search: [Google]
asdfasdfds.jpg
41KB, 580x484px
I can't open up to people, express myself or show emotions properly.
My parents emotionally destroyed me when I was young and now I can't feel much.
People say I need help, but I can't get myself to do it. Anxiety shines it's ugly face and my father's teachings of "you don't get help or take hand outs" is engrained into my very being and I can't shake it.

I can't take it any more

It hurts.
>>
>>17298065
>I lack the courage to say what i want to them because they are the same sex and I'm pretty sure they're straight.
Just do it.
I'm straight and a gay guy approached me recently.
Guys don't make a big deal out of rejection or make excuses like chicks do. Lesbians are pretty straightforward too, from what i've heard.
Worst-case scenario, he just says "sorry man, i'm straight".
Nothing to lose, a lot to gain. Just try your luck.

>>17298298
Stay strong anon. Schizoid here, I know what you're going through.
You can fix yourself, bit by bit. It's frustrating since progress is so damn slow, especially when you're fucked by genetic factors you can't get rid of, but even those can be compensated for with enough work.
Go to a professional, at least to get evaluated and diagnosed properly.
Then come back and join the rest of us, ask around, see what's worked for others.
Even though you're alone, we are alone with you.
>>
the last six years have taught me that regular life is not for me

and i can't do this anymore

i'm so sorry

i can't do this anymore

i hate it here

this is simply the place i grew up, a long time ago

i'm so sorry i can't do this anymore

i am going home to the war

and this time i will not return
>>
We're going back to friends because it's what you want. I don't want it to end like this but you mean too much to me to lose you. It hurts.
>>
I think I've just realized I've been manipulated and lied to, but I still feel scared about losing them? I don't know what to do, I feel craazy
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZaJYDPY-YQ

lol that a threat? go for it, I got some bored lawyer friends. like I give a fuck XD
>>
I fucked up. I have a reasonable explanation for fucking up and I can put most of the blame on someone else who broke my trust, but I still fucked up too.

We haven't spoken in a week, I want to explain everything that happened, including the person who broke my trust and lead to me fucking up, but I feel like if I walk up to her, she will just ignore me and act like i'm invisible.

What do I do? I still really like her.
>>
Meh.
Everything seems shitty, thinking about suicide again.
I wish I didn't exist.
>>
There's this girl who i'm kinda in love with, and we're "best friends". She's asking me to help her because she wants to fuck a friend of mine (who has never talked to or seen irl btw). This friday is her birthday and we'll be going to a club, and the friend that she wants to bang is probably going to be there too.
Tonight she told me to help her and I refused. Her answer: "WHY WOULDN'T YOU HELP ME? OMG BLABLABLA THIS IS IMPORTANT TO ME, nevermind, i'll ask anon(another friend of mine)".
Then i had to tell her: "you know i'll end up helping you anyway" which totally i won't be doing, i'm not a cuck, i just wanted to calm her down.
She's driving me crazy, and it hurts a lot when i'm in this situation. What am I supposed to do? How doesn't she fucking see that I like her a lot when I'm clearly unconfortable when this topic comes up?
I swear i'll fucking pass out from drinking this friday, so I don't have to help her or anything, and i'll probably drunkenly confess myself in my drunken agony.
>>
with great loneliness comes great hostility
and lots of booze

i think he needed to be knocked down a peg though, some people need that

just because i'm an ugly canadian redneck doesn't mean i can't tell my ass from my elbow

i want out of this foreign country and i want out of my life
>>
>>17298769
i know, i'll run away and be a prostitute
oh shit i already hit the wall
oh well
maybe i could help my pimp pay for friday night pizza
>>
The dreams are gone, too. This is so wonderful. I guess I'll give it one more day before I turn everything back on and stop wanting quiet.
>>
>>17298783
would you seriously cut it out
WE GET IT

Mine haven't died and i'm glad they didn't. The dreams wherein he manifests represent the last spark of a dying passion in the bleakness of my situation. I at least have the whimsy of a lost romance, a reminder that I still have fee fees.

j/k bro good for you lol
>>
>>17298744
Tell her how you feel m8
>>
I fucking miss her. We broke up Saturday morning but it feels like it's been 20 years since I've seen her. It caught me off guard, so I'm not taking it well. It's been a while since I've felt this way and I don't really remember how to make myself feel better
>>
>>17298837
i wan't to man..
but i don't want to lose her, and that's probably what would happen
>>
I cheated on my gf this weekend. I didn't fuck that girl because I couldn't and now I have really weird feelings because I wish I would've done it.
>>
>>17298851
Believe me man you aren't going to feel better by keeping it inside
>>
>>17297711
Not sure whether I should kill myself or not, I have shit all going for my life, but I don't want to miss out on shit either.
>>
I'm thinking of leaving my girlfriend.
We've only been dating a few months and while she's everything i love when she's happy and stress-free, she's been getting more and more snappy with me with each day.
We useally meet for lunch (as i work evenings and she works days in the town where i live) so the topic of her work comes up often and each time i try to respnd to her worries/complaints i just get snapped at to the point i feel like i can't have a conversation, that i should just sit there and be talked at. Anytime i try to be talk about myself, which is few and far between, the topic is brushed aside to continue complaining in the same monologue way.
I don't think i can cope much longer and may break up with her after she's enjoyed her holiday with her family.
>>
I'm a triplet with two brothers, and I keep comparing myself to them, which is really a pointless waste of time. Knowing that doesn't really help me stop, though. Their existence makes me feel really stupid, and it doesn't help that Brother #1 straight-up told me "It's obvious that I'm smarter than you! Just admit it." a few weeks ago.

I've had severe, treatment-resistant depression since Dec. 2007. Brother #1 is depressed, but not nearly as depressed as I am (he can work a full-time job, attend college, date, etc.), and it isn't the same. Brother #3's only major problems relate to his Asperger Syndrome.

When I was less depressed than I am right now (in late high school), I was doing things like studying Christian theology with a focus on apologetics and reading the Qur'an for fun. I read a giant, thick book of Christopher Hitchens essays and another book on the history of 1980s Iraq. I read Kant's Framework of a Metaphysic of Morals and A Critique of Pure Reason. And I did all this shit because I thought it was fun and interesting to do it.

I kept this giant reading list to make sure I read a decent balance of fiction and non-fiction (otherwise I'd read only fiction) and tried to focus on learning new things and expanding my mind. Most of my knowledge on things like politics and religion come from these 2 years of self-education, because then my depression took a big nosedive and I had to drop out of college in my first year.

Clearly, it isn't fair for me to compare myself to my brothers, because we're in very different situations. I've been depressed for 8.5 years, with a little year-and-a-half window of only mildly-to-moderately depressed (closer to moderately), and they've had all this time to function and advance and grow. I've grown as a person, but as an intellectual? Not so much. But I can't stop doing it, I guess because I'm insecure and a bit silly.
>>
File: image.jpg (95KB, 188x425px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
95KB, 188x425px
Can someone, save me from myself.
>>
i've finally done it.
but i was alienated and rejected.

not sure why grils do dis.
>>
>>17297711
kissless virgin
I loved a girl years ago, got friendzoned because I'm bad at it and too insecured.
Can't forget her.
It's been fucking 5 years now. i'm not even really in contact with her but for some fucking reason i just can't forget her.

somewhat fell in love with my "best friend.", discover she was a huge manipulative whore and just cut our relationship abruptly because of how manipulative and atrociously insulting she had become

I'm now afraid of girls I find cute/attractive and don't want to lose them can't find a way to talk to them and try to build a relationship because:

I fear women and actually think they are all evil/manipulative in some way or another.

Fear to fall in love

and strangely enough: actually afraid of having a girlfriend because I'm terrified about not knowing what to do during the first kiss and stuff. i'm even afraid of not being able to be interesting and being betrayed/cheated on because of it.

Please help me.
>>
>>17298997
We can only show you the door, you're the one who's going to have to walk through it
>>
Whoever you are
You think I'm a good person but I'm not. I'm a massive bitch. Stay the fuck away from me.

V
>>
>>17297781
>Chiron
Nigga, he's the entertainment
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=znQ1x3Nem_c
3 years later and I still can't function without her. I wanted to kill myself then, but I gave it the benefit of doubt. 3 years later and the only thing I wish is that I could have done it then. Now I probably don't have the strength to do so, and even though I wish some accident or something kills me every day, it probably won't happen soon. She was everything I couldn't even dream of and more, why did she arrive like that, why did she leave a mere 12 months later? Wish I never knew real love, wish I never felt so crushingly happy. Nothing can compare now, absolutely nothing.
If I'm not ending up with her again, please, please something kill me. please, I can't do it anymore
>>
>>17299002
Because they're typically incurably passive-aggressive and allergic to direct solutions.

>>17299071
>I fear women and actually think they are all evil/manipulative in some way or another.
The easiest way to fix this is to meet one that's obviously not.
Might want to take a look at >>17299129.
As for not knowing what to do for your first time: there's no fix for that.
Do you really expect to be Casanova right off the bat?
That shit takes practice.
>>
>>17299145
It's actually because I know I won't be a Casanova that I'm afraid. i'm afraid of being dumped because of how bad I'll be/how awkward the situation will get.
>>
File: feels.png (294KB, 600x506px) Image search: [Google]
feels.png
294KB, 600x506px
I have so much fucking homework and I cannot, for the life of me, get my head on it.

I think it is because I have been so much time telling myself that I am a lazy fuck with no future, and that I am stuck that way.

And whenever comes the slightest complication I have this stupid urge to say "Fuck it, it can't be done". And I don't run away, but I start procrastinating because I am a coward on both ends. Because I've just discovered that, all my life, I've been running away from responsibilities.

But I am trying to change. I have to believe that I can do this.
>>
Damn I feel like I absorbed the pain and disappointments from them. Even though I don't know them but the despair is intense. I hate this.
>>
I kept all logs of her cheating on me. Still read them now and then. It keeps me focused, reminds me of who she really is. Reminds me to never forgive her.
>>
added a kik contact found in /soc. Met an amazing girl. we skype every day. she's sexy and smart. she lives in another continent........
I know i have to get over her sooner or later.
It just freaks me out that life is so unfair sometimes. I feel awful.
>>
E,

I am done here, this thread is yours; goodbye, my heart.

I hope I have passed by the time you realize what I have.
>>
I'm irrationally jealous and it's destoying me completely.
I just can't enjoy anything.
>>
>>17297886
Same
>>
I have finally, after waiting for 2 months to see if I will improve mentally, started to look at the best way to go out.
The renewed recipe for "Amitriptyline Cocktail".
Seems painless and effective, now only need to reduce my anxiety so I can earn decent money for all the ingredients.
>>
Unrequited love. I want to die.
>>
File: 5CJxXmA.jpg (167KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
5CJxXmA.jpg
167KB, 900x1200px
yo how the fuck does this work

so I have a crush on you for months, as do you (from what I gather) but I always make excuses to not make moves

now we make out drunk as fuck (one of the heaviest first makeouts I've ever had desu) and no contact for days wtf

are you gonna text me soon or wtf

or should I text you

"yoo wyd?" is that appropriate? i dont even know what to do

fuck girl just text me first pls

I guess the bigger questions is why am I being a pussy when I have PHYSICAL confirmation that you want my dick??? maybe I'm scared that you didn't enjoy it? nah that doesn't make sense why would you have continued so enthusiastically then.

any case I can't stop thinking about you, it was really nice and you taste good. hopefully we gon do it again soon enough
>>
>>17299449
>so I can earn decent money for all the ingredients.
Why don't you use that money for a fucking psychiatrist appointment
>>
>>17299497
Been there done that.
Have been taking fluoxetine every day for several months. (2 capsules in the morning).
Worked, but I snapped, left family and work and basically only communicate with myself and disregard others.
Besides, Psychiatric help is free in this country.
It just didnt help me.
>>
>>17299530
Go to different doctors, keep trying.

I've also had my share of failures, taken probably 15 drugs at this point. None of the antidepressants or anxiolytics have worked yet.
Probably going to try venlafaxine + mirtazapine with the shrink when i get back home in a couple weeks.

At least at the end of this if nothing works, i'll be able to kill myself with a clear conscience. Can write in my note that I tried every single possible treatment and nothing worked. That i really didn't have any hope of improvement.

I'd suggest doing the same. After all, what if the next one works?
>>
>>17299397
R, it's over bro, you have to move on.

I'm not E, I've just seen you posting in the last few threads
>>
Happy four years anniversary.

Not.
>>
>>17299551
If E is her pen name, then that ain't me. She can go fuck herself.
>>
i still get furious when i think of my ex. it's been over 2 years.
long story short, this guy emotionally abused me for pretty much the entire relationship, and i only had the spine to dump him when i found out he was cheating on me. but even after dumping him, he continued to stalk and harass me for months.

the worst part of it is how everyone is blaming me for being involved with him in the first place. i obviously never expected him to be an abusive piece of shit. because of him, my relationships with my family and friends have been strained, and they haven't been able to fully trust or forgive me for it. my mom and ex best friend would never let me forget about my ex and how much grief i caused them.

meanwhile, my ex is pretty much on good terms with everyone, and people believed HIS sob story that i was some evil bitch. he even convinced a professor to act callous towards me, which doesn't surprise me at all considering his manipulative nature.

it's been incredibly hard to trust anyone after that incident.

to this day, i wish i could've said anything to at least try and hurt him, or at least try to punch that piece of shit. but nope, i just stood there like a pussy and thought it'd be for the best to keep my mouth shut and not say anything to hurt him, even when he was shitting everything under the sun at me.

fuck those people who tell you to take the higher moral ground when it comes to exes. i took that advice and i can't even brag about that shit because i'm still angry and shitting on him where he can't read it.

i wish i could've punched him.
>>
J,

I spent the night crying again, then woke up and cried some more. It's so unfair that you're gone. I really, really fucking hate being a widow. I'm not sure how much longer I can take this. Please let me feel your arms around me once more.

Love, M
>>
Do something about your new boyfriend's insecurity. Ever since someone made a joke at his expense, he's been trying too hard. When you post in a 4chan thread and need to make a big deal out of yourself, you know the insecurity's acting up. That's what he's gotten up to. Anyone who went back 3 of those threads can see when he started, someone replied to HIM because of one image, and he posted the one made to mock them, in its original filename even. Without realizing it proved he made it. He is too recognizable in that general.

When you get the chance, go cheer him up and remove that insecurity for him. Not that you'd read that, but if you did I'm sure you'd act on it. If you did read this and decide to fix that, I'd hope you'd think of this not as concern for anyone, nor interest in you, but merely a passing measure of goodwill.
>>
>>17299551
I've been following them also. R has never flat out said "peace" and left. A hundo says he never posts here again.

R and E been talking here a month at least. Another hundo says R is right.
>>
>>17299071
>I fear women and actually think they are all evil/manipulative in some way or another.

Spot on with this one, and there's literally no problem to be addressed.
>>
>>17298997
Here I go! But only if you can do the same for me
What is the main problem?
>>
>>17299644
Stay strong anon. Losing a loved one is the worst feeling in the world. You should seek counseling, it helps to talk to someone who is empathetic. Please don't sink into endless despair.
>>
>>17298430
Here's the thing, I am social, but, like, I'm not happy when others are, I don't get saddened, I don't get anything. I can't show emotions when others do, but i can act and I can do a good job at it, but faking being happy so others don't worry hurts more than openly being sad or cold.

Hell when our dog had puppies and 3 out of the 4 didn't make it, I was the only one unmoved.
My emotions just don't work much any more.
>>
I really fucking love you and I would've done anything for you. For the first time I actually felt like everything was alright and that was happy. I should've know how things will end up. I don't blame you for anything because I want you to be happy and you can't force someone to have feelings for you. But it just fucking kills me and I've never felt this fucking bad about anything. Fuck everything.
>>
I have sleep apnea and it's ruining my life and giving me brain damage. The night I went for a sleep study there was no indication that I had any, but they had me sleep in a position and woke me up whenever I rolled out of that position (on my back) that does not engage the apnea. I always roll to the position that does. I wake up with splitting headaches and my girlfriend hears me stop breathing every night.
>>
So I met this girl who I found to have the same sense of dark 4chan humour as me.

Then I just discovered that she goes to 4chan, just never mentioned it because of rule#1.

I want to ask her out but I do not want mum's spaghetti falling out of my pockets.

Or would the gesture of getting real spaghetti falling out of my pockets be a good conversation starter?

Other than my suggestion, how would you engage with a woman you like when you discovered she is a 4channer?
>>
I don't want to be alone and I can't find anyone I feel connected to. I'm ready to just die.
>>
>>17299397
Goodbye. I will never forget you, nor the pain that you caused me. You are the epitome of a catch-22.
>>
>>17300243
me too, it's a hideous feeling
i'm an expat, i can't relate to anyone here at all
>>
lets see
>im 22,
>302 pounds,
>a neet,
>college dropout,
>living with parents,
>depressed,
>spent all of my money on weed and drinking,
>no skills,
>dont want to kill myself just want to stop existing,
>no friends mostly because im an asshole that doesnt want to be taken advantage
>bullied throughout childhood
>always told ill end up a fuck up or a serial killer, or as my college professer once told me dont comeback and shoot up my classroom
>couldnt read till the 5th grade
>first girlfriend was some fat redhead in my junior year of HS that spread lies about me abusing her still doing to this day
>no passions
>i hate how easy it is to read people and see how full of shit they are
>im ugly
>have anxiety
>i have an averge dick but it doesnt help that im fat
>hate the fact that i never finish what i start, im a quitter
>biggest fear is death and change is as pointless as life
>worried that once i go to sleep all my attempts at change will just reset and ill wake up the same lazy fat fuck the woke yesterday
>oh ya and insomnia
>no job
trying to change my life for the better but its overwhelming
>>
>>17300258
Why was R so sure you called him a couple threads back?
>>
How can almost everyone be part of that huge conspiracy lie that is called "love"? I'm fucking sick of it. Love is fucking fake as fuck, how did the idea that love is real even last so long until these days?
>>
>>17300362
Love is just chemical reactions. No one loves you, they only find you an appealing partner. Once that is gone, love is over.
Odds are they'll fall for someone else too.
>>
I'm afraid that I will never amount to anything.

On the other hand nothing has any meaning.

I have no clue what I want, my goals change monthly. Actually I never worked towards a goal for more than a week or two. I don't know if I want a gf or if I want to work on myself.

I know a girl from Germany and I hate it that I sometimes think about her so much. She said that she needs physical contact for anything serious. I can't visit her because no money. It would take me at least ~5 years but probably more to complete school and get a job in Germany so I could see her often or stay here and visit her often. But that seems distant and stupid to chase.
It's stupid to be so attached to a person, there are many I know but I want her, well I think I want her even though I never met her.

Suicide thoughts came again a few days ago.
Fucking hate LoL and said I will stop playing it but played for the last few days.
I browse /adv/, /g/, /wsg/ when I'm bored. At least I found some good music on /wsg/.
Everything is plain and unfulfilling. Sometimes I'm afraid of death so I just wish I never existed.
>>
>>17299002
Same; at least she was nice whilst tearing my soul into pieces.
>>
Ive looked it up, and existential depression seems like an actual disorder, something i worry about having myself. My brain makes me dwell on all these grand themes and topics about existence; death, life, meaningless, freedom, alienation, identity, communication. I can't fucking stop and all it does is leave me feeling like my brain is melting out of my ears. I see no logical reason to live my life any more, and i can't stop thinking about killing myself. I don't have any sense of identity or personality because of my upbringing, and now after my 21st birthday I've entered the stage of life where the things that raised me will be held accountable for this mess of a human being they've created.

I don't want to die. Fuck, i really don't want to die. It scares me so much, to have all of this existential pondering corroding your brain and teaching you to have no reason to live, when everyone else seems to do it with more purpose than i ever can. I don't know who can help me
>>
>>17300605
*will never be
>>
I'm feeling pretty sad. I'm being forced to kill my feelings for a girl I'm seeing because of the weird relationship we have. I'm someone who loves to love and express love, but I can't do that with her because it turns her off. When feelings aren't involved, she's all over me, which is what I like and want. I've tried pretending not to care but it only works for so long. I guess, then, this is the bet choice right? To actually kill my feelings to earn her shitty "love". So far it's working. It hurts and I feel bad because I'm abandoning these feelings that I love. I've worked so long and so hard to kill my feelings, but at least there's less pain now, right? At the expense of less pleasure, however.
>>
>>17300331
Have you considered substances such as piracetam, phenylpiracetam, caffeine, nicotine, and modafinil? Maybe a major part of your current state of despair is your embrace of downing substances such as alcohol and weed? Next time, try doing your self a favor and instead of purchasing weed, buy one of the suggested substances previously mentioned.
>>
>>17300617
my bad i forgot to mention ive been clean for 2 years now
>>
People tell me all the time what a great guy I am.

I always try to be there for everyone. I'm always the strong shoulder.
Smart, funny and mature my friends and family say.

Yet I am unhappy. I always lived by "if you do something good then something good will come back to you" through my whole life. How come I am the one that goes to sleep alone at night?
Will this ever end? I never complain but everytime people give me compliments it hurts so bad. I just don't know whats wrong with me. If I am such a good person why am I so unhappy?
>>
>>17300617
but thanks anyway
>>
>im 21,
>freaky scorpio nihillist
>4yr old daughter with ex gf pole-dancer
>inside love triangle with my best friend's gf and her female best friend
>she has a son with that guy
>girls reunited after 8 years on my party
>girl with child wants to be with me and i want to be with her best friend
>both at least 9/10
>and i call this a problem...
>>
>>17300258
I don't post often but you two have been interesting to watch and I feel like I should say something.

What if he is right? What if he is really gone? What if what you had is real?

No one else your with will ever be him. I know this myself.

Do you miss him and think about him? Do you ever wake up in the middle of the night and wonder why you aren't holding each other? Do you ever want to see him again?

I wouldn't say these stuff normally but watching you guys, I dunno.
>>
>>17300742
It's always a trip when you see people who legit know each other communicating here. It's a shame I didn't follow this one as closely as the couple who used to exchange love letters because this seems juicy.
>>
>>17300350
No idea.

>>17300742
I think of him nearly every day, but I know we can never be together again. The pain he has caused, the scars he has left on my body can never be forgotten. They can never be forgiven as I am not the forgiving type.
>>
Just found out my girlfriend has had sex with at least 2 blacks guys and I actually think a little less of her and I hate myself for it. If I didn't even know she existed why should I care right?
>>
>>17300822
Just dump her and be done with it. Also, get tested.
>>
>>17300822
>If I didn't even know she existed why should I care right?
what?
>>
I am so tired of niggers, wanna know why us white people hate you?
Because you make yourselves so hateable you fucking retards.
You act so fuckin lazy and use the race card and every single fucking turn, black lives matter is the biggest fuckin ego boost for you guys, its either blacks or nothings.
Fuck even when a black person talks regular english you make fun of them for talking white,
I just say a mcdonalds ad that said this is my jawn and I want to fucking puke. So fucking lazy to say what actual objects are so they just use jawn for everything.
Imagine how much better the country would be if it wasnt for all the fuckin poor or egotistical niggers in the world.
>>
>>17300840
I meant to say it was before we had met so I feel that I should not care. It's not like she cheated on me I'm just racist
>>
>>17300794
Really weird then or maybe that was not your R as im guessing you didnt call?
>>
>>17300794
R said you were together along time and broken up along time. Your still thinking about the other alot.

That is love and is seriously rare.

Whatever things you did to each other is in the past and alot of time has past and sure you both have changed a little since the broke up. Dont forget what has made you you though.

You might no be the forgiving type but it looks like you guys still our in love. Do you love R?

Sounds like you need closure at the least. Why not really talk? Thinking that is what would really help you know.

I dont think I ever posted this much lol. Something about you guys though and I dunno what to explain it really.
>>
>>17297711
I fucking hate the gaming community and everything related to it. They're the most toxic, unfriendly and idiotic cunts I've ever seen.

You can't share different opinions with them. If someone says that a game sucks, the rest will blindly agree. They are more afraid of change than Trump supporters.
>>
File: tumblr_mkpy88vurN1qzun8oo1_1280.jpg (585KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mkpy88vurN1qzun8oo1_1280.jpg
585KB, 1280x800px
>made her cry
>next day she won't even look at me or say hi
>when we are not alone she acts normal and friendly
>when I called her she was nice and asked me to come to her(our) class the next day
>after ,aforementioned class, her cold attitude is back again.I ceased to exist again

what's going on mates
>>
I can't fucking stand The Beatles ok
>>
>>17297711
these past few months, or even years I guess, have just been weird. im at a point where I don't know what to do. I guess I need to see someone for some help or something. It's just been bad lately.
>>
>>17300500
Initials of girl? Holy shit dude......Uhh you're being played.
>>
:- (

-the moon
>>
>>17301158
of which color?
>>
My best friend got married to a woman who is a total disaster.
I cannot see it lasting.

Shit, they got married after dating for literally 3 months.
Fuck, it's doomed.
And she has BPD.
And she was suicidal.
And they were virgins before.

Fucking hell.

Anyways, I was like his only friend. We were like brothers.
But now I'm leaving the city.
I'm gone.

When she breaks up with him, it'll wreck him.
But I'll be gone. And he has no friends.

I don't know what to feel about that.
>>
>>17297711
GoT is over!!! What to do with my life for 11 months.....
>>
>>17301205
Read the books, you fuckin show pleb
>>
>>17301166
Hey, I married someone who was suicidal and has BPD. We're happy and we are still together. There might be hope.
>>
>>17301219
Why tho
>>
>>17301219
How many weeks?
>>
>>17301225
Six years now. We were high school sweethearts.
>>17301224
Because some people don't let an illness define them. I loved him, I helped him, and we're happy now.
>>
>>17301229
>in your 20s
She'll find someone else to obsess about.
BPD don't have limiters to their emotions.
They swing hard.

She'll meet a man she finds interesting and become totally infatuated.
Then you'll tell her to pick up a dish or to even move out of they way, and she'll blow it up to hating you.

It'll happen. Just a matter of time
>>
>>17301163
blue
>>
Just a couple of hours before the sun comes up. 100% certainty. No more weights, no more worries. Target achieved.
>>
>>17301250
Pretty funny, getting my relationship's future predicted by a kissless virgin. You don't have the first bit of understanding about illness. My brother is schizophrenic. Want to predict that he'll try to murder me 'cause the shadow people tell him to? Top Kek.
>>
>>17301087
something similar happened to me. i guess you should give her space for a while before attempting to start conversations or hang out with her with other people.
>>
I'm in the midst of separating from my wife. I've been packing, new place is all arrnaged. Recently I've started cumming in all her beauty products, shampoo etc. I've become obsessed with it over the last few weeks and I can't stop!
>>
>>17301267
Nigga, I know more about being mentally ill because I am.
I know I'm broken.
But I'm not broken enough to not see how people are.

He will leave you.
BPD is a time bomb.
You have to be able to accept their cheating.
BPD is a disorder that dictates inability to control impulses.
He will have an impulse to cheat on you.
It will happen.
You cannot stop nature.

Your violence against me confirms it. You know that this is an option and you are afraid of it. So you fight against anyone who proposes the idea you know is true.

Unless you have unlimited forgiveness and patience, BPD is unbearable.

It saddens me to see you try to rationalize your loyalty. He will hurt you. Just a matter of time.
>>
I don't have any real friends anymore, friends that I can hangout and play vidya with regularly. I have a gf who's introduced me to her friends, but they're all boring normies. People I meet at work or school are better but not the same.

I have a group chat with a few of my old friends, but anytime I bring up wanting to hangout or play a game I either get ignored or get empty promises. I'll never get the old days back.
>>
I want a solid man, with a deep voice, and an 8" cock.

I want him to fuck me from behind, roughly, while he tangles his hand in my hair, and pulls, or chokes me.

Hnng.

I have had this, and he was a God in bed. No other man compares. I don't know how to handle it...
>>
>>17301283
None of what you said is accurate.
Not even close.
None of what you said is even remotely what the APA says about BPD.
You are ignorantly promoting stereotypes that have no origin.
I was diagnosed with "borderline traits" because I reported abuse.
But I have never been violent in my life.
In actuality, I had been attacked, and I have the documentation and witnesses to prove it.

Also, you use fallacies and cognitive biases.
Stop using those.
It means everything you say and do is based on psychotic beliefs.
Google list of logical fallacies and grow up please.

And stop gaslighting people on here.
>>
File: 1449552648124.gif (474KB, 500x383px) Image search: [Google]
1449552648124.gif
474KB, 500x383px
>knew a girl through friends and place where i hang out
>never really talked to each other
>only times she'll talk to me is when she scolds me and my friends or when i ask her a question
>like this for a year
>by chance, we have the same class
>when i say chance, it was honest to God by chance
>we recognized each other but we didnt talk that much initially
>we gradually begin to talk a lot and make a lot of jokes
>noticed she has a ring in the ring finger
>thought to myself, "a shame she's married"
>she was always friendly and helpful
>thought to myself, "whomever she is married to is a lucky bastard"
>last month she gradually began to talk less and stuff
>thought to myself that it's most likely due to finals since she takes school seriously
>found out she got a boyfriend
>all this time she was single
i knew i should have casually asked if she was actually married but man, this hurt. no wonder she had a saddish at times when she was staring off into space. if only i had done a move, i wouldnt have lost my chance at being with a wonderful girl.
>>
>>17301336
Girls are very opportunistic
>>
>>17301336
sad looking face i meant.
>>17301319
try going to game shops or other areas with people that share similar interests. or maybe pick up a new hobby to meet different people.
>>
>>17301333
If you have BPD, and he has too, then you're in for a maelstrom of emotions.

What you've accused me of is typical.

>I'm not wrong, everyone else is

BPD is insidious.
The inability to control emotions. It's not about being physically violent, that's a false dichotomy, it's about being emotionally violent.

I wash my hands of you. Enjoy your fate
>>
>>17301341
yeah that's what i learned. i'll still keep in contact with her but i know that i'll do my best to not make this mistake when i meet other girls.
>>
I know it's tradition and even cliche for this site to shit on itself, but I'm quickly running out of reasons for why I should keep coming here. The amount of shitposting, racism, and stupid arguments is really getting me to lose interest. I know it's me that's changing and it's all been relatively the same, but fuck if every thread doesn't seem like drivel now. I wonder if there's any spot on the internet I could enjoy.
>>
>>17301403
I find I'm more comfortable with the site if I just frequent select threads on each board I use. For example, on /adv/ it's only this thread and letter threads I frequent, even though I do read the catalog just in case there are any that crop up I want to read or reply to. On both /v/ and /vg/, it's only threads related to the games I am currently playing, /v/ is only used if the game does not have a general. If I can just spend time in a general, I don't touch /v/ at all. Same goes for /sci/ and a couple of other boards I go to.
>>
>>17301403
We are you and you are us.
If you don't that deep down inside that we aren't you, then leave us, there will be nothing lost.

But if there is a small amount of yourself who hates who you are, then you are among friends.
>>
>>17301419
That's a good suggestion, though I'm surprised you can find anything good on /vg/. I think I'll try that more.

>>17301432
I don't hate myself, and never have. I still qualify in every other way for the "average" user - introverted, no real friends, picky taste, you get the idea. I love anonymous posting more than anything, which is why I come here, but the quality is dipping too far lately for me to keep interest.
>>
>>17297711
Everyone starts to dislike me after a while. Not even sure why. Pretty worried that I'll become one of those socially maladjusted adults
>>
>>17301444
/vg/ has its up's and down's. there are times when a game general has an era of peace and a sense of harmony whereas other times its fucking none-stop shitposting and derailment. i just ignore bait and stupid comments when that occurs.
have you tried going to other boards that you normally dont frequent? i sometimes do that whenever i get bored and i find things i never thought i would get interested.
>>
>>17299275
There's a reason why placebos are so damn effective
>>
>>17301451
i know this is cliche as fuck, but i step back and try to find out my faults. or outright ask a person what the hell is wrong with me.
>>
>>17301458
Yeah, I find myself spending more time just listening to music while browsing pictures of cute 2D girls because it's surprisingly enjoyable. Other than that I don't see any alternatives besides hunkering down and finding some niche. My main hobby is music listening but the average /mu/ thread and the popular generals don't interest me. Oh well.
>>
>>17301403
You're not actually meant to enjoy this site, you're just stuck here like the rest of us.
>>
>>17301403
Wherever you go I will follow
>>
>>17301336

a lot of girls these days jump from dick to dick very quick, wait a few months and chances are you could be fucking her

just dont be a desperate boy now
>>
>>17301444
Helps if the generals you go to on /vg/ aren't competitive game generals like MOBA ones, or really any MMO general. If the general is more active, it has more issues, the quieter ones are usually okay. All depends on the games, of course.

I like /mhg/ there, because it isn't that hectic unless a new game just came out. The last time it got bad was after everyone pirated X, for example. I don't play many MMOs right now, so I don't deal with many people from those generals. Dungeon crawlers are fun, and talking about them is usually relaxed, so that general is nice whenever it's around, same for Etrian Odyssey General for a similar reason.
>>
>>17301496
I imagine they are better. The ones I frequented were some of the most popular, and built around cliques. It was awful.
>>
you know...nothing to went about

it's summer in miami, i got a promotion, it's summer in miami, Allie seems to like me for some inexplicable reason, it's summer in miami, life is good.

any of you fucks need advice from a Master at Life?
>>
Reply to me with your purity score R
you have 24 hours
>>
>>17301518
Yeah, the only time I'm in more active generals are when I'm either playing an MMO (and even certain MMO threads are rather pleasant due to less thread activity than others) or if I'm playing a Souls game. /dsg/ is probably the worst general I actually post in, but only because all of the others I frequent are quiet and more relaxed.
>>
File: MiamiHD.jpg (426KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
MiamiHD.jpg
426KB, 1920x1200px
>>17301551
MMO and games are symptoms of a disease kid, it's called Not Living In a Coastal City. Get your ass to the beach negro, are you unaware that it's summer?
>>
>>17301569
There's nothing to do at the beach
>>
File: 1462692069825.jpg (257KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1462692069825.jpg
257KB, 800x800px
I just got completely played for a fool. My ex came back and tried to talk to me. I tried to shut her down but she kept trying to talk to me. I caved in and decided alright we'll try. So we talk for a few days then I say I still like her. She keeps talking to me. Talking to me just as much as she had when we were together. Doing the exact same things every day. Calling me multiple times a day, texting me all day and night, talking to me while at work, sending me pictures of her, calling me daddy, etc. Then finally tonight I say fuck it and try and flirt, and she freaks out and says we're not dating then hangs up the call. Then I'm like you're literally calling me daddy again (something she called me when we were together, something that was obviously sexual/romantic) and she was like oh I call everyone that now. Then I blocked her and left.

Boarderline girls, not even once.
>>
>>17297711
>>17297711
had/have? a drinking problem, been cold turkey for about a month, compulsively took a swig of autistic father in law's booze, got worried that he'd notice because the bottle line was directly in level with the sticker so i pealed the sticker off and fixed it in place

now its like the tell tale heart in this bitch because i fear the sticker's gonna randomly come up despite the fact that i've checked it a billion times and it seems air tight
>>
File: miami-night.jpg (392KB, 1024x512px) Image search: [Google]
miami-night.jpg
392KB, 1024x512px
>>17301573
i'm not gonna do what you want me to. i'm not gonna blow a fucking casket. i'll just cry for you silently then possibly get killed hitting on croat girls.

later
>>
I want to have a girlfriend because of all the obvious emotional benefits that come with it but I dont want a girlfriend because I also want to be alone. I'm stuck in a retarded limbo where I go out and I dont even bother with girls or I start talking to a girl but stop shortly after and then I lay in bed at night and get angry because I dont have a girlfriend....
>>
File: XnIOzvISTd.png (452KB, 1029x710px) Image search: [Google]
XnIOzvISTd.png
452KB, 1029x710px
>>17301591
uhhh okay have fun
>>
>>17301569
Not everyone wants to spend time at a beach. And I said when. I am not currently playing any MMOs, the only one I play right now is one I just go back to briefly every now and then. I can't tolerate the average MMO because they don't have that old charm that made me enjoy the genre before. The immersive feeling of just doing whatever is lost in a ton of them because most are theme parks. That's why the only one I can really play right now is BDO, and even that isn't great, it's just that it's the closest to just going off doing a variety of things ingame
>>
>>17301534
I'm not the person you seek, but mine is 31
>>
>>17301595
Sounds to me like you're stuck in a situation where you want a girlfriend but don't want to give up your own routine in order to achieve that goal.

You just need to stop being indecisive, you either don't want to be alone or you do. Figure it out.

Spend more time with people in general and break your "alone" cycle, then go out and find a girlfriend. Try finding a good friend or two that just wants to hang out and share a common activity, then work your way up.

Don't rush into a relationship if you're socially inept/unprepared, it'll just push you further in the wrong direction if you end up rejected.
>>
>>17301624
it's like a fairytale, holding out for the internet guy who wants to know your purity score, whatever the fuck that is
>>
>>17301632
Mine is 56
>>
>>17301574
Just cut that one loose. She sounds like she can't let go of the emotional attachment but doesn't want to commit to anything beyond you being her friend.
>>
>>17301632
I'm actually a dude, and I got to 31 with one partner, but we were together for a long time and got adventurous.
>>
>>17301634
g-good for you? 56 purity score, that's...great, i guess?
>>
>>17301639
I'm not sure if higher is better
>>
>>17301629
I have no problem being social, or hanging out with people. I have a few good friends that we all hang out together pretty often. I don't really even have a problem running into attractive girls(I work at a local garden center and there's always a few that come in every day). I always see them and think "Man I should totally go see if that girl needs some help and i'll totally chat her up about plants and shit" but then I think for a second and it turns into "nope i'm not gonna deal with all that shit" and I walk away.
>>
>>17300062
>I can't show emotions when others do, but i can act and I can do a good job at it, but faking being happy so others don't worry hurts more than openly being sad or cold.
Same here.
Psychologically, this is why there's a split between "overt" and "covert" schizoids: for example, my father (also schizoid) often tells me to be more covert, ie hide it more and pretend to be normal, but I can't stand it. Phony as hell, drives me nuts.

Of course, i'm not saying you're schizoid, just a useful example of others who have difficulty with normal emotions.
Just remember that you don't have to be like everyone else. That you might be strange, but that doesn't necessarily make you broken or wrong.
imho, you shouldn't pretend to feel what everyone else feels just to make people more comfortable: people must learn to get comfortable with those that are different from them.
>>
>>17301574
i know what you mean and believe me, cutting them off is the best solution. sure, it might hurt, but at least you wont have to deal with their shit and end up getting hurt even more.
>>
>>17300218
>Other than my suggestion, how would you engage with a woman you like when you discovered she is a 4channer?
Send reaction images via whatever messaging app you use instead of typing shit out.
If you want to ask her out, just do it normally. She's an anon, not an alien.

>>17300243
>>17300281
Fellow expat here. Feels bad man.
>>
>>17298050
Why have sex with a random whore? You don't seem to be interested in it…
>>
>>17301644
Deal with all of what shit?

Is it a confidence issue? Potential rejection? Maybe she will like you too much and you don't want to be an ass and reject her?

Specifics...
>>
>>17300615
>I'm someone who loves to love and express love, but I can't do that with her because it turns her off.
Find someone else. Seriously.
Plenty of girls out there who want someone just like you.

>>17301634
Kek, got a 94.
>>
>>17301676
>94
I wish I could find a girl with a score that high.
>>
>>17301668
Getting into a relationship, taking her out, spending money on her, having to deal with whatever niche brand of crazy she has. I just think about actually being in a relationship with someone and go nope fuck it i'd rather be alone. I can handle rejection just fine, ESPECIALLY if I probably wont see her again, confidence really isnt a problem either, just never had a problem with it. I've had relationships before, all kinds. My last few serious relationships have ended with me getting cheated on, so idk if thats giving me a cynical view on dating. It's just getting to be a vicious cycle of: want girlfriend, see cutie, say fuck it, feel lonely later, kick myself, repeat
>>
>>17301676
where are you niggas getting these purity scores? from someone's ass or some app thing?
>>
>>17301690
http://ricepuritytest.com
>>
How do queer people justify dating other sex genders to test their straightness?
>>
File: Purity.png (4KB, 327x156px) Image search: [Google]
Purity.png
4KB, 327x156px
>>17301693
This is a silly test, but I'll join in
>>
>>17301697
Don't bother trying to apply logic
>>
>>17301689
Ahh .. that will certainly do it. I've been in that position before, still hover around being cynical myself.

You got trust issues, son!

It's okay that you do, too... look what you've dealt with. You just have to change your mindset and you'll be okay.

You just have give everyone a fair shake, I guess. Idk what your education is like obviously, but take a psychology class or two, maybe toss in some machiavelli, art of war, for good measure.
>>
someone told me i have an aggressive presence

no idea what it means

i'm a little bitch

???
>>
>>17301710
I actually took an AP psychology class just recently. Did a project on Machiavelli actually, been meaning to read art of war for some time too. Thanks man
>>
>>17301705
I dont get it
>>
>>17299493
she's probably waiting for you to text her first anon
don't overanalyze it, that's generally how girls are
>>
My husband is 100% against having kids, and although I don't want them either and don't care for children much, I can't help thinking there's something wrong with how much he dislikes them.

For example, whenever he sees a kid acting out in public he'll say things like "I'm so glad we're never having kids" or "when are you starting you're period?" He stresses about my period every month, then when I tell him I've started it, he celebrates.

We've been married for over a year, been having sex for almost two, but we didn't have sex without a condom until we had been married for several months, and he never came inside of me until a couple months ago. He has since cum inside of me two more times, and each time ends with him immediately regretting it, and stressing out until I start my period again. After the last time he did it (about three weeks ago) we agreed for him to wait until he gets a vasectomy before he does it again.

We've talked about things like names we'd give any accidental children, but we can't talk about it too long or he gets nervous and says something like "you aren't changing your mind, are you?" He tells me he'd definitely step up and raise the child if I ever accidentally got pregnant, but that he doesn't think he could ever be happy as a father.

We've talked about his hatred for children before, but when I express my concern he just gets very defensive and says "you knew about this when you married me".

Even last Sunday in church during the baby dedication (it's when our pastor prays over the newborns and their parents), he made comments about not wanting kids.

I'm terrified of getting pregnant, mostly because I'm afraid of ruining our marriage. We have a healthy marriage and we're great for each other, but I don't think we could survive having kids.
>>
>>17301682
Actually I just talked to a girl yesterday who's definitely even higher than that, like 97 or something.
Felt wrong to be attracted to her, as if she's a little girl and I'm a dirty old man. As if I'm 20 years older and fuck whores on the regular, despite in reality being the same age and just as inexperienced.

The funny thing is that good girls like that are the only ones that are into me, probably since i'm serious, calm, reliable, dress well, study hard, take care of my body, etc. I probably look like husbando material from the outside (old women always tell me "you must be so popular with the girls!").

But on the inside, I'm a fucking wreck. The kind of nuts where a respected psychiatrist tell you "I've run out ideas. We've tried every major class of drugs and I have no clue what's wrong with you. Consider inpatient treatment? Maybe they can figure it out." The kind where i take so many pills every day I have no idea which one is causing this nausea right now.

That's why I've kept such a high purity score, after all. I don't go for it since I don't want to hurt anyone, especially not nice, shy, innocent girls. They're in for nothing but pain and suffering with a basket case like me, and they don't deserve that.
>>
>>17301747
I'm very jealous; I only attract sub-20 type girls, and I only like the 90+ type.
>>
>>17301534
and that's just from being married for 5 years
>>
>>17301766
Sometimes life feels like a big secret santa party: we all got the wrong gifts.
>>
Making friends when you're young seems so strange. It seems like conversation is always just limited to cheap humor, and I have to constantly try and think of something funny to say. It's not like I'm a super somber or melancholy person, I just don't feel like limiting everything I say to sarcastic statements. It's difficult and tiring.

Anyone else feel this way? Does it get better as you get older?
>>
>>17301731
i dont think it's a good idea to have him outright say why he hates kid. try to gather info on why he hates kids but dont make it obvious since he feels uncomfortable about speaking about it. i think you guys would have a healthier relationship without walking on thin ice when there's no tension on the topic of kids. im not married so im just talking.
>>17301747
what kind of wreck are you? hell, maybe you need a girl to help you calm down.
>>
I think I've finally accepted being alone for the rest of my life but instead of peace I just feel sick
>>
>>17301814
I don't think you accepted it, mostly because you're likely aware you should not be alone for the rest of your life. I fully believe some are and some aren't. But the people who can't stomach the thought shouldn't be, right? Those of us who can stomach the thought, and carry on fully expecting to be alone don't feel any differently. We're too far gone for that.
Maintain a bit of optimism.
>>
>>17301814
thats a lie and you know it.
>>17301811
i dont force myself to be funny. it occurs naturally but not all the time, just enough that people see me as funny. nowadays, i become friends with people i talk with a lot due to sharing interests, classmates, or coworkers.
>>
I don't know how to stop being a paranoid psycho and have faith that my boyfriend isn't cheating on me. Im genuinely considering leaving hidden cameras in our apartment to try to catch him the next time I go out of town, but I know how fucking insane that is. I want to break up with him and left him be with a less crazy person. I want to fucking kill myself because I don't think I'll ever be able to trust any partner.
>>
why do you send me half-naked photos of yourself behind your boyfriend's back if you supposedly (and as far as i can tell, genuinely) have no attraction to me whatsoever
>>
>>17298597
You need to speak.
>>
hey man if u need any help like streaming it or u want to record it then just contact me on skype my skype is Darksydephil
>>17299530
>>
>>17301812
I mean I kind of know why he does, or at least what his mother speculates is the reason.

He was really close with his brother who's 12 years older than him. He was like a father to him (closer than his own dad, at least). His brother took him everywhere he went, until he met his now wife and gradually spent less time with my husband. Then his brother moved out literally overnight when my husband was about 10 (he's now 27), and they were never really close after that.

His mom says he probably sees kids as something bad because his brother abandoned him when he was a kid. But my husband outright denies this as the reason and he gets angry anytime his mom brings it up or says he still holds bad feelings towards his brother. It's a very touchy subject, and he's only recently admitted to me that he still might be hurting because of it.
>>
So there's this girl, known her since 2nd grade. Not really good friends with her until earlier this year. We both have always liked each other. I ask her out and we do. It was the best time of my life, really felt like myself. She was the best thing that happened to me. Shit happens and 1 month later she breaks up with me. Don't know why until later. I find out the reason was because her real dad and grandparents are really religious and don't want her dating so they forbid her while her mom and stepdad basically view me as theirs. She feels really bad but she breaks up with me anyways. 2 months pass and I still love her but still can't be together. I want to win her parents trust but it's hard. She doesn't know my real feelings and I don't know hers, we're the noble but feel good type people. What do?
>>
>>17301850
Get shredded nerd
>>
>>17301850
propose to her? youve guys known each for a long time. but marriage is a serious matter so you should think if you really want to be with her.
>>17301846
so he feels abandoned? im just talking out of my ass, but maybe he needs reconciliation of some kind, like with his brother. sounds to me like it'll be difficult for him due to his behavior but the way i see it, the longer something eats up a person, the worse it'll be down the road.
>>
>>17300218
How did you discover that?
>>
File: April_Insane.png (918KB, 1085x602px) Image search: [Google]
April_Insane.png
918KB, 1085x602px
>>17301812
>what kind of wreck are you?
It's complicated. Schizoid, treatment-resistant depression (the cluster-A kind), and minor complex anxiety/compulsive issues (a la autism/OCD, where I can get up on stage and give speeches just fine, but eye contact is difficult even with photos of people, lines between tiles/pavement drive me nuts, etc).
And that's not to mention the stupid misdiagnoses (eg ADHD, bipolar, SA) or the goddamn narcolepsy (which is treated with amphetamine).

>maybe you need a girl to help you calm down.
Yeah, i'm sure it'd help. The problem is, I don't want to subject any poor innocent girl to my insanity.
My mother's normal, but my dad's not, and he made her miserable throughout the entire marriage, so that makes me double hesitant to pursue anything with someone like that.

Recently i had a close call with a fairly antisocial, abrasive, and seemingly slightly sociopathic girl who may have liked me, but it turned out she has a boyfriend and just wants to be friends.
It's ironic to see all these people on /adv/ complaining about how they attract crazy girls and can't find a normal, happy, well-adjusted one, when I seem to have the exact opposite problem.
>>
>>17301869
I wish they could get closer, but their life paths have become so drastically different. His brother has become a yuppie, suburb-living, family man, so pretty much the opposite of my husband. His brother's sense of humor has also changed drastically, so they can't even laugh at the same things, or carry on a conversation past the usual how's life.

His kids are 6 and 2, the 6-year-old loves my husband even though my husband refuses to love him back, and the 2-year-old never knows who we are because we're not around enough for her to remember. I'd like to be a part of their lives. We've seen them 2-3 times in the last year even though we get invited to their house often.

I think I'll talk to my husband soon about going to see his brother more.
>>
>>17301534
Tell me why, exactly?
>>
I just need a gun.
>>
I don't actually care about love or sex or hell even company. I do not have a problem. I don't see why I must be in therapy for not getting molested enough. And the American Constitution was probably the greatest text ever written. All countries should have it, then at least I could get some privacy in this shithole.
>>
>>17301731
congratulations you married a man-child.
No, your marriage won't survive kids, unfortunately it also looks like it would survive ANY type of obstacle.
I would bet you one of my ass cheeks that if you were to get into some sort of accident and were wheelchair or bed bound for six months or more he would leave you so fast you could see a fucking dust cloud.
I guaran-fucking-tee it. These types of men are all the same, they want a pussy to fuck, toys to play with, and no responsibility.
I would seriously think about building up your independence so even if you are unwilling to leave him, you'll be prepared for when he inevitably leaves you.
>>
>>17301693
that's the dumbest fucking thing i've ever seen.
half of those fucking questions are "DID YA HAVE SEX????"
47, because i'm a normal fucking person
>>
J a cute!
CUTE!
>>
>>17301648
Well, it's more of the stimuli that trigger happy or sad in most people don't do jack for me.
Sad things won't make me sad, happy things don't make me happy. I can't even get mad. I imitate others so I don't look cold or like an insensitive jerk.
When I've broken down and cried, the only thing that happened was a severe pain in my chest and slow tears rolling down. Breathing didn't change, no sobs, no sounds or anything. The only way you could tell if anything was different about me was tears.
Normally when people cry from depression, sadness, etc, they shrivel, wince, whimper and let out some sort of small sobs.
I used to be like that.
Every time I broke down and cried when I was younger, my dad would "wash my face" by holding me by the back of the head/neck and holding my face under a running faucet until I forced myself to stop. I'm guessing that happening so much made me subconsciously suppress emotions so I wouldn't be subjected to his means of making out stop.
Even now I can't express emotions no matter how hard I try
>>
File: 2016-06-28 00.08.43.png (76KB, 525x759px) Image search: [Google]
2016-06-28 00.08.43.png
76KB, 525x759px
Why the fuck are females so fucking crazy and complicated?
>seeing girl I've known since childhood, mom used to babysit her
>tell her I like her, things get more intimate
>yesterday we fugged, I kissed her and said goodbye as she got in her car
>few hours later I get this text
>wtf.jpeg
>she calls me and tells me we can't hang out or talk anymore because of something that happened six years ago
>won't tell me what it is because "it'll make her feel bad"
> just called me twice like 15 min ago. Didn't pick up because I'm tired and I'm not trying to deal with this bullshit right now
sMh fAm
>>
>>17302175
>Well, it's more of the stimuli that trigger happy or sad in most people don't do jack for me.
>I can't even get mad
Same.

And yeah, usually fucked-up childhood development causes this, or at least contributes substantially.
This gets complicated because parents with these traits (eg my dad) fuck up their kids both with their genes and their parenting, so it's often hard to tell which was a bigger factor.

>Even now I can't express emotions no matter how hard I try
Maybe not like other people, but you can in your own way.
Through words, for example.
>>
I used to be one of those "guys help me I'm a virgin" types on this board. To be honest I've never been interested in losing it a great deal, I just felt like there was a part of the human experience I was missing. A lot of it was just to feed my own self-loathing. I wasn't asking for advice so much as I was looking for a way to tell myself how pathetic I am. That's why a lot of the posts on this board don't just say "I'm a virgin", they also append things like "I'm 30" or "I'm kissless" or "I'm ugly", so on. Me personally, I'm not too terribly unattractive, and I'm still somewhat young. A lot of the self hatred came from one prolonged event in particular, one that I'm still a bit embarrassed to admit, but the bare bones of it was that when I was younger, I embarrassed myself in front of another person for a few months because I couldn't tell that they weren't interested in me. After that, I basically stopped talking to anyone who I didn't already know, which left me with five friends all through highschool. Now I've come to realize a few things. One, that there's not really much of a reason for me to hate myself for something that happened four years ago. Two, that the only reason why I'm in the position I'm in right now is because I hate myself, so it doesn't make sense to hate myself for being in this position. Three, that whatever happens happens, and whatever happens to me or because of me doesn't ultimately matter.
>>
>>17300861
You should still care.
>>
I am a huge literal piece of shit. I fall in love over people whom I am not supposed to.

For example I kinda am having a inner some-shit towards this girl who is 3 years older than me. She's totally different from what I am. She likes another dude. No probs. I like when she's happy with him but why the fuck do I have such thoughts with her? Fucking why? I actually wanna get on with someone else and be a part of theirs. Then there is an another girl who when I confront her with, I absolutely look and smile at her like a creep and make her uncomfortable but shes nice to me by a lot.

A huge part of my troubles come from my excessive Masturbation. I have severe hair fall, no beard at all, no motivation and a sexually addicted mind which is to fucking devil pornography!

I wanna just improve. Get away from all of these problems!

Can I improve? My parents are fed up big time of me. I know I trouble them a lot but those troubles have become a natural instinct of me. I wanna go for higher studies to do my Masters but my dad won't because he knows I don't study well enough to make him convinced. Mom acts like an asshole but I know why she does. Because of me.

I just wanna shout a big sorry to all I have troubled.
>>
>>17301534
I got a 37, but I'm a dude and probably not who you're looking for.
>>
The builders inside my chest are starting to build my fortress again. I wish my girl would stop it. I wish that she'd still show me the loving affection she gave me months ago. I wish that she would show me that she loved me as much as she said.
>>
Hey guys I'm 25 years old now and still a virgin.

Should I just get a fucking hooker at this point?
>>
File: Happy-Sad-Frog-08.png (78KB, 412x351px) Image search: [Google]
Happy-Sad-Frog-08.png
78KB, 412x351px
>Get to know girl at work
>She's into all the same stuff I am
>Cute, really cool, and definitely my type
>But has a long distance boyfriend and plans to move out and quit work within a month

Life is cruel anons.
>>
File: 1467122665249.jpg (190KB, 620x412px) Image search: [Google]
1467122665249.jpg
190KB, 620x412px
I remember.
>>
>>17302829
Prove it.
>>
>>17301693
>http://ricepuritytest.com

I got 21.
>>
I'm bad at sex.
>>
>>17302961
Practice makes perfect
>>
>>17302986
Maybe it is the lack of practice. Maybe it's something else. Right now I just feel disheartened and anxious.
>>
>>17302995
Don't, Anon. You'll get better at it. Don't you worry. Do you have a partner? Be open with them. If not, you'll find one and then you can get practice. Learn what they want and so on. Keep your chin up.
>>
>>17303007
Thank you for your kind words. Yes, I have a partner. Yet time and again I fail at pleasing them, and the fact that they do their best to please me makes me feel selfish and inadequate.
>>
>>17303015
Anon, be honest with your partner. I'm sure they'll be kind and understanding. Your partner will appreciate your effort and you'll improve. When you're honest and upfront with your partner, nothing can go wrong.
>>
I wonder sometimes if you understand that the less you try, the more you force me to.
>>
Thanks for the fucking support
>>
I had forgotten how beautiful she is, but I had to go ahead and make the mistake of looking through pictures.
she is singlehandedly the most gorgeous person I've ever seen and she has a personality to match.

Why can't I remember your voice anymore?
>>
Be me 20, so many girls that appeal to me on some sort of level in college I know i want a girlfriend, can't tell for sure who it is I want ,I approached two girls this year at college that i thought i liked but turns out I dnt really like them at all .seeing other girls that are attractive and or showing signs of attraction to me got my head in a twist thinkn wat if Im not happy and like someone else instead like her what if there was another girl around the corner.Girl hot as hell constantlyl giving me the call for attention can hear her talking about me to her friends when I'm nearby , they all smiling at me it's so bloody obvious i know for fact she fancies me has been going with a guy for a while now tho they had problems she is marked single on Facebook but has her bf name and heart on her instagram like wth, she walks by me often stared straight into my eyes on the stairs blushing and I just look away cuz I know she has a boyfriend and I happen to use to be friends with him. And I'm like wtf should I do here should I approach her and wat if she just an attention whore. Wat does she want , why won't she break up with him if they have issues and had 'breaks'.
>>
M,
I'm missing you but at the same time I'm happy that you've found a closer gf, being in a LDR sucks and we didn't have a chance to make it work.

I don't know what is wrong with me for giving you advice last night on how to proceed with her. The more you talked, more my heart bleed, could feel my blood literally freezing when I asked if you have feelings for her. I know she's more messed up than I am and that kind of makes me feel a little better, lame I know...

I'm still in love with you but I wish you to be happy and I wasn't making you happy, wasn't happy either so parting was a good thing when we have no chance to meet or be present in each other's life.

N
>>
It's amazing how much you don't care, after everything I have done for you.
Thanks for being the millionth person to be like this towards me.
>>
I have a snapchat streak with literally the coolest girl I've ever met, we've flirted for like two months, and last weekend she went on and fucked a random guy, sending me snaps with this guy. She says she doesn't remember anything. I wish I didn't care, but still.. Fuck this shit.
>>
is it selfish to want to break up with someone who is constantly depressed and only brings down your mood even though you care a lot about him and know it would hurt him infinitely if you left him because he has no one else and has tried to kill himself five times before?
>>
I want to have sex with my boyfriend but I have like no sex drive and I am a virgin what is wrong with me
>>
>>17303458
I was forced to give up, and accept. When I finally reached that point, after way too long, of course I would now display a lack of caring. I didn't ask to be forced to give up.
>>
>>17301569
I'd actually have a reason to live if I lived near a beach with actual waves or a place with hills and snow or just anywhere besides literally flatgrid, usa.
>>
Ex came back to me after breaking up with me two weeks ago saying she still thinks she loves me, being the cuck I am I'm giving it a shot although I'm really not investing myself into it much.

She fucked another guy between the two weeks we broke up and the time she came back.

This still feels like some kind of powertrip though, I feel like I'm able to stop things whenever I want and now she's going to be ruined.
>>
>>17299785 hurr.

>>17299551
>>17300258
Told you R was gone and wouldn't post. Who has a hundo for me?

Another hundo on E snapping when she realises he aint coming back and that she still wants him.

No offense E, but R was right. You don't think of or talk to an ex this far down the line unless its wuuuuv.

Why now does R leave tho? Did R meet someone else? Guarantee something came up to get this rolling.

God Damn I want to know moaaaaaar. Someone *hint hint* text him to come back real quick and tell me/us.
>>
My sex life with my GF is so dead, that I sometimes cry myself to sleep, but I can't afford rent without her support. I feel like a spring, being compressed, but never released. We have had sex twice this year. I dont even feel like a man anymore, just a beast of burden.

She keeps saying it will get better when she feels better (she has depression, the kind where one cant feel pleasure) but I dont believe her. Our sex life has been declining before her diagnosis. Any advise would be welcome.
>>
for the second time now, a girl i really like and who likes me back is moving half the world away with her family before there's something going on between us (and it would certainly have).

the feeling of probably never seeing that person again - maybe for years, maybe forever - makes me sick and it's really worse than the worst rejection i've ever gotten.
>>
>>17303832
off topic but jeez- are you retarded?
>>
>>17303025
prolly not, cause you keep picking up the slack. there's no feedback for that person that they aren't doing enough. and when you finally reach the point that you cant cover anymore, or you decide that you're not going to cover for their lack of effort so they can see what they're doing... that is the moment that your relationship will more than likely fall apart because they were never putting the effort in to make it work in the first place, and you will be seen as the asshole.
>>
>>17303839
She's lying
Go read heartiste
>>
>tfw taking about my divorce with my mom and she says she wouldn't try and set me up with anyone (eg from her church) because she would not be able to bring herself to condemn a woman to being with me
>>
>>17303839
yeah man, end that shit. find a room mate if you have to, or a better job, but that isn't a relationship anymore. frankly, it doesn't matter what her problem is, retreating from all normal human adult things she used to like isn't gonna help it. in fact a lot of sex would probably serve as a really good anti depressant if that is actually what's going on.

inb4asshole i'm sorry there's a point where helping a loved one becomes so unhealthy that it will take you both down. anon is in that position and it will ruin both their lives.
>>
>>17304039
your mom's bitch

No offense and all
>>
>>17297711
>tfw actually a bit hyped to play my new game

This is a good feel
>>
My friend told drug dealers my home address
I'm very conflicted about keeping this friend
>>
i hope this pain in my head is nothing serious.. but i always imagine the worst..
>>
>>17303990
Wut, just because I type dis way does not mean I be regarded.

I ganja-gremlin'd doe... and sum odd auto corrects.
>>
I feel like crying but I'd rather be dying
>>
>>17297711
guys i dont want to exist anymore
i honestly want to die
how do i learn to exist
>>
>>17304417
this board always turns to shit when school is out
>>
>>17304606
To learn, you first have to genuinely want to exist
>>
>>17297711
I was in a Ldr and moved in with her a while ago but now I'm really unhappy and I have nowhere to go. I don't want to hurt her feelings though. What do I even do?
>>
I truly love my boyfriend, he's good for me and keeps me sane, but my fuck buddy is more my type and perhaps the most interesting guy i've ever met.
>>
D
I love you, just you though (romantically)
We're all million miles apart, a long dream - but I need to feel your touch
I'm here for you
R
>>
Don't go playing games. You have your special person, you were both keen to flaunt it. I took my time to get my thoughts in check, accept it and do my own thing. Enjoy the relationship, you were both incredibly keen to show it. At the very least, you know exactly how he feels about you, and so does everyone else.

There is no misunderstanding, nor is there any dislike. I learned my lessons from the experience, and more from taking the time to just get my thoughts in check. You moved on, I've accepted that. The next stage is me moving on. For the first time in a long time, I'm calm. I kept the promise I made to myself, and the silent promise I made to you. That I would get past how I felt.

You can't rightfully say "I doubt anyone thinks of me like that" when you know he does because you've both made sure to make it very clear. So congratulations. You love him, you made that clear to everyone. He loves you, both of you made that clear. Are you trying to do a stunt for him to say it publicly again? Just get it over with. You knew the two of you were on this path to be together, that's why you were both like you were. Time to reach out for what you want, we have different paths now.

I think it was you that said, without trying to make it obvious that I should find someone else, correct? One day, maybe. But the point is I've accepted it. I won't write to you again, you may never even read this.
>>
Saw my ex for the first time in a year and a half. We broke up about four years ago, and after about six months, started hanging out again, which quickly led to friends with benefits. It was always conditional from the start, but it still sucked when it ended. She found another guy, so she reminded me from Facebook and all that. I just found out recently she ended up getting married to that guy. All in all, noting terrible happened to me through all this, and I don't really want to be back together with her cause the reasons we broke up aren't ones we can fix or compromise on. I'm just kinda jealous that she's made it all work out and I've got nothing.

Well, not nothing exactly, but close enough to it that it almost makes it worse. Since we stopped hooking up, I haven't had so much as even a held hand with anyone. There's been a few girls along the way that I've been interested in, but nothing has panned out. One girl was a promising prospect but she suddenly just didn't want to interact anymore, which worries me because I don't see anything I could've changed. I know it's not necessarily my fault something doesn't work out, but the sudden cold shoulder sure made it feel that way. Another was well on its easy when the girl in question decided she was going to move to another state. Now there's another girl I kinda like, but she also lives a couple states away and has a boyfriend and all that. I have been doing a good job not letting my feelings work into conversation, but I slipped up a little today and just feel shitty about it. Nothing major, probably something no one else noticed or would ascribe to misplaced attraction, but it still feels bad.

I just wish an opportunity would present itself. I've been steadily exploring ways to meet more new people and nothing yet has come of it. I want to believe something will, and I know this is the sort of thing that just doesn't work until the one time out does. Doesn't make it any easier.
>>
File: ust_111[1].jpg (41KB, 585x300px) Image search: [Google]
ust_111[1].jpg
41KB, 585x300px
Standing at the fountain in front the public library in the town where we had some of our best dates, I look at the coins scattered around its bottom. They're wishes that belong to the people who've passed by. I throw in a whole dollar, acting like the size of my offering somehow makes my wish more important than the ones that people only bothered to spend pennies, dimes, or in rare cases, quarters on.

I wish things could have worked between us, too. Maybe some day you'll understand what you really meant to me.
>>
>get home from laundromat
>realize I forgot to wash my towel
FUCK
>>
I broke something.
>>
I wonder what I'm doing wrong, with men I can get into pretty deep bro relationships (no homo), where they open up to me about their problems and life.

However I just can't do it with women, It might sound gay as fuck but they are so fucking uninteresting, like, I feel I could bond with them, but I don't know what to talk about because they are boring, I hope for the day a woman comes and understands me, because so far for some reason I can only bond with males, and no I'm not gay.
>>
I want to write. I have so many stories, tales, and characters I want to tell, but I have this crippling feeling of failure and inadequacy that promotes procrastination. I haven't done any real work in years.
>>
>>17301403
I know I complained about this last night, but it's still bumming me out. Probably the worst part is that I went back to my main board now and it doesn't even feel like "home" now. Just a mish-mash of shitposting and talking about the same albums everyone did two years ago. Fuck if reddit isn't looking pretty appealing now.
>>
I'm not gay, but if I was I would date the gay guy I just met. He's maximum bro tier, but I like women too much and I don't want my first kiss (or anything else) to be with a dude, especially if it ruined our friendship.
>>
File: image_3.jpg (81KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
image_3.jpg
81KB, 640x480px
All my exes have been with bigger than me and it has always made me selfconscious since I'm so small. Started flirting with a girl I've known for a while and we really get a long. Thinking about asking her out.

She ended up seeing my junk by accident and we kind of laughed it off. Let etc she got tipsy and admitted she had hoped it was bigger. Every time I find somebody who's company I enjoy it turns out my dick isn't big enough and everything falls through because of it. It's really messing up my self esteem. I'm not sure if I just fall for size Queens and sluts or if I'm genuinely not enough as a man. It hurts.
>>
>>17305161
that's pretty fucked

but the fact is you can never dick a woman as well as a big dick can. it's simply not possible

>but muh fingers n tongue n foreplay

doesn't matter

just own it- someone will eventually care more about ou as a person than you're tiny shrimp dick

t. fellow shrimpdick
>>
It's so funny to me when strangers come up and ask about my new baby, or skip the bullshit and share their latest baby news no one asked for. It's like, having spent countless hours sacrificing time and attention on the living product of a stupid probably drunk sexual act gives people the need to proclaim their existence to other parents in a more detailed, desperate plea to connect: "I TOO HAVE A BABY." Like, cool, stop talking.
>>
My heart frequently runs away without me. And my feelings just get hurt so easily....
>>
After moving away from Seattle where I was a bartender I have been getting absolutely no game at all. I've been incredibly lonely when it comes to sexual relationships but I am glad I am surrounded by friends who I care about. My hope is that by the time my career really takes off I will have secured enough of the necessities to become impressive and self appreciating enough that I don't need to feel validated just by having a girlfriend.
>>
>>17300858
No, I'm white and I definitely don't hate black people. You're just a fucking racist.
>>
>>17305224
race traitor
>>
File: 1397079529731.jpg (616KB, 2081x1263px) Image search: [Google]
1397079529731.jpg
616KB, 2081x1263px
I just want to fucking die. Everythign hurts so much. I don't have any friends now, everyone who I loved fucking hates me. How did this ecen hapend> I'll move out of here in a month... but a month is a long fucking time man. My girlfirend doesnt love me anymore. My firends are all gone. I feel like everyone hates me, I have to wait like 45 days until I can move on. I try so hard to move on, but it isn't enough, I still wish I was dead every day. I try so hard to hol on. but nothing work man.... hopefully grad school is better man, I promised I won't kill mysulef until I'm at least thirty, I hope to keep that promise. Why don't I feel better after working so hard. Man, I'm learning, I've got to keep pushing. The determination is the only thing getting me through. I just wish the whole process didn't hurt so much...
>>
>>17305257
Nobody fucking cares man, nobody fucking cares.
>>
>>17304039
What the fuck is wrong with you that even your mom thinks you're a piece of shit?
>>
>>17305264
This basically sums up life. Literally. Don't try to look for a hidden meaning.
>>
Why does my gut still say that I will end up with her, while I consciously know that she ain't interested?

Its fucking annoying
>>
>living with family
>teen niece's friends need a ride home
>both guys I don't fucking like that have acted shitty around my family
>offer them a ride and they don't know me other than the guy that works all night and keeps to himself
>both ask me to stop for cigs and booze but aren't of age
>one kid gets smart on the way back once I say no, suddenly stop
>"Guess what? Surprise walk. Now fuck off before I lose it."
>one chunky kid gets mad, I literally push his face into the goddamn passenger mirror and call him every manner of fucked up shit
>force open the passenger door, they cower and walk out

They only had about five to ten miles to walk. I told everyone I dropped them off and I don't feel bad.
>>
My friends never invite me to shit. I even hung out with them about two weeks ago and gave my number to the ones who didn't have it (big surprise, it was all of them), and told them to hit me up whenever they were going to hang out. They have hung out basically everyday since I was last with them. I just wish I could genuinely not give a fucking fuck about them anymore. What makes it worse is they treat me like I matter but I don't have the balls to tell them to fuck off. Fuck.
>>
10 days since my last drink. I'm having a bad fucking night.
>>
I don't even have the fucking energy to hate you anymore. I need to move on but I'm stuck on you. FUCK. Get out of my head. The next dream I see you in you better turn your ass around and walk as far away from me as you can. Just go already. I miss the person I was before you came along with your judgement and critique. You cut me down and then broke it off because I wasn't blooming anymore. and then you had the fucking audacity to marry her. Congratulations, I hope it's everything you hoped for and more. I hope she is NOTHING like me.

I treated you well, shit-for-brains. Fuck you.
>>
>>17305185
Stop being an awful cunt.
>>
>>17301693
Few month ago I would've been a 76.
Now I'm a 40.
>>
File: 2016-06-29-10-44-50-1.png (23KB, 743x260px) Image search: [Google]
2016-06-29-10-44-50-1.png
23KB, 743x260px
>>17301693
Why am i such a boring girl
Nice test
>>
>>17305605
Hi there
>>
>>17301832
Don't fall for this game my man, it leads only to disappointment and pain. She's doing it because she likes your attention and validation but not you. There's a very good chance she's sending those same pictures to other people besides you.
>>
>>17301693
>>
>>17297725
How about texting her instead of relying on fucking "psychics" it's simple brother
>>
>>17301693
i got 93

kinda sad seeing all this cool shit i've never done in a nice long list
>>
>>1729885
Your a sociopathic idiot.. Go kill yrself>>17300392
>>
I have to put my 13 year old dog down later and it's breaking my heart. Her health's detiorated so suddenly and the vet doesn't seem to think there's another option. I grew up with her, feels fucking terrible man.
>>
>>17297781
>>17297875
http://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/17817261/#q17817421
>>
>>17305257
Yeah. No one cares. I'm slowly starting to be reminded of this again. Go through your life with shallow investment and expectations. Less pain that way. There are very few things you should invest yourself heavily, your heart and soul, into, and you'll know it when it hits you. Until then, keep everything shallow. Go through life like a doll.

No one cares.
>>
>>17305683
It's sad honestly. I forgot about this because I got involved with a girl, but it's true. We are really all alone. It hurts. It feels bad. I thought she was amazing. She isn't. I feel really lonely again. In a good way and bad way. I feel a bit more like I was before dating, which is good, but I'm also feeling lonely as fuck again , except now I have this bitch on my mind. It really feels horrible.
>>
>>17305662
That's sad Anon, I feel for you. I've had a couple dogs die, both dogs I grew up with.
>>
>>17305128
>I'm not gay, but if I was I would date the gay guy I just met. He's maximum bro tier, but I like women too much and I don't want my first kiss (or anything else) to be with a dude, especially if it ruined our friendship.
I know this exact fucking feel, man.

And why can't girls be as brave as gay guys?
Most are too shy to even approach and talk to me, and this guy straight-up told me he's into me over text!
>>
>>17305657
Quite the contrary. I'm perfectly capable of feeling and experiencing love. Unfortunately, it also came with the ability to experience heartbreaks. And that, anon, is what made me think like that. Being kicked to the curb after giving everything for and to someone made me realize love is an illusion.
>>
>>17305605
You're not boring. If you were, you'd have a more average score.
Normal is boring. Strange is interesting.

>>17305789
>capable of feeling and experiencing love
>giving everything for and to someone
>love is an illusion.
But isn't that contradictory?
You loved her, right? She just didn't love you.
>>
D
I feel more in the real world today
Come back to me
I love you
Lie beside me and stroke my hair, feel the curve of my thighs over you re
Lift me up
Kiss me
>>
File: 1465912460313.png (136KB, 500x477px) Image search: [Google]
1465912460313.png
136KB, 500x477px
My mornings are getting increasingly difficult to bear.
>>
I need some time alone but I can't avoid large groups due to class and our place being the group's hanging out spot, so instead people see a shitty, sullen side of me I don't want them to.
>>
We've reached the bump limit.
----------------------------------------
New thread: >>>>>17305888
----------------------------------------
>>
>>17305675
What are you trying to show?
>>
>>17306492
Anon was curious about the quality of the readers. That was a link to a discussion on that topic, in which a couple of readers (peer review is superior) participated as well. The most commonly mentioned were sevis and Io. Sevis named no one. Io named BV and he named her. He taught her tho so that's something to consider. But the only person who named Chiron was ridiculed. I hope this answers your question.
Thread posts: 320
Thread images: 33

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.