[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Things are weird

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: mm8iubc9.jpg (9KB, 240x229px) Image search: [Google]
mm8iubc9.jpg
9KB, 240x229px
How do I know if he really likes me?

My ex boyfriend and I are great friend and we still hangout regularly. He has this one friend, whom we shall call Matt, who we sometimes hangout with.

When ever I hangout with Matt, it gets physical quit quick. He lays his hand on my hip if we stand next to me, we usually sit next to each others and I can sometimes feel him trying to get to stand behind me, very near me. He has many times told me I'm beautiful (when drunk, that is) and we always end up making out, hugging and being like glued to each others.

My ex of course finds this suspicious. We have to be careful, cause he doesn't like seeing us like that. But I just feel this chemistry with this new guy. I feel like I wanna touch him all the tim e. But how do I know if he really is interested in me for real? All the signs are there, but I'm also scared that he is just depressed or something for female attention.
>>
That's some advanced mental gymnestics you're using there. He likes you so stop worry about it.
>>
>>17296186
You obviously like each other, and this wouldn't be such a problem if you weren't trying to be friends with your ex like an idiot. Just get together without him knowing.
>>
You guys hang out at bars?
That way your ex is going to know...
>>
>>17296287
>>17296282
The thing is, my ex told me that his friend would bang anyone right now, and that I should know that. (we haven't had sex, we just spend time together and makeout at most.) So all the signs are there, but I'm still hesitated cause of my ex's words. He made me believe that I'm just some rebound he'll use, bumb&dump.

He hasn't done that and he isn't trying to make me sleep with him. The way he touches me isn't too sexual, we do make out and all, but it's not like he was trying to put his hands into my pants or anything.
>>
bumb
>>
>>17296455
You already got the best answer you're gonna get
>>
it doesn't matter if he does or doesn't like you, don't date your ex's friend. off limits. bad idea. you will learn if you do it.
>>
>>17296186
first the friend is wanting to get laid but then almost every guy you come across wants that so you have to access the risk.

second, while your ex may be trying to do you a favor and warn you about the friends intention under it all is he doesn't want you to fuck his friend.

third, stop hanging out with your fucking ex so much and find other circles of friends.

You'll end up being that one girl that ultimately fucks every guy in a circle of friends
>>
>>17296301
he is what will happen. You will fuck Matt, he will dump, but you will still want to be friends with the ex and Matt and then Mark will pay attention to you, then James, then Troy and on and on and you will have fucked or nearly fucked the whole group. Always is one or two girls like you. Fun but not gf material.
>>
>>17296508
>>17296497
>17296497
>>17296471
Well you should no that me and this ex of mine dated back in high school when we were 17. We never had sex and we are college seniors nowadays.
>>
>>17296516
so what. your ex still doesn't want you to fuck his friend even if he is telling you the truth about Matt (very likely)
>>
>>17296516
If it is as innocent as you say, why even call this guy an ex? How about a high school friend that I went out with a few times. Question is, do you trust your high school friend?
>>
>>17296532
>>17296532
Sure I do, but it makes things tricky that I know he still has feelings for me and he has admitted it.
>>
>>17296536
Ah. Well you have to choose between your buddy and the new guy Matt.

No guarantee Matt will work out however
>>
>>17296536
see, this is why most friendships with an ex is not worth it. One of the ex partners still has romantic feelings.
>>
>>17296552
>>17296543
I like him a lot tho.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.