[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did I do too much? Do I feel bad?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 1466104439584.jpg (94KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
1466104439584.jpg
94KB, 601x508px
Hey /adv/
Recently after a university class, while walking back to my dorm with a few friends I bumped into a guy who was of average height and build.
Naturally habit I apologise but he told me something on the lines of "your mom is a bitch" and started to push me around. Although I have been doing self-defence for about 4 years I had never had to use it, until now
My shitty friends pushed me into him and thus we started to fight, this was my first and hopefully last fight
Even though I am thin I was able to grab his hand and and exert all my weight into a a heel-kick(?) into his ribs, which I thought would be the best option either I'd get my ass kick and then went for some punches to make sure he doesn't keep attacking me
Although my friends say it was so cool and good for me to defend myself, recently I was pull from my lecture to explain the situation
Eventually the case is resolved since he throws the first punch and I defend myself
But now there is a rumour on that I started the fight and how I must feel bad since I broke some of his ribcage
Did I do the right thing? Should I now refrain from anything like this problem? Do I now just run away instead of defending? All this bitching makes me feel little bit sad on the inside
>>
Sorry for bad English also haha
>>
>>17295904
Don't feel bad. That bitch threw the first punch. You didn't take 4 years of self defense for someone to beat your ass.
>>
>>17295919
I understand, I often got hit(?) at middle-school for being very thin and so I trained
Is it possible to hit him too far? I could maybe have hurt him worse
>>
>>17295904
It might be nice if people in universities could find other ways to resolve differences than violence.
>>
File: 1459452484137.jpg (130KB, 832x690px) Image search: [Google]
1459452484137.jpg
130KB, 832x690px
Interesting, OP. A few broken ribs isn't that bad. You certainly didn't hurt him too much considering how dangerous and unpredictable fights can be. Just keep denying starting the fight if you hear the rumor. Be advised, however, there might be people picking fights with you now just because you've ousted yourself as someone who is able to fight and are getting attention. I recommend preemptively mentioning this to the same school administrators who pulled you out of class to get the story. Say that you just wanted to express your concern about the effects this will have on your social interactions. At least this way, if you have to fight again, it will save you their suspicions.

You did fine, OP. That guy will be fine a bruised ego will probably be good for him in the end.
>>
>>17295967
Me too, even now I am scared for my future

>>17295970
Thank you so much bro, I will do this right now
I just hope his friends don't kick my ass :D
>>
>>17295925
sounds about right OP. You didn't go for his head or face. Bottom line, he thought he was bad ass and wanted to hurt you and go tell everyone how badass he is. The dude got his ass handed to him and try as he may the fact is the fact.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.