[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dayli Hellish life #1

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: tfw_canttrain.jpg (14KB, 296x296px) Image search: [Google]
tfw_canttrain.jpg
14KB, 296x296px
I got some objectives for today, same as yesterday but I failed again, I did not wake up early, I did not eat my proper breakfast I could barely just eat a donut and it took me 50 min.
I should've go run at morning but I could not due to not eating and feeling energyless.

Played some vidia games enjoy a little but less than yesterday knowing I am just wasting my time and not focusing on my objectives.

Sit on couch waiting for the hell of lunch knowing I wont enjoy meal nor the company of my family knowing that the fear the insecurities an a lot of bad thoughts would attack me during it making impossible to eat.

Time to eat as just as ii thought.

I once had a love for a girl that was almost the imposible thing to archieve, It was healthy, the hope of maybe having the chance bright my day. No Fear no Thoughts just willpower at its best.

But now all the depresive the fear and insecurities attacked my love and turned into an obsesion, I think it can be divided in 2 parts.

the 1st part as my day is an entire hellish shit and nothing I do puts some dopamine on me my body has the necessity of seeing her face constantly or trying to know something about her.

the 2nd part is everything I do is reflected on thoughs about her like I could not do it at her side like there is no chance like i am not worth her like she will be dissapointed and jhust say "what a pathetic looser it even scares me"

and this was just half of my day.

I once was fit when I loved her but now all the good in me has turned upside down I lost my gains My willpower is not enough something stronger always beats it with the fear the insecurities the anxiety.

I do not consider suicide as the only hope left is meeting her and this is what drives the remains of my skull
>>
your life is hell because you're too lazy?

Sounds retarded.
>>
Stop putting a person on a pedestal.
If she judges you this way she doesn't deserve you. Have you dated and broke up?
Then move on.
Used to make a guy a center of my universe, made him reject me, now i think i did rightly.
>>
>>17295646
Exactly but the root of this isthe insecurity that make me put her on a pedestal it was a healthy love before back when the insecurities did not attack it and so it is not the problem as I start loving someone the cicle repeats even if I was in my perfect mood for a long period of time.

I dont want to reset and start again not his time enoguh of things that could be and ended up droped.
I'll go with this till the end
>>
>>17295644
no my life is hell because my insecurities and fears makes me go anxious and cannot enjoy even my owne thoughs, critical voices starts battling agains me and is so frustating.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.