[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help me understand what happened to me last night

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: pepe.jpg (8KB, 250x242px) Image search: [Google]
pepe.jpg
8KB, 250x242px
So im very used to drinking ,and im very used to smoking weed too. I dont ever mix the two,only a couple times and i just fell asleep. Yesterday i was at my friends house and we started to drink Jagermeister,we finished it and went to the city to go to a club. Halfway there i realised im not drunk enought to have fun in the club,so i really need to smoke(thats what i told myself,but i was buzzed from drinking). My friend rolled one joint and i started smoking and took lik 4 big inhales just to be safe to not be sober for the night. Everything was going great untill we were at the club and i started feeling ultra high,while my friends were fine. I started feeeling sick and i started seeing blackness and just woke up on the floor,with people around me trying to help me,i was tripping and i was like "y the fuck are you waking me im fine",i didnt even realise i just fell on the ground in the middle of the club. My head was feeling super hot and they carried me out to have a sandwich and some suggary water,after that i was feeling better. What the hell happend? Previous to that i didnt eat very much,and my head hurt throught the day.This was fucking hell and im glad its over. Do i maybe have a health condition? Dont tell me i got drunk. Ive been too drunk many imes and i never blacked out this way.
>>
Also,i looked so bad on the floor that a guy actually checked my puls and wanted to call an ambulance(thank god he didnt)
>>
Hahaha serves you right for drinking high school pussyshit liquor like Jäger

Pussy
>>
>>17295342
And what do you drink? medical alchohol? Kill yourself
>>
>>17295324

Bro mixing weed and alch gets you fucked up. I'd never smoke at a club lol, i'd trip the fuck out. Just wouldn't be fun.

Really wouldn't mix it with straight shit either. Even worse.
>>
>>17295349
No I drink not sugared up liquor. I bet you slam 4lokos and think you're cool like the fucking freshman you are. How do you even get into clubs? You know you have to be over 18 right?
>>
I bet you we Croats slam a liter of Rakija and not end up in the hospitals. My country is one with almost the highest amount of alchohol when it comes to teens,we start drinking when we are 12 and yes,i get into clubs since im 18. Funny how you think you have any more experience than me while i bet you you would end up in a hospital if you started drinking with me and my friends
>>
There's not much to understand, alcohol and weed are drugs and things like this will happen once in a while if you do them a lot. You probably just took bigger hits than you thought, and then afterwards you weren't getting enough oxygen.

You can get checked out a doctor if you want but unless it starts happening regularly I wouldn't be concerned. Right now you're hungover and sleep deprived so naturally you're feeling disproportionately worried about things.
>>
>. I dont ever mix the two

U have no experience
weed + alcohol = fine
alcohol + weed = very very bad unless you have done it for a while and know how to measure it up
>>
>>17295324
I will let you on a little secret.
Eat something before you drink like a pig you degenerate.
Oh and don't mix weed and alcohol if you can't take it you pussy.
>>
>>17295370
i think this is right. i smoked weed pretty much every day for years and i've fainted twice from it, scared the shit out of my friends and all that, but once i woke up and drank some water i was fine. don't worry about it, man.
>>
That's crazy man. Same exact thing happened to me at a fire. Jager bombs and strong weed. I smoke regularly too. But I was on the floor that night. Doctor told me not to worry. I think I was tired too.
>>
https://www.aacc.org/media/press-release-archive/2015/alcohol-combined-with-cannabis-significantly-increases-levels-of-thc-in-the-blood

>Research Shows That Any Dose of Alcohol Combined With Cannabis Significantly Increases Levels of THC in the Blood
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.