[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dad passed away recently..

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: tomoya ushio.jpg (28KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
tomoya ushio.jpg
28KB, 640x480px
I've only seen my father one time in my life due to my parents divorce, and that was last year when I made a thread on here asking some of you if I should go visit him over seas, regardless of my moms opinion (she wasn't happy). I wasn't going to go but some of you motivated me to visit my dad and it turns out my father is actually a really nice guy and my mom was wrong about many things.. I was happy I gave him a chance and I'm thankful for the advice some of you have given me last year.. Ever since I met him until last week, my dad and I have been talking a lot and we scheduled to see each other again later on in the year. The issue is my dad passed away recently and I don't know how to cope with it. I am obviously supporting my mother as she is very upset by the death. I just don't know how to feel about the whole situation.. The last time I talked to my dad I wished him happy fathers day for the first time and he couldn't believe it. He was soo happy and it just breaks my heart that my dad tried to provide for me with his limited income and my mom refused to let me accept or even talk to him at times. So I'm just wondering what do I do? Do I sell my gaming set up for a airplane ticket to attend his funeral? I'm not wealthy at all so selling everything including my phone would literally leave me nothing to entertain myself my room would be empty. Thanks for your advice guys. Appreciated as always......

PS. Pardon the broken English, it's not my first language.
>>
>>17294836
how much do you need for the ticket
>>
Gofundme.com
>>
>>17294837
Op here

Flights are anywhere from 1.5k to 2k Canadian dollars.
>>
>>17294838

I'll look into it, thanks.
>>
How is your Dad?
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.