[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just listing some things so that maybe someone might be able

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1450299964.jpg (109KB, 608x800px) Image search: [Google]
1450299964.jpg
109KB, 608x800px
Just listing some things so that maybe someone might be able to help with one or some of my problems

1. I'm practically out of motivation to do anything anymore. I'm only 20 years old, have a 20-35 hour a week job on top of going to school part time majoring in something retarded but chose because I enjoy it and living at home. Even this relatively sedentary lifestyle is wearing me the fuck out, I couldn't imagine working more and having to life on my own, paying my own bills and taking care of myself. I know that makes me a fucking leech and a bum but I don't see much to look forward to

2. I literally cannot enjoy anything anymore just because of how retardedly obsessive I am about having to be good at something. Video games are my only hobby and I rarely play them and have fun, I usually just use them as a means to fill time because I consider it "leisure" and would rather put off doing something productive. Either way I'd be having a shit time. I tried fencing as a class during the Spring semester and enjoyed it but don't have the time or money to join a legitimate fencing club or purchase equipment for it.

3. I am physically incapable of having sex and that weighs pretty heavily on me. I've nearly had sex on 3-4 different occasions only for me to get too nervous to perform. Rather than attempt to date anymore, I'm too afraid of building up a romantic relationship with a woman only for it to come to a head with fucking (as most relationships do), only for me to fuck up and tear the whole thing down. Don't get me wrong, I love everything about dating but I'm too fucking scared of embarrassing myself again just to have everything I might work for evaporate. On the flip side, I really wish I could just fuck just to say I did it so that I could claim some degree of normalcy so that I wouldn't have to feel like a dysfunctional virgin loser all the time.

/blog, would appreciate some advice
>>
look in the catalog and look how many posts there are here that are basically carbon copies. that are getting no reply

post about one thing you need advice on, don't write a blog how your life sucks and then ask /adv/ to fix you. retard.
>>
Cant you be easier on yourself? Is there any reason you need to be good at anything.
>>
You need a sense of urgency and you need to learn how to work. Join the conservation corps or a branch of the army
>>
same here especially point 2 I try to do things but when the fear and insecurities do not let you eat or even drink water you just can't
>>
>>17294777
Not really, I guess to make myself feel better than someone or anyone given the very low opinion I have of myself

>>17294974
I thought about that but I dunno if I'd be cut out for it. If my job prospect is a bust that's probably gonna be my first stop

>>17295553
I don't have it that bad, I just can't find enjoyment in what most people would consider pleasurable activities
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.