[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Boyfriend too feminine?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (85KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
85KB, 640x360px
So me and the fiance have been together for 6 years now. We started dating as teens and now both almost in our mid 20s. Everything about our relationship is ALMOST perfect. He is sweet, funny, and always thinking of me.

But he is just..so feminine. Its terrible. We even make jokes about how reverse rolled we are. He is passive aggressive, emotional, and indecisive. It makes being sexually attracted to him impossible.

When we first started dating it was great. He was charasmatic, funny, and didnt give two shits about what anyone thought. I found it so hopelessly attractive. Its what made me love him in the first place.

But after a year of bliss his depression worsened and now our sex life is a shell of what it used to be for five years now. No interests, no friends, and a job he CONSTANTLY complains about.

We tried pills and therapy, but he is resistant to stick with either since he also has PTSD and doesnt want to work through terrible childhood events from his past. I keep telling him to go to the doctor to get pills, but he just seems completely disinterested in it? Like he doesnt even want to try. I gave up.

I feel like shit for thinking about my sex life when he is dealing with this, but its hard not too when he asks why we dont have much sex anymore? I dont really know what to tell him. The last thing i want is to hurt his already miniscule ego.

I love being dominated in bed and have kinks of my own, but he is so painfully vanilla now due to his insane list of insecurities, which our no sex life has only made worse. I have done plenty for him but ive gotten no effort in return aside from a "hey wanna fuck??"

When he forces himself to try anything and feigns confidence its so obvious..its almost cringey! Its so awkward!!

I dont know what to do. I have been by his side trying to help this for years, since every other aspect is great, but i dont want to marry someone who wont even try to fix out sex life. I dont want to stop sex in my 20s.

What do?
>>
>>17294634

End it.
>>
>my feminine boyfriend has PTSD from when he got served a skim latte instead of a soy latte
>cringey
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (165KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
165KB, 1920x1080px
>>17294634
>I love being dominated in bed
>>
>>17294642
Id really prefer not too. Like i said, this is the only fault in our relationship.

>>17294670
>childhood abuse
>hurrdurr latte

Not even quality bants
>>
You're a girl.
You don't want a neurotic, emotional pussy - you're too busy doing that to want a man who is the same.
He's effeminate, there is nothing you can do about it. Only he can make himself masculine.

I suggest being honest with him. Fuck his ego, if he was a real man, he'd understand - then he'd work on it.

If he's a little effeminate bitch, he'll cry, complain and not try to change.

Depending on how he reacts to your honest feelings is the true indicator of whether or not this relationship is salvageable.

Women need a man. Men need a women. Both sexes have traits that the other finds desirable. If the male doesn't have male traits, it's just nature and biology that your vagina would dry up quicker than the Serengeti desert.

I also call BS on PTSD. Unless he was sexually molested, he should stfu and man up and stop being a pussy.

Thanks for listening.
>>
>>17294743
>childhood abuse

hurr durr not PTSD which comes only from near death or drawn out extremely harrowing experiences. stop devaluing the near death of soldiers for people who have never been a part of conflict.

fucking person who owns a macbook "I have PTSD" I LITERALLY KNOW YOU OWN A MACBOOK BECAUSE YOU SAID THAT LOL
>>
>>17294753
Nah, I think PTSD is thrown around too liberally, but you can have trauma from other things. I was sexually, physically, and verbally abused as a kid. But I think what I hated most was being locked in my room only let out for dinner for months on end. Although I wasn't raped only fondled.
>>
File: image.jpg (57KB, 720x438px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57KB, 720x438px
>>17294756
>only soldiers get ptsd
>>
>>17294753
OP here, best post in the thread. Thanks anon.
>>
>>17294634
>He is sweet, funny, and always thinking of me
Kind of goes hand in hand with being feminine and caring. If he didn't give a fuck about things, he would mind his own business most of the time.

>He is passive aggressive, emotional, and indecisive
This is not really feminity. This is more like insecurity. For some reason he is afraid to express himself. There are women who can make a decision, and very feminie, loving, and caring otherwise.

>charasmatic, funny, and didnt give two shits about what anyone thought
Give him support and a large positive feedback if he decides, and don't be a partner in switching roles. Don't lead him yourself, just help him and support him making the decision.

> he CONSTANTLY complains about
Help him find a better job. If he doesn't like something, he should change it.

>terrible childhood events from his past
Be there for him, let him trust you with it, if he is too afraid to talk to therapists about it. That's the most you can do. Do activities together that helps him escape the routine for a while. Get a vacation for a week, do something together that has a physical component like hinking. Exercise and a stress free environment for a while helps with depression A LOT.

>I have done plenty for him but ive gotten no effort in return aside from a "hey wanna fuck??"
Explain this.

>When he forces himself to try anything and feigns confidence its so obvious..its almost cringey! Its so awkward!!
You know what's his problem, help him. Let him be the man and support him.

> fix out sex life
Don't expect this if you don't even talk to him about the problem. Tell him that you refuse sex because how you like it, and you feel you put in more effort than he does, and you liked the sex you had when you met. Don't criticise his capabilities, criticise his effort and how he's changed, also be very supportive and an active part of the solution, he should see you're putting in effort as well. That way, you are keeping his miniscule ego.
>>
>>17294743
You have to make the decision.
Is this fault important enough for you to end it over?
>>
>>17294634
Hey there. I use to be one of those feminine guys. I grew up with an abusive father and extremely loving and protective mother. Bless her heart for her kindness, but it's a horrible way for a young man to grow up.

Men can change out of that mindset but it's a very long, frustrating and sometimes depressing journey. There are all sorts of resources I could lost that helped me change, such as self-help, books, life coaching, exercise, martial arts, finding your purpose, confronting your father, learning to set boundaries, building male friendships etc.

However, most people don't voluntarily change until they hit an emotional threshold that's so terrible that pain becomes a motivator to escape their present lifestyle (ex. Having a heart attack from your weight). A minority of people will voluntarily change on their own before they hit rock bottom but your boyfriend obviously isn't going to do it.

In other words, he's going to have to motivated to change his ways by hitting rock bottom/experiencing massive pain. You might have to put your foot down and threaten to leave him unless he gets help. I know you don't want to do that because you love him and you're a very feminine girl but I don't see any other way out for him other than pain as a motivator.

I'll be lurking. Best of luck.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.