[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I stop being bitter?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: XCOM2_MISSION.png (369KB, 483x426px) Image search: [Google]
XCOM2_MISSION.png
369KB, 483x426px
I will admit a lot of things in this thread /adv/.. but if I admit them, I am going to need your help to get over them.

I will admit, I am a incredibly bitter person. I am super bitter about how easy it is for women to get dates, have relationships, live life. Sometimes even free of any real suffering. Really bitter. I am 26 and have had zero girlfriends. I talked to a woman aged 24 who I thought seemed meekish and it turns out she has had like 4-5 boyfriends..

I don't mind them having boyfriends in the past, what kills me is that I know I probably can't keep the attention of the female without pity.

I just cannot match up to those other dudes with all the shit.

I am also really bitter about people who are happy. I hate seeing and hearing kids laugh. I hate people who are in their 20's and have kids. It seems like a full retard idea to have a kid in your 20's.

I just want to be free of bitterness. Is there any hope? How do I stop being bitter?

I just feel like my life is ass compared to the lives of women. Being a below average-average male male is complete turds.
>>
>>17294578
>>>/tumblr/
>>
>I don't mind them having boyfriends in the past
>I talked to a woman aged 24 who I thought seemed meekish and it turns out she has had like 4-5 boyfriends..
Pick one.
>>
>I've put forth zero effort during my whole decade of puberty
>Everyone else having an easier time at this then I am
>Clearly, the cards are stacked against me

lol don't come in here whining like that and then tell us you're willing to change. We both know that's horseshit. Enjoy settling for a single mother of 2.
>>
>>17294609

Jesus.. that is my worst nightmare. I don't want anything to do with a woman who has kids already.

Also, I was pretty disadvantaged during my teenage years. With dead parents and no option for generational wealth or capital to trickle down, you really can't do much. Everyone my age at the time had a hand me down car while I was taking the "loser cruiser"(public transportation).
>>
>>17294609
Meanwhile a girl can be poor,ugly,fat and can still get the cock meat sandwitch.
>>
>>17294643
I didn't have one.

>wannh wannh woe is me my life is miserable wannh

I know a girl who has a horrible crippling disease that makes her bones twist. she is confined to a wheelchair and can't even use the bathroom or bathe herself anymore.

she has a doctorate from berkeley and makes bank. but hey, it must be because she's female, right? not because she overcame seemingly insurmountable odds, including things that would make most "healthy" people break down and cry a thousand times over?

yeah, it's just that girls have it better. Hard work and dedication don't matter.
>>
>>17294643
Did you grow up in the fucking Hamptons? Almost nobody in high school had their own car. You really don't have enough excuses to be the way you are.

Start "practice dating" some awful women. Learn how to speak your mind and be interesting. Then maybe you'll have enough time to land a childless woman.
>>
>>17294664
Yeah its called pity and affirmative action you cuckold
>>
>>17294674
>she earned a doctorate out of pity
>she now works in a government office doing an important job because they pity her, not because she's good at it

she also won the world cup of power soccer. that's right, a disabled girl in a wheelchair won a world championship in sports while your able-bodied ass sits on 4chan crying.

that should make you understand how pathetic you are.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.