[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you talk to people

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

How do you talk to people when you text messege or on tinder?

I have having a lot of trouble thinking of things I can say on tinder that are not weird. The fact that I have never met these people also makes it hard.

Can anyone post conversations they have had with people on tinder so I know what is considered normal?
>>
Please Help me human friends!
>>
Pick their brains, OP.
Try to find out what they like and keep a convo from there. It's not rocket science.
>>
>>17294227
Can you post and example of yours?

Seems like a lot of girls on tinder are into art and feminism. I really dont know anything about that kind of stuff.
>>
>>17294091
Ask them about themselves and let them talk about it, keep asking questions about what they talk about. Let them talk
>>
>>17294232
That's a great opportunity to learn about other subjects. If you already know what they like to talk/they interests, it's easier for you to read something about that and form a basic opinion about it.
>>
>>17294233
A lot of girls run away from questions or change the subject. Also how do i avoid being awkward. A girl I am talking to is really into cars. How do I make this into a convo?
>>
>>17294283
Do you know ANYTHING AT ALL about cars?
>>
>>17294091
>tinder

Tinder's a joke. It's just an attention succ for girls.

Waste of time.
>>
>>17294283
If they are running away from questions, they aren't into you. You can't trick them into liking you
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.